What's YOUR reputation on the Escapist?

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 . . . 15 NEXT

If I have one feel free to tell me so.
I think I am farelly unknown here even thou I've been around since 2010 April so 2 years?
And been more or less posting that entire time.

Aris Khandr:

Aylaine:

Aris Khandr:
As evidenced by the "Name all the Escapists you can" thread a little while back, no one remembers my name, but everyone remembers my avatar. So clearly I am doing something memorable, but damned if I could tell you what. That or we have a lot of secret Gunners supporters out there.

They are usually the same thing. Statistic show that 95% of users identify other users via avatars, not user names. Staff are likely an exception, due to colored usernames. :)

So you are good!

At least until I change my avatar, and no one knows who I am anymore. ;)

You never know. I have you logged in my username databanks now. Assuming you don't change your username on me, I will always remember you. :)

shrekfan246:

Jonluw:

shrekfan246:
Aren't you the guy who started a thread called, and I'm quoting here, "Women's breasts"?

Ah, yes.
I'm surprised someone remembers.

That was during a period where I was very active, and I was starting to build up a reputation as a guy who asks loads of weird questions like "what do you do with your toenail clippings".
Soon enough though, I became less active and the reputation dwindled.

That was a great thread. :D

Why did you calm down with the questions? D:

One can only come up with so many bizarre yet interesting topics in a limited time span. However, the real reason I've become less active is that I'm currently living at a folk high school.

Aylaine:

Jonluw:

That was during a period where I was very active, and I was starting to build up a reputation as a guy who asks loads of weird questions like "what do you do with your toenail clippings".
Soon enough though, I became less active and the reputation dwindled.

I remember you telling me about this way back, when we were talking about popular threads we've created! Good times. <3

There's no way...
I'm sure I haven't talked to you since you went on hiatus, and I wrote that thread in may. (Welcome back, by the way)

We were probably talking about some other thread. Maybe my pedo thread or community thread.

Edit: And you don't know what your reputation is? Come on: everybody still remembers you as "that girl who is nicer than pretty much anyone".

Aris Khandr:
As evidenced by the "Name all the Escapists you can" thread a little while back, no one remembers my name, but everyone remembers my avatar. So clearly I am doing something memorable, but damned if I could tell you what. That or we have a lot of secret Gunners supporters out there.

You're the only one I think here with a Gunner avatar, you're also the one who maybe a month ago mocked me pretty badly in one post (about football of course)

But I think the only other one with a football crest as their avatar is Red-something who has the Liverpool Crest so I remember you guys since you represent something I like :)

Neonbob:
I used to be an active forum games guy. Now I'm probably just the "nuke the whales guy"
Which works for me.

36K POSTS??!!! WHAT THE HELL!!!!!???????
Now I am confused -.-
Are you the one who made a thread about being happy that you posted in 36 different months like a year ago?
I don't reccognice your avatar, you've been less active lately maybe?

Matthew94:

Calibanbutcher:
I am "that guy".
The one that exists.
You know?
Just that guy.

I like to think that maybe some of you recognize me and/or perceive me as someone who contributes humorous posts and is not all that stupid.
In all honesty, if one of you recognize me, it's probably as "that guy desperately trying to be funny and invading every goddamn thread with his unfunny line of humor, screw him".

I recognise you. You make dry, funny posts and had a broken avatar for ages.

You are also into the guitar.

Hurray someone recognizes me.
AND thinks I am funny.
Today is the best day ever.

EDIT: HOOOLY F*CK what happened to your starfox avatar?
I barely recognized you without it.

Aylaine:

sky14kemea:

Oh why thank you 8D

It's a trap!

I have no idea what my reputation here is anymore. :)

Isn't it still being a calm and nice person.

Fappy:

Aylaine:
-Snip-

EeveeElectro:
-Snip-

I like where this is going.

Please, continue.

Now we just need a guy hitting on another guy and my evening will be great :)
(that is hitting on not just hitting >.< )

D Moness:
-Snip-

Well now...

Can't it be both?

I would assume I am an unknown and I have no reputation.

Fappy:

D Moness:
-Snip-

Well now...

Can't it be both?

I find hitting on more sexy then just hitting.
Come on escapist gimmie some guy on guy action :)

Although i do not think replies like these are good for my rep >.<

D Moness:

Aylaine:

sky14kemea:

Oh why thank you 8D

It's a trap!

I have no idea what my reputation here is anymore. :)

Isn't it still being a calm and nice person.

I hope so. I haven't changed much at all since I left! :)

D Moness:

Liam Neesons Voice: RELEASE THE KRAKEN. ;D

Jonluw:

We were probably talking about some other thread. Maybe my pedo thread or community thread.

Edit: And you don't know what your reputation is? Come on: everybody still remembers you as "that girl who is nicer than pretty much anyone".

Wasn't there an earlier version? It could have been one of your other threads, but I specifically remember you telling me about one & linking me too. I remember it being erotic too...

I hope so. It's great to see you are still here. I've always loved your threads. ♥

D Moness:

Fappy:

D Moness:
-Snip-

Well now...

Can't it be both?

I find hitting on more sexy then just hitting.
Come on escapist gimmie some guy on guy action :)

Although i do not think replies like these are good for my rep >.<

If you get Daystar in this thread who knows what I'll do ;D

Aylaine:

D Moness:

Liam Neesons Voice: RELEASE THE KRAKEN. ;D

Liam Neeson's voice is smexy. Such a shame his role in fallout 3 was sooo small.
To bad his age is starting to show on his face :/

A reputation?
Don't make me laugh! I am not hardly active enough in the forums to gain a reputation. I am however known as that weird science guy in the MLP usergroup chat.

I really ought to work on my forum image more, make a name of myself!

Guffe:

Neonbob:
I used to be an active forum games guy. Now I'm probably just the "nuke the whales guy"
Which works for me.

Now I am confused -.-
Are you the one who made a thread about being happy that you posted in 36 different months like a year ago?

Well, it's been awhile since I've gotten that reaction.
In that light, I point you to Sassafrass.
He was the first to pass me, but far from the last.
I am not. I think that may have been Redlin5. I haven't made a thread in years.

Nothing.
Because no one knows me.

*sniff*

Neonbob:

Guffe:

Neonbob:
Which works for me.

Now I am confused -.-

Well, it's been awhile since I've gotten that reaction.
In that light, I point you to Sassafrass.
He was the first to pass me, but far from the last.
I am not. I think that may have been Redlin5. I haven't made a thread in years.

Sass gets embarrassed by his post count. It's quite funny XD

Me, I suspect I'm a total unknown in the community at large. However, in the shunned little microcosm where I've spent basically all of this year, I actually seem to be a well liked and respected individual.:D

I'm nowhere near active enough to have a reputation per se but I'm sure people recognise my sexy sexy avatar.

They may also recognise my occasional vain as hell posts....

i don't even think i HAVE a reputation... my logins are so intermittent and i've disappeared for months at a time.

for the few that WOULD recognize me, i guess i'd come off as pretentious thanks to the words i choose to use (i'm from CA, sue me) an asshole because of my personality (card-carrying jerkass)and likely a talkative know-it-all because of my usually long posts.

man i really sound like i don't think highly of myself. i don't know whether to laugh or be depressed.

I suppose not one person here gives a damn about me, I'm just a regular user one of a million.
And that is fine... like totally fine.... it's not bad, I don't need att.... *sobs*

WHY WILL NOONE LOVE ME???!!!! ;_;

Guffe:

Aris Khandr:

You're the only one I think here with a Gunner avatar, you're also the one who maybe a month ago mocked me pretty badly in one post (about football of course)

I do not recall this. Did you support Tottenham or something?

Probably don't have one since I'm like not that active at all anymore.

Neonbob:
Which works for me.

Or that one guy who disappears for like forever than shows up and does it again.

sky14kemea:
Not sure, hopefully a positive one?

Though I remember once being referred to as "That jerk Mod who hates ponies."

<.< >.>

But hey, all publicity is good publici- *breaks down crying*

Aw, don't cry Billie Dee Williams! So what if your only notable performance was in Star Wars? We all still love... Wait a minute...

OT: A familiar line with me is "I've seen that guy somewhere... but where?!" Just like in real life. :D
Ha ha ha ha ha! Ha ha ha ha- *sobs*

Man this thread is gonna be the most depressing one we've had in a while. <_<

If I do have a reputation, though I doubt it, it'd probably be as "that guy who is really creepily into Nicolas Cage"...

In fact, could someone tell me whether I have a reputation or not, please?

I imagine I'm 'The One Who Gets Banned'. Or 'The Arsehole' if I was in conversation with you at the time of my banishments.

Not sure, though when I went on IRC once, someone immediately yelled out "HEY IT'S THE SPICE AND WOLF GUY!"

I'm just a lurker here :D
I randomly go on posting sprees, but I mostly just read.
don't think many would recognize me.

I'm one of those people that tends to read every thread they open until they see what they were thinking of replying with has already been said and moving on. I also try, weakly, to keep The Scary Thread active, so I might be known as one of the people that does that, I guess. Sadly, so few fear-inducing things to post. Suddenly, sad clowns seem appropriate.

generic henchman.
i must now go and buy some orange sherbet..
hmm.. i am starting to see a pattern here

we have a "If the Escapist was a city, what would YOUR job be?" thread.

could this month be a "escapists" month or will it be a drowning thread month again?

Aylaine:

Jonluw:

Wasn't there an earlier version? It could have been one of your other threads, but I specifically remember you telling me about one & linking me too. I remember it being erotic too...

I hope so. It's great to see you are still here. I've always loved your threads. ♥

Aw, thanks.

It was probably an earlier thread. I've made my share of erotic threads, after all. Damn, now I really want to know what thread that was.

People don't care about me, or so I've heard.... from people.

*runs off crying*

Macgyvercas:
Not sure, though when I went on IRC once, someone immediately yelled out "HEY IT'S THE SPICE AND WOLF GUY!"

It's because Spice and Wolf is awesome, no doubt about it.

If I actually have one I would appreciate it if somone let me know.
But I suppose I need to buff my postcount a bit before people start remembering me.

I have been posting more lately, but mostly not very useful posts as the more interesting discussions often get so long and crowded I can't be bothered posting.

I doubt that anyone really remembers what I post or how I respond to threads. If I am remembered at all, it's probably just the avatar. People tend to remember rainbow vomit.

I actually don't know, someone please tell me.

I've been around for a while, but I still don't think anyone recognizes me.

I'm the baddest man in these parts. These forum's are my watering hole. Think your the guy? well I might just go all Macbeth on your ass (which is not shapely and toned like mine)..........Nah I'm a little guy, a wee babby on these forums. I am to the escapist as San Marino is to Europe.

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 . . . 15 NEXT

Reply to Thread

This thread is locked