Its'a me! (Photo thread)

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 NEXT

I haven't seen one of these threads in awhile. Despite what you may believe I am not in fact a cat. This is me and my little brother from a few years back:

Me and some friends from college hanging out in Savannah. I like this picture because I look like I am striking some kind of pose for the picture when in realty I was actually trying to stop my hair from blowing all over the place.

Kungfu_Teddybear:
OK ladies, admit it. How many of you got friend requests after posting in this thread? >.>

Not a one. :) Trying to figure out if that's bad or not given the nature of the thread... I'm leaning towards 'not'.

Blunderboy:

Detective Prince:

Flamezdudes:

That park... it looks familiar... O.O

Haha. It's around the borders of East east London (As opposed to East London) and Essex in a very boring place called Goodmayes.

There are worse places in Essex.

*looks around conspiratorially*

I'm from Southend. *shudder*

I go there a lot...You have my condolences.

Sara Fontaine:

Kungfu_Teddybear:
OK ladies, admit it. How many of you got friend requests after posting in this thread? >.>

Not a one. :) Trying to figure out if that's bad or not given the nature of the thread... I'm leaning towards 'not'.

Well since there "seem" to be a lot of "normal" people posting here, not big surprise. :)

EeveeElectro:
snip

Yay you're from yorkshire too! *waves*

Detective Prince:

Blunderboy:

Detective Prince:

Haha. It's around the borders of East east London (As opposed to East London) and Essex in a very boring place called Goodmayes.

There are worse places in Essex.

*looks around conspiratorially*

I'm from Southend. *shudder*

I go there a lot...You have my condolences.

Thank you. Thank means a lot.

Uber Evil:

Daystar Clarion:
Why not

I believe my friend just said something stupid, that's why I look a bit befuddled.

There appear to very few photos of me where my eyes don't look really narrow :D

That is an awesome watch.
OT: Not yet. I might come back and post one, but for now I'm too lazy.

It's broken now, unfortunately.

However, it gave me an excuse to drop 150 quid on a new one.

A Rotary.

Swiss made.

Sexy as hell.

DigitalSushi:

EeveeElectro:
Yay, haven't seen one of these in a while, they're always fun! I like seeing what people on here look like.

That was with my red hair, I've attempted to dye it brown but it looks purple in the natural light...

About this lighting.... BOOBIES, you speak of..... BOOBIES, why would it.... BOOBIES, change the colour.... BOOBIES, of your hair....

STONKING GREAT TITS!

edit: *right click save as*
:D

LOLOLOL
I just imagine Eevee going "I need a moderator over here D:" and you pm her back "Why hellloooooooo ;D"
If this was any other forum, I'd be o_O

I love these types of threads, makes my day go by so much faster :3

Myself at my grandmothers birthday party.

With my two little cousins (too bad the picture was taken with a potato)

xXxJessicaxXx:
Posting a pic after all the very pretty ladies

Hah, you're about as ugly as I am black... I'm irish/scottish/welsh/english, about as dark as a bleached cotton puff.

I'll upload a much more recent photo of me when I get my cam working propperly again, it's been filtering out light like a sonovabitch, so all the photos I been takin look like they're in a dark room even in the bright sunny outdoors.

I'll bite, I suppose.

This picture was taken on Oct. 16th, 2010, when I saw Coheed and Cambria live for the first time. It's not the best picture of me, my hair is long and I look incredibly drunk. Truth is, I was just incredibly nervous because Claudio is the reason I picked up a guitar in the first place.

Here's one taken less than a year ago. Me at a taping of WWE SmackDown in May last year. Shorter hair.

It's pretty much just my face. Yes, I love my bald hairstyle. Pic was taken last summer, but it's still accurate.

I whipped out a little something something. Fresh from today. Gorgeous, gorgeous bald head. I could've smiled, though. Oh well.

DoomyMcDoom:
snip

You look great with the shaved head, beard combo. :D

Fappy:
snip

I totally thought you were a cat. ;)

Pictures? Sure thing.

EeveeElectro:

SycoMantis91:

EeveeElectro:
Yay, haven't seen one of these in a while, they're always fun! I like seeing what people on here look like.

That was with my red hair, I've attempted to dye it brown but it looks purple in the natural light...

You're insanely gorgeous. Just throwing that out there. Cuz I'm totally not a creeper or anything... Right?!...

Well I've never had that compliment before... thanks xP I usually get 'cute' if I do get complimented.
It's not that creepy. What Sush said could be creepy, but we're quite good friends so he's okay to say it =P

Well you have a really cute face too. You just have more going for ya than just that, so yea. And I'm glad you dnn't think it's creepy. Sometimes people think you're either just being creepy or "looking for something" when you compliment a girl you don't know lol.

daveman247:

EeveeElectro:
snip

Woohoo! What part are you from? West Yorks (Best one:P) myself *thumbsup*

Torrasque:

I just imagine Eevee going "I need a moderator over here D:" and you pm her back "Why hellloooooooo ;D"

Hahahaha! To be honest I've spoken to Sush for a while so you learn to expect it :P
I think if I knew him IRL he'd be one of those friends who has no problem giving a few swift gropes now and then, LOL.

xXxJessicaxXx:

DoomyMcDoom:
snip

You look great with the shaved head, beard combo. :D

Fappy:
snip

I totally thought you were a cat. ;)

If only I could afford to be that lazy :<

EeveeElectro:

daveman247:

EeveeElectro:
snip

Torrasque:

Hahahaha! To be honest I've spoken to Sush for a while so you learn to expect it :P
I think if I knew him IRL he'd be one of those friends who has no problem giving a few swift gropes now and then, LOL.

Is it good or bad that I know at least 3 friends that are like that? At least one of them is a girl... Not sure if that is better or worse =S
Judging by how the posts have been going since you posted pics, I think you should expect some more friend requests sometime soon, lololol

Hmmmmm why not XD

Me with my sheep plush:

Another of me and the sheep:

Me in school, complete with moustache:

Since I am new here I might as well.

Screamarie:
Tricky devil aren't you? But I gotta say that's a really cool picture and I love the coat...cape...robe whatever that thing is supposed to be.

Ain't I just?! =P
And yah, that's my lab coat... got a friend who's a graffiti artist and he whipped that up for me about six years ago now.

Detective Prince:

At least it ain't Rainham! -_-

SckizoBoy:

Screamarie:
Tricky devil aren't you? But I gotta say that's a really cool picture and I love the coat...cape...robe whatever that thing is supposed to be.

Ain't I just?! =P
And yah, that's my lab coat... got a friend who's a graffiti artist and he whipped that up for me about six years ago now.

Detective Prince:

At least it ain't Rainham! -_-

Shush, you. Rainham has an awesome reptile shop and sells good locusts for Bearded Dragons. :P

Detective Prince:
Shush, you. Rainham has an awesome reptile shop and sells good locusts for Bearded Dragons. :P

It was a toss up between Rainham and Basildon! Sorry! X3

DoomyMcDoom:

xXxJessicaxXx:
Posting a pic after all the very pretty ladies

Hah, you're about as ugly as I am black... I'm irish/scottish/welsh/english, about as dark as a bleached cotton puff.

I'll upload a much more recent photo of me when I get my cam working propperly again, it's been filtering out light like a sonovabitch, so all the photos I been takin look like they're in a dark room even in the bright sunny outdoors.

At the current moment, are you bald, or do you have hair? Because christ you look good bald. You should definetly keep that look.

Captcha said "Kiss me"

Right, this will be incredibly awkward, but I'm sure we can still do this as mature individuals.

Torrasque:

EeveeElectro:

daveman247:
[quote="EeveeElectro" post="18.360403.14201466"]snip

I am from the west also, in an area that has too many chavs for my liking :P

SckizoBoy:

Detective Prince:

It was a toss up between Rainham and Basildon! Sorry! X3

Basildon is atrocious.

daveman247:

Torrasque:

EeveeElectro:

You botched that quote up xP Where in West? I'm a Leeds gal, myself.

EeveeElectro:

You botched that quote up xP Where in West? I'm a Leeds gal, myself.[/quote]

Oh man, messed that up :P

And, uncannily i come from a city right next to leeds... O_o

daveman247:

EeveeElectro:

You botched that quote up xP Where in West? I'm a Leeds gal, myself.

Oh man, messed that up :P

And, uncannily i come from a city right next to leeds... O_o[/quote]

oooh, exciting. Never met an Escapist close to me before. What city do you live in?

EDIT: I think the site must be messing quotes up o_o

Regretting this already (>.<)

Girl With One Eye:
Regretting this already (>.<)

If I may, good lady, you are rather darn pretty!

EeveeElectro:

oooh, exciting. Never met an Escapist close to me before. What city do you live in?

EDIT: I think the site must be messing quotes up o_o

Luckily not bradford X)

Wakefield (Not much better). At least when im not at uni.

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 NEXT

Reply to Thread

This thread is locked