People the World would be better off without.

Pages PREV 1 2

Extreme anything. Extreme right-wing, extreme left-wing.

OhJohnNo:
He's used the age-old Escapist trick of using the magic link that sends people to their own profile. Gets people every single time - me too, when I first saw it (in a March Mayhem I believe).

Oh. For a second I thought everyone hated me for saying stupid shit.

mister_redgrave:

Tony:
Of all the people who need to die. It would be this person out of all of them. Immoral, sick, and just outright stupid.

Charming. I can now add these to the list of things I have been called, thanks!

It's a trick! I'm not insulting you D:

The lady who was "threatened" by Daniel Tosh with gang rape. I don't like people that can't take jokes. Should she die? No, just wish there was a planet for all the unfunny people of the world and we stick em over there.

Tony:

mister_redgrave:

Tony:
Of all the people who need to die. It would be this person out of all of them. Immoral, sick, and just outright stupid.

Charming. I can now add these to the list of things I have been called, thanks!

It's a trick! I'm not insulting you D:

Oh you have made your stance quite clear, sir. Why don't you just relax and.......... GO TO SLEEP.

Isn't all people an answer? The planet itself would be much happier if we weren't sucking it dry in the unhappy ending kind of way. Also: Dolphins are better than people, let's let them live instead of us.

Tony:

Me: "I should do the 'this guy' trick".

[sees your post a quarter second later]

Dang.

OT:

CrazyGirl17:
"CWC" aka "Chris-chan"- *shudder* Just... this guy. Anyone who knows what I'm talking about will understand why...

I'm... actually not sure why. He's an autistic with no sense of boundaries, but does that make him worth your hate?

I'd go more along the lines of someone like Omar Khadr, who's causing immense slap fights between the ignorant and the more ignorant. If that medic hadn't saved his life post-grenade, we'd not have the whole deportation fight now, would we?

Me, Jews, French, Chinese, Americans... hell, entire human population.

CrazyGirl17:
People I feel the world would be better off without (aka: people I'd gladly use a Death Note on if I could):

I Googled CWC because I love hating people. Jesus. Fucking. Christ. I have read stuff on the CWCki for two hours and I haven't even scratched the surface of his stupidity. He is the embodiment of wrong.

OT: Justin Bieber, Bill O'Reilly, the people who ruin great franchises, the guy who made 9Gag (ok, maybe not people the world would be better off without, but most certainly people I would be better off without)

IndomitableSam:
Isn't all people an answer? The planet itself would be much happier if we weren't sucking it dry in the unhappy ending kind of way. Also: Dolphins are better than people, let's let them live instead of us.

Hahahaha...No. Dolphins are just the worst kind of sentient species, and I hope that they never actually gain opposable thumbs. We'd be extinct within the year.

McMullen:
You think a person should go to jail for committing what you think of as a moral act?

Yes. "Moral" does not mean "acceptable." The entire purpose of the law is to extend protection to all its citizens. The law must punish those who violate those protections, or else it's meaningless and we're all just running around acting as a few billion judges and executioners, and if that's the case, why do we have a government at all? Why do we have laws, except to make us feel like we don't have to be afraid of each other?

IndomitableSam:

The planet and dolphins wouldn't give a fuck. People are infinitely more important than any other known life form, and your own comment explains why. No dolphin or planet would be willing to doom their own species for the sake of another, but you are, as are many other humans. Humans give fucks. Everything else doesn't.

There are likely some people out there who fit this discription, but I can't think of any off the top of my head. I'll go with the crazy guys running Iran and North Korea and call it a day.

People I generally hate, paedophiles, rapists, murderers, hard-drug dealers, chavs, a lot of shite on MTV.

ALL fucking religious people ... there I said it......

Journalists. All of them. Just force them to get a job in some other medium.

Barack Obama, need I say more?

Many that live deserve death. Some that die deserve life. Can you give it to them, mister_redgrave?
Do not be so eager to deal out death in judgment. Even the very wise cannot see all ends. My heart tells me that David Icke has some part to play yet, for good or ill before this is over. The pity of escapists such as ourselves may rule the fate of man.

But seriously, these types of threads bring out the worst in the escapist community, I've already seen "all religious people" and "Barrack Obama" come up and we're only 2 pages in.

Murderers, rapists, Westerborough Church (Excluding those poor children), Glenn Beck, Fox News Higher Ups, and the list goes on and on and on.

Pages PREV 1 2

Reply to Thread

This thread is locked