Girls, do you like men with facial hair?

Pages PREV 1 2 3 NEXT

SckizoBoy:

TehCookie:
Snippy

Yeah, I'll go with that... though I'll add that it also depends on how the facial hair grows out. Chinese people... or rather east Asians in general, just cannot do beards, like, at all. When we grow beards, it just goes downwards and unless you're older than sixty, it just looks sooooooooooo wrong. I can do five-o'clock shadow (which idiotically takes a couple days to grow) but that's about it. As for on other guys... nah... just... nah. (Except 'lawful evil' goatees, of course!)

For some reason, that reminded me of Lo Tae Zhao from the 1982 film, Flight of Dragons:

It's a fantabulastic film! I could never forget the name of that film, not once... especially considering how much my mum bloody well quoted it when I was young.

SckizoBoy:

Hipsy_Gypsy:
I think I put far too much thought into this post...

Just a tad! =P Do you have the perfect layout of your ideal man's facial hair?! XD

Haha! Now there's a thought!

Fiz_The_Toaster:
I do like some facial hair, but not a full on viking beard which make is blasphemy to me since I love vikings.

Goatees can be pretty damn awesome, depending on how it's managed of course.

Obviously you deny your heart of hearts.

I'm not a girl, But i can tell you it completely depends on your face and what style you go for, Some people just can't pull off a beard while others can, If it fits it looks great but otherwise it looks terrible.

Yeah, sure.

It depends on the man but I can definitely appreciate a beard or most other facial hair on a guy.

As long as you don't let it go complete lumberjack/santaclaus/WoW dwarf beard it should be fine and stylish if kept right. This only applies if you can actually grow beards though. I used to rock one and it was alright but itchy as hell and my girlfriend likes me better without it.

Then you see guys that have patchy/neckbeards and its just straight up unattractive, and thats coming from a dude. No girl finds neckbeards or patchy beards attractive. Hell, only a few thought my full, trimmed beard was attractive so what hope do y'all have?

Scorpid:

Fiz_The_Toaster:
I do like some facial hair, but not a full on viking beard which make is blasphemy to me since I love vikings.

Goatees can be pretty damn awesome, depending on how it's managed of course.

Obviously you deny your heart of hearts.

With the viking thing?

Porbably, maybe if the beard was maintained and didn't look like an untamed jungle I might be persuaded.

Hipsy_Gypsy:
Could never go wrong with goatees, especially Van Dykes.

StBishop:
Dude here.

I have a Goatee/Chinstrap combo going on.

It's impossible to recreate in character generators. :(

My girlfriend likes it.

Edit: Sorry about the lighting, it's almost 2 am here and our living room light is one of those "white" power saving lights which makes everything look super weird.

And yes, I do trim my jaw line, moustache, neck, cheeks, and chin to individual lengths.

Now that is what I'd call a nice beard.
-snip-

Why thank you.
It's nice to have my facial hair complimented for a change.

My friends don't like it. They're mostly jealous.

I have a scruffy neck and chin beard. It doesn't look at all professional, but I like to think it adds to my cuteness. And it goes well with my mane of hair.

I've heard a girl tell me to shave it because it looks like pubes (she hates facial hair in general), and I've heard a girl tell me she thinks it looks awesome.

Strazdas:

Djinn8:
We men like to talk a good beard,

No we dont. think beards are stupid and should be done away with. Infact i think all hair save for the ones on head is unnecessary to humans, and even those grow way too fast.

Beards grow on the head, last time I checked.
Most chicks dig my goatee.

My fiancÚ has facial hair and he looks absolutely drop dead sexy. <3 Though, I'd still love him without, I prefer him with facial hair. :3

smithy_2045:
Beards are too much effort to maintain.

Nah, but hair is. If I wouldn't be accused of being a nazi where I live, i'd be bald with a beard. Then I could make jokes about how I woke up one day and how my hair had migrated to my mouth and stuff :P

I don't like men at all.

So, uh.

:/

I don't mind a bit of stubble, so long as it's maintained. But full-out beards? No thanks.

A nicely trimmed bears is ok, but moustaches are a BIG turn off for me. Beards are ok as I said, but sometimes they remind me too much of my father, so... yeah. Not a huge fan. In the end a man's face is a man's face however, so if my hypothetical boyfriend decided to grow one I wouldn't tell him no.

I know a lot of guys who can't grow a proper beard. Patches of skin on their faces if they try.

Mine comes in two tones. Black and blonde. So I've got a blonde goatee and the rest isn't. It looks dyed and stupid if I grow it out. But I'm also lazy, so I grow it out.

I've never been a huge enthusiast of primping myself. I never saw the point. All that effort, minor alteration. Huge waste of time.

Nice thread.Well,myy dad's facial hair is just a 1mm layer,while I can grow whiskers,chin,mustache,even goes down my chin,but i don't tolerate it if it starts getting too long,then I start looking like a hobo.I'm lazy,but not that much,I shave twice a week and I like it that way.

I'm kind of surprised at how little beardpreciation is showing up on this thread. Where are all the pro-beard ladies? I can't be the only one.

A quick memory check says that pretty much every guy I've gotten involved with since I was about 15 has had some kind of extra-curricular facial hair happening. And before that, a respectable beard was pretty hard to come by if I wanted to stay in a reasonable age range. If I have a physical "type" of man, it's definitely the dark haired beardy variety.

A man isn't a man without a beard. No beard, you look like a little boy.

Oh, and a little fuzz patch on your chin, that's worse than no beard.

You don't want it to look disheveled, but a nice, well trimmed, full beard is the only way to go for manliness.

Ladies, how can you say no to a good, old fashioned neard?

It depends on the person, some people suit them, some don't. But full, busy ones are kinda of ick in my opinion.

Bertylicious:
I sport a chinstrap to give my face some definition. It's like giving my face a border and makes my head appear less tiny.

It's less douchbaggy than it sounds. I think. I hope.

I do the same thing with a Van Dyke to make my chin more pronounced. Don't worry, not douchebaggy at all.

im too darn lazy to shave all the time but a ton of my female friends always say SHAVE IT OFF YOU MONKEY! and occasionally one might say you look better with a beard.. tend to prefer myself with a little facial hair as i just look silly cleanshaved

I used to go out with someone who wouldn't let me cut my beard.

Tis stubble now.

I dont understand all these women posting they like beards.

Are your faces made of stoooone???

Maybe I am just super sensitive but it feels so scratchy and horrible. And my boyfriend does like to cuddle sort of with his chin on my forehead but I have to say `No. Beard. Shave` or I will get a rash.

I can't grow a beard at this momment in time but beards are awesome (from a guys perspective), a beard goes well with long hair in my oppinion and and a dude who looks like a viking is the biggest fuck you to the Jersey Shore looking crowd. Frank Zappa also had a godly Moustache goatee combo may I add.

I'll just leave this here..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RmFnarFSj_U

Mostly it depends on how facial hair looks and suits the guy. But overall, I prefer guys with facial hair. Though it has to be mustash and beard. I'm personally not a fan of the mustash by itself.

I do actually

when I was really really little my dad had a beard...mabye I associated it with being strong and protection and all that

if that doesnt sound weird

The question that you should be asking is do YOU like having a beard? Don't do something because women say that like it, (women say a lot of things), if you like having a beard or if you don't then keep it the same.

If you do get a beard then try to keep it neat and under control IMO.

Probably stubble, but only if it looks good on you.
I hate hair on my face when it grows a certain length as I can feel things with my face such as the wind.

blackriderrom:

Strazdas:

Djinn8:
We men like to talk a good beard,

No we dont. think beards are stupid and should be done away with. Infact i think all hair save for the ones on head is unnecessary to humans, and even those grow way too fast.

Let me make myself more clear, i meant to say on top of the head.

P.S. capcha: barber chair, yeah you need one.

Strazdas:

blackriderrom:

Strazdas:

Someone is having some serious eyebrow envy I think :P

Eyebrows are always forgotten when people talk about hair o nthe head :P

Strazdas:

blackriderrom:

Strazdas:

On top of the head? Like a forehead beard?

I never used to have any facial hair, since I found it uncomfortable, but recently I've started experimenting a bit... and find that I prefer how I look with it. I just have to settle for (and maintain) a style.

my dad has a Charles Darwin beard. It is intensly badass

Pages PREV 1 2 3 NEXT

Reply to Thread

This thread is locked