Japense chef cooks, serves own genitals

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4

well I geuss since hes not using it......

Keoul:
One question,
How does he pee now?

Probably through a little 'ole straw, man. :3

OT: EEEwwwwwww WTF that's fucking sick and I didn't get his idea, you raised nothing, people just wanted to ear your dick again. Ew.

Ultratwinkie:

Supertegwyn:
He is going to regret that.

It may take a while, but he will.

Not really. He is an actual A-sexual. he hates being referred to as a man OR woman. he is a very extreme sexual minority.

How is he going to pee? What will happen when he gets urges? How will this work?

Supertegwyn:

Ultratwinkie:

Supertegwyn:
He is going to regret that.

It may take a while, but he will.

Not really. He is an actual A-sexual. he hates being referred to as a man OR woman. he is a very extreme sexual minority.

How is he going to pee? What will happen when he gets urges? How will this work?

He never had urges. When you are an asexual, you are not attracted to anything. Its like his genitals never existed. Hell, you cant even get an erection.

As for peeing, I don't know.

yup...'Fine Dining' has officially gone to the dogs.

Just when you think Japan can't get any weirder, Someone shows up and weirds it up some more.

Ultratwinkie:

Supertegwyn:

Ultratwinkie:

He never had urges. When you are an asexual, you are not attracted to anything. Its like his genitals never existed. Hell, you cant even get an erection.

As for peeing, I don't know.

Sometimes Asexuality is a brief period when people 'explore their sexuality'*

Not saying that that is the case, but he could change his mind latter down the track.

*cited using Wikipedia, don't judge me

Wait....he's Japanese right? Mustn't have been a very big dish ^_^

Seriously though...the fuck japan? Oh wait...OP says he's an artist. I guess it's just our bad for not getting it.

Blablahb:
Poor yanks, now what will you do? Because I think that with this, Japan just firmly took the lead in the question which is the weirdest country on the planet.

Japan always had it! We couldn't compete with them before, so tell me: How the fuck do you top that!

Well that's absolutely fucked. I have no other words. And I'm actually fairly surprised at how mellow everyone is about this, but hey, it's the escapist, when have we ever judged anyone for anything to do withdfbsdksnlkgasdmlag;s.

I just... What? What exactly are we raising awareness about here?

I also feel like an opportunity for some kind of 'pizza with extra sausage' joke was missed here...

I can't help but think he's going to regret this down the line.

Anybody else feeling a bit peckish?

He had a lot of balls to do that.

Bet they tasted rather, erm... salty.

Inkidu:
Japan always had it! We couldn't compete with them before, so tell me: How the fuck do you top that!

By throwing an honours student who also works two jobs, doing the impossible to both maintain her poor family and educate herself, in jail for missing a class.

The US is in the lead again it seems. Japan, your move. ^_^

Blablahb:

Inkidu:

By throwing an honours student who also works two jobs, doing the impossible to both maintain her poor family and educate herself, in jail for missing a class.

Having 2 jobs, supporting a family, going to school and getting thrown in jail for it does NOT trump: would you like to eat my balls and dick with a side of mushroom. No sir it does not.

In the western world when someone pulls crap like this. We put him back on his medication because he is obviously off his nuts (badum tish). In japan they call them artists.

iseko:
In the western world when someone pulls crap like this. We put him back on his medication because he is obviously off his nuts (badum tish). In japan they call them artists.

Uh, I wish I could agree, but here in the Netherlands we had a fruitcake who killed her cat, skinned it and made a bag out of it, pretending it's 'art' (and was subsequently fined the hell out of). The horseriding community was set on fire and she fled the country to the US when she wanted to do the same to a horse, with crawling around in the horse's entrails as an added bonus in between the killing and garment-making.

But hey, we stirred up a shitstorm so big she fled.... to the United States.

Japan, your move. ;-p

Blablahb:

Inkidu:

I almost say counting the American legal system is cheating, but... touche.

If you're asexual are genitals really that much of a problem? Aren't they useful like for... peeing?

In a house episode a patient asexualitly was caused by a brain tumor, they removed it (because it was life threatening) and he regained sex drive. This won't be a good idea if that happened to him.

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4

Reply to Thread

This thread is locked