Its'a me! (Photo thread)

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 NEXT

Matthew94:

Volf:
This is my mug

So what was it like on the set of 28 days later?

Awesome, but not as great as on set for Inception. Dicaprio knows the best drinking games!

Volf:

Matthew94:

Volf:
This is my mug

So what was it like on the set of 28 days later?

Awesome, but not as great as on set for Inception. Dicaprio knows the best drinking games!

I loved you in Breakfast on Pluto.

Colour-Scientist:
snip

Well I did love putting on makeup. Makes my cheekbones stand out even more

OutcastBOS:

Daystar Clarion:
Why not

I believe my friend just said something stupid, that's why I look a bit befuddled.

There appear to very few photos of me where my eyes don't look really narrow :D

Is it weird that's pretty much exactly how I pictured you? <.< probably.

People keep saying this :D

I'm trying to figure out why.

Volf:
This is my mug

You look like the actor that plays in just about every Nolan film, Cillian Murphy, he played the Scarecrow in Batman Begins.

Some of my mates and I in the Warhammer club. I am the guy with an arrow pointing at him:

Bassik:
Some of my mates and I in the Warhammer club. I am the guy with an arrow pointing at him:

I used to be in a Warhammer Club, but then I took an arrow to the red circle. Oh god, just kill me now.

Warhammer is so freaking cool, my Uncle plays it and has all sorts of weird and wonderful miniatures (some aren't actually mini either), I tried to get into it but no one in the Games Workshops shops would ever help because I'm a noob, I tried several times too in different branches, veterans seemed xenophobic to new people/players intrigued, or xenoobphobic if you will.

This is me, about 2 years ago, I look more ruggedly handsome right now though, its a trait us men tend to have, while women deteriorate with age us guys mature with age, like a fine wine :D

Noob ?:How do you post a picture from a document folder?

DigitalSushi:

Volf:
This is my mug

You look like the actor that plays in just about every Nolan film, Cillian Murphy, he played the Scarecrow in Batman Begins.

That is because he posted a pic of Cillian Murphy (check the url)

D Moness:

DigitalSushi:

Volf:
This is my mug

Yeah I know, there's no way in hell anyone would take a picture of themselves like that
*I'm smouldering and smexi*

Just no fucking way

DigitalSushi:

Yeah I know, there's no way in hell anyone would take a picture of themselves like that

Just no fucking way

lmao , I have seen enough picture topics to know better >.> (or know to much).

Last comment from me in this topic since i am not going top post any picture.
So I will just be lurking a bit.

that is the best looking picture I can find of myself where I have cloths on and it's old... yeah I have a black eye and no I don't know where I got it

note: the picture really isn't from 2006 I just never bothered to set the date on the camera

Daystar Clarion:

BlackStar42:

Daystar Clarion:

Fuck my people, Guinness is better than the crap we make.

Oh god, Guinness is bloody awful. Bulmers, now there's a proper Shropshire lad's beverage.

Yeah, if you're 14 years old.

Damn kids and their cider :D

Ahaha that made me laugh. A lot :D

---
Captcha: 'Just Drive' - Nhoo, escapist, driving drunk is baaaaad

Alrighty then, presenting my ugly mug:

Sorry for the shitty quality; it's just a webcam snap of me doing nothing particularly interesting...I should really get out more. >.>

Eeeeyup.

DigitalSushi:

D Moness:

DigitalSushi:

Just no fucking way

Ok you caught me,

Volf:

DigitalSushi:

D Moness:

Just no fucking way

Ok you caught me,

Your so handsome

*swoons*

Well I'm not at home, but I just uploaded some photos the other day so they should work.

So everyone can see my pretty face

So everyone can see my pretty zombie slayer

Waaghpowa:

I was at that Blizzcon! WoooOOoOOoOoOooo!

webepoop:

Jark212:
I'll bite:

were you going to space?

That's nothing!!! You never saw that!!! Now go about your life and ignore the unmarked white van following you.

Here is a pic of me

Good god those pixel make me look ugly

EeveeElectro:
Yay, haven't seen one of these in a while, they're always fun! I like seeing what people on here look like.

That was with my red hair, I've attempted to dye it brown but it looks purple in the natural light...

I fear you may have another doppelganger. Her name's Abi, and she looks the spit of you, is the almost exactly the same age (To within a week I think) and is originally from up there in that Yorkshire.

Mindfuck.

Oh shit. Now I'M going to have to post a picture...

EeveeElectro:
Yay, haven't seen one of these in a while, they're always fun! I like seeing what people on here look like.

That was with my red hair, I've attempted to dye it brown but it looks purple in the natural light...

About this lighting.... BOOBIES, you speak of..... BOOBIES, why would it.... BOOBIES, change the colour.... BOOBIES, of your hair....

STONKING GREAT TITS!

edit: *right click save as*
:D

Well, why not.

Here I am. Though, my hair's much shorter now.

I had assumed that we were all a bunch of ugly trolls, what this thread has proven is that almost all of us are total fitties.

Well done my fellow Escapist's, not only can you pwn noobs you are also sexy people, well done chaps and chappettes, well done.

Lets have a recent one. This is me last night. I am drunk. No self pity here, I think i'm attractive.

DURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

Posting a pic after all the very pretty ladies

These are thumbnails- gotta click it to get to the sexier resolutions.

Here's one.

Well, you said no mug shots, but I'm a rebel, so there!

I can't be bothered to upload a more recent one, but this was only slightly more than a year ago.

DigitalSushi:

EeveeElectro:

About this lighting.... BOOBIES, you speak of..... BOOBIES, why would it.... BOOBIES, change the colour.... BOOBIES, of your hair....

STONKING GREAT TITS!

edit: *right click save as*
:D

Down, boy! xP
Captcha: Bruce Lee. He gonna kick your arse!

Boyninja616:

I fear you may have another doppelganger. Her name's Abi, and she looks the spit of you, is the almost exactly the same age (To within a week I think) and is originally from up there in that Yorkshire.

Mindfuck.

Oh shit. Now I'M going to have to post a picture...

Shit just got real D: They're coming out the woodworks!!

xXxJessicaxXx:

Oh hush, you're very pretty xP You have a very fabulous smile. One of those rare smiles that lights up the whole room.

draconiansundae:
Well, why not.

Here I am. Though, my hair's much shorter now.

Hubba hubba! :O

xXxJessicaxXx:

Will you marry me?

Ermm, I mean, why hello there
So errr what you up to?
(that's it Sush, good recovery, very smooth)

Me at silly o'clock in the morning looking worse for wear after some partying

xXxJessicaxXx:

Inferring you're not? :o

Me:

Also me:

You'll find me dressed as one of The Silence from Doctor Who on my profile.

GoaThief:
Me at silly o'clock in the morning looking worse for wear after some partying

Oh, I don't smoke any more either - go me!

xXxJessicaxXx:

Inferring you're not? :o

I don't think I'm quite on their level no, just trying to be honest! Not fishing for compliments. It amused me that I went to the thread looked at the recently posted pictures and thought 'I will look like Quasimodo compared :|...'

A lot of really cute guys on the site! :)

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 NEXT

Reply to Thread

This thread is locked