Killing spree in Hungary... with a twist

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 NEXT

If I can cut in, I just have something I need to say: you guys just get straight to the point, you know that? Sometimes I fear that you all have severed your connections to the real world. Sometimes I wish I could dissect your minds to see what causes these disconnections from reality.

I wonder if the OP expected their thread to become a pun fest...

what rapier wit of everyone commenting.
I see the article cuts to the heart of the matter.

And I can't think of any more puns that you guys didn't already use.

I'll need to sharpen my wit if I want to duel with any of these puns...

Oh making jokes about a killing spree how edgy!

Wow, I shouldn't be laughing this hard about something so terrible. Goodness, I feel dirty now.

It took 135 members of the police force and members of Hungary's counter-terror unit to capture one guy with a sword? I must admit I am curious to know what the family argument was about.

He wanted to point out that he was a cut above the rest. He was already on edge and took a stab in the dark to see where the next point in his life would be.

Risingblade:

Because obviously these puns are super offensive and are definitely being made to look cool.

I don't think you're getting the point.

Arontala:

Risingblade:

Because obviously these puns are super offensive and are definitely being made to look cool.

I don't think you're getting the point.

Sorry, you guys are gonna have to cut it out with that pun

I wonder if the argument was about how many police officers it would take to subdue him if he murdered his family with a sword?

So...even though I find this little pun fest amusing...I wonder why no one has really commented seriously on the fact that it took over 135 trainer law enforcement agents, to stop one civilian, armed with a sword. I think that's where the real humor lies.

this is shocking and you should all be ashamed for your low blows

I'd like to cut in here and say that now his head is next on the chopping block.

Also I'd like to point out that it is becomming increasingly difficult to come up with new sharp remarks and puns that could add to this already edgy conversation...

Unless I hack into a sword pun database or something...
or perhaps even spearhead an entirly new point of view.

Jesus wept, what's with all the crap puns?

Cut it ou...SHIT!!!

Police said 135 officers were involved in the operation to capture the man, alongside members of the country's counterterror unit.

Was it just a random guy with a sword or the fucking Highlander.

I wonder if they all did a pile on when they caught him.

About the 135 thing...was that to catch him, or was that to find him, or to surround a large area in which he was in to stop him wandering out or somesuch?

And, yes, you don't need guns to kill people. They do help a lot though.

Am I the only one who wants details on what kinds of swords the guy used? I guess being a collector just makes me a little curios. ...the hell am I doing? That pun was entirely visual and awkward to pronounce!

In any case, it takes a real bastard to do that sort of thing.

He really went all medieval on his victim's asses.

Did he do them at kNight? Seems hard to get away with.

jcb1337:
So...even though I find this little pun fest amusing...I wonder why no one has really commented seriously on the fact that it took over 135 trainer law enforcement agents, to stop one civilian, armed with a sword. I think that's where the real humor lies.

Well, from reading the article, one can presume that those 135 men were involved in searching the area for his hiding spot before he was found. It said he didn't resist arrest when he was found, so that's the likeliest answer.

A sword? 135 cops? I guess this guy's methods must have been...
*sunglasses*
... Cutting edge

When will those Hungarians get over their sword fetish and enact some real sword control laws!

/eurotrash post!

Seriously. I am going to hell for laughing at the puns in this thread.

He seems a but blunt to me, why would anyone do that? Seems like a straight case, the police won't have much evidence to hack through in here.

I guess the family needs to Cut Down on their nagging.

If it took over one hundred guys to take him, Hungary really needs to Trim their law enforcement.

This thread, it's so wrong, yet so right!

If the judge understands, he might shave off a few years of his sentence.

I hope nobody else in the family loses their head.

Risingblade:

It's not about the "edgyness". IF we made posts on how we would take a sword to elementary school and chop bullies in half, then that would be "edgy".

edit: oh lol, the "edge" pun went way over my head

You people suck.

You guys are all terrible for making jokes like this. No pun. Just facts. Joking about murderers like this humorous in the least. Death can be funny, but murder isn't. Not in real life.

I don't know many good puns, but I guess I'll take a stab at it.

135 Officers? This can only mean one thing.

I love how, when an odd weapon is involved, things turn into a pun-fest :D

Wow this thread is ...........edgy

Oh my god, this thread is amazing!

I suppose he wont be taking a stab at father-hood

twaddle:
You guys are all terrible for making jokes like this. No pun. Just facts. Joking about murderers like this humorous in the least. Death can be funny, but murder isn't. Not in real life.

To be honest I was afraid it would turn into a gun control argument, because apparently guns don't make it any easier to hit several people and run.

Get a handle on things and slice me off. Life without fun is pointless.

arnoldthebird:
I wonder if the OP expected their thread to become a pun fest...

No, I just went along.

I guess you could say that this family argument came to a sordid end.
Was there a woman killed? Because it's a shame they weren't able to Saber.
Still, at least we haven't seen many other Simitar killing sprees, huh? I guess that's a point in his favor, what with his Cutting edge imagination.
Heh heh... I'm glad we can joke about this little slice of real life.
Still, this is serious buissness, and we should probably Cut it out.

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 NEXT

Reply to Thread

This thread is locked