Man allegedly commits 10 felonies in 9 hours (aka: GTA irl)

Pages PREV 1 2

Dammit, he beat my record!

Matthew94:
I assume he got 6 wanted stars out of all this, then took cover in the nearest Cluckin' Bell.

He then proceeded to steal a T-shirt from the Slaughterhouse before burning the business to the ground.

That's fucking hilarious!

I couldn't stop laughing either, even though I did feel bad for the people who are now out of a job because of some moron.

ShadowsofHope:
That is commitment right there.

Now if only that commitment had gone elsewhere.. you know, more useful..

KIDS THESE DAYS!!! /shakes cane at front lawn

He's a bit of an over-achiever if you ask me.

Let's all be honest here: This man is probably the single coolest individual ever to grace the Earth with his presence. Seriously, my hero.

Grouchy Imp:
This guy must have one hell of a bucket list.

OR he has the most boring bucket list conceivable. Really... he's done everything else. His list probably looks like:
1. Watch paint dry
2. Count every grain of sand in the Mojave
3. Wash lawn, one blade of grass at a time

and so on, and so forth.

It's amazingly difficult to think of things that are universally boring. You pretty much have to fall back on tedium.

Fox242:
My favorite part about whole thing is that the guy's bond is only 180 grand. Surely committing ten felonies as fast as he did warrants a higher bail. This story made my day.

With the way he flew completely off the handle, do you think this guy has anybody left to bail him out? I mean, once you pistol-whip your mom and force her to drive you somewhere a couple times, she's not gonna be in a real rush to get you out of jail. :-P

What I love is that he stole credit cards, and apparently had no worries about leaving a paper trail by buying other stuff, but his favorite method of transportation is holding up taxi drivers at gunpoint. More than once. Why? It's not your money, just pay the guy!

Hammeroj:
This. Is. Fucking incredible. I almost feel sad for him for the inevitable decades he'll spend in prison. The story is so good on so many levels, it's insane.

My thoughts exactly.
What exactly is the record for most felonies in a period of time? 10 in 9 hours...I don't know, seems kind of low?

He was also reportedly crying while doing so.

This was probably a Jason Statham movie. He was forced to do this because reasons.

The guys face is to long for a shaved head. He looks fucking ugly, god damn't. He looks like one of the goombas from the god awful Mario bros Movie.

Fox242:
My favorite part about whole thing is that the guy's bond is only 180 grand. Surely committing ten felonies as fast as he did warrants a higher bail. This story made my day.

It's because he hasn't been charged with everything that he's done so far.

The guy even looks like someone who would be a potential GTA character. This was hilarious; I especially liked the part that took place in the Hotel's Law Office. This is the first time in a while a news article had me laughing out loud.

I could run down my street stealing everyone's mail . . . Doing that, I'm estimating that I could commit 100+ felonies in an hour.

I think he had cancer and wanted to do that spree before he died. Made my day

krashash:
I could run down my street stealing everyone's mail . . . Doing that, I'm estimating that I could commit 100+ felonies in an hour.

True, but they'd all be different counts of the same felony, which is boring. Now, if you start throwing Moltov coctails out the window and, uh, screaming death threats about the President as you went, THEN you'd have something. :-P

Are there any more details? This is incredibly interesting :P

What an absolute hero. I mean wow he didn't kill anyone at least, all he did was just go on a Crazy spree!

I love it!

Shoggoth2588:
The guy even looks like someone who would be a potential GTA character. This was hilarious; I especially liked the part that took place in the Hotel's Law Office. This is the first time in a while a news article had me laughing out loud.

Who else thinks Rockstar will include an easter egg of this guy in GTA V? If only as a "Breaking news" on the radio.

They are right in the middle of development on that title after all...

I kinda want to come up with $180K just to see what he does next...

Hehe, captcha: "fool's paradise"

Unsilenced:

Fappy:
He is going to be treated like a king in prison. Everyone's going to want to hear his insane tale.

I feel like there's a point at which you know you're going to jail, and it's best just to make sure it's something impressive.

"What are you in for?"

*Maniacal cackling*

You know what I'm doing right now as I type this?

Cackling maniacally.

You're awesome. And choking on red wine REALLY clears out the sinuses.

Shawn MacDonald:
The guys face is to long for a shaved head. He looks fucking ugly, god damn't. He looks like one of the goombas from the god awful Mario bros Movie.

OH MY GOD KILL IT WITH FIRE KILL IT WITH FIRE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Pages PREV 1 2

Reply to Thread

This thread is locked