What's YOUR reputation on the Escapist?

Pages PREV 1 . . . 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 . . . 15 NEXT

Sexist pseudo-intellectual.

I don't know.

Maybe some people might recognize that I'm that one guy with the Crush avatar. That's about it.

I don't believe I have a reputation. If I do have a reputation I don't know about it.

Uhmmm... nonexistant, I suppose. If I had a reputation I'd be pretty surprised to say the least, otherwise I'm pretty much that guy who has that one avatar and did that one thing that nobody remembers or cares about.

Absolutely zero outside of R&P. Inside R&P I guess I have one as the guy who almost always talks about military stuff.

I'm a lurker. I lurk.

Excuse me, I need to go back to lurking now.

I doubt I have any sort of repution at all. I tend not to stand out, like at all.

Well, I guess pulling this default avatar around doesn't really help.

Probably as that guy with the Timesplitters avatar, if I'm recognised at all.

I don't even know.

Pray tell.

Don't really think I have one. Don't do much to stand out. Hell my post count's relatively low considering I'm coming up on my fourth year here.

No one knows who I am, because I don't post much. I'm a bit of a lurker.

Xpwn3ntial:

OT: I don't know. I used to be the user with the awesome hat avatar (pictured at left).

What am I now, though? One of the few users left from 2008?

Yeah you stood out all the time on this site with that Yuki avatar

I still see you as the yuki guy

People love me for my incredible penis avatars. I don't think I can top this one though :(

TheFunPolice:

Matthew94:

TheFunPolice:

We're here to enforce the Fun! Not take it away!!

Is that why everybody hates me? They all think I'm a tyrannical douchebag?

Yup, you're here to stop the fun, get out of here!

*crawls into corner with his pink friendship blanket, tears streaming from his eyes*

*pets*

there there ....

no one loves me ether

I hardly think anyone will remember me, not that it matters, if you ask me about popular users... I can't think of anyone, so it's fair enough.

Well I know that a few people recognise me on the forums but thats mostly the crew from the RP forums and KS group but other than that...

bobmus:
Heh.

I'm recognised by the users I interact with regularly, and that'll do for me. My posting has tailed off in the last couple of months, so I'd guess my forum recognition will have faded somewhat as well.

Then there was that thing where I killed a guy with a trident. But we don't talk about that.

'lo friend

how is the house hunting?

I seem to be well recieved. Or maybe everyone secretly hates me. Yeah, its probably the second thing.

I think "Ukrainian shooter enthusiast, pony botherer and sexual deviant" pretty much has me covered.

Redlin5:
I seem to be well recieved. Or maybe everyone secretly hates me. Yeah, its probably the second thing.

How could I hate someone so sexy?

Scrumpmonkey:
I think "Ukrainian shooter enthusiast, pony botherer and sexual deviant" pretty much has me covered.

I know you as the Master of Haxorz!

I'm that one guy with the Legacy of Kain avatar which everybody asks about. Beyond that...I don't know what you guys think of me.

Fappy:

Scrumpmonkey:

Meanwhile at my house.....

Scrumpmonkey:

Fappy:

Scrumpmonkey:

Meanwhile at my house.....

Seems legit.

And holy hell, 600k-800k is a HUGE disparity in damage! XD

Wait....I have a reputation? People recognize me? I do particular things that give me a reputation?

Huh....thats news to me. Wish I knew what exactly I was known for so I could...Well, I have no idea. But do something.

I'm invisible? Idk.

I doubt anyone on this site is aware of my existence.

I exist only in Forum Games.
Now that I think of it, I may have a reputation as a necromancer on there.
Edit:

UnusualStranger:
Wait....I have a reputation? People recognize me? I do particular things that give me a reputation?

Huh....thats news to me. Wish I knew what exactly I was known for so I could...Well, I have no idea. But do something.

Of course you have a reputation! Your reputation is Fnsl!

DVS BSTrD:
I'm the funny one with the ironic name.

As well as the one with the mesmerizing avatar. Dear God, it's like hypnosis.

(Dunno if someone's already said this. Too many posts, did not read.)

OP: I have 91 posts over the course of about half a year, so naturally I am akin to a god on these forums. Humble, too.

Dags90:
According to a thread a few years ago, my avatar disturbs some people. So I guess there's that.

Just for the record, I love your avatar!

OT: People need to recognize me in order to have a reputation.
So yeah, like majority of all the other Escapists, I don't exactly have one.

I wonder sometimes.

I know if I have any reputation it is for pissing people off and writing aneurysm inducing wall of text posts.

Outside of that Id love to hear what others think of me.

One of the resident pandas.

I am pretty sure when someone looks at my posts, all they see is a void that goes straight to some horrible, nightmarish dimension. So I got nothing as far as a reputation on here.

anyone who could answer this question correctly is probably a jerk.

But i I had to venture a guess, I'd say they don't, anymore, at least. I used to have quite a few people that I actually considered friends around here, but I mainly lurk these days unless something pisses me off..

So I imagine if I have a reputation, it's as a complete jerkwad, because of said only posting when angry tidbit

I'm a Facebook guy so maybe people remember the alarm clock thread sound where somebody hacked me and said something.... ummm lets just say not very nice and I tried to defend the new Medal Of Honor a while ago because I genuinely liked it.

I've been around longer than most, but I kind of just sit in the background. I don't know if anyone really recognizes me or not.

Pages PREV 1 . . . 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 . . . 15 NEXT

Reply to Thread

This thread is locked