Escapist CommuniCast: UPDATE 6

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 NEXT

I will only support this idea if I get mentioned at some point in it. I used to get a bunch of quotes agreeing with me and telling me how great I am, now it's just people telling me I'm wrong and occasionally calling me names.

Also no comic sans. Use something more sensible looking, like wingdings, or a spider that fell in an ink pot and is thrashing about on a piece of paper in a desperate attempt to breath.

Daystar Clarion:
SNIP

Zantos:
I will only support this idea if I get mentioned at some point in it. I used to get a bunch of quotes agreeing with me and telling me how great I am, now it's just people telling me I'm wrong and occasionally calling me names.

I'm honoured to share a forum with one as great as you.

Zantos:
Also no comic sans. Use something more sensible looking, like wingdings, or a spider that fell in an ink pot and is thrashing about on a piece of paper in a desperate attempt to breath.

And now I actually mean that.

Ooh, I can imagine it being like our own radio show, with phone ins, and music stings, and opinions and things.

Especially music stings.

I would not mind taking part in and listening to to an Escapist Community Member Podcast. I think it would be pretty cool and I think it would allow us to get to know one another better as a community.

Zantos:

I'm gonna not mention you now, out of spite.

Daystar Clarion:

Zantos:

Because I said I'd only support it if I got mentioned, or because I insulted your terrible taste in font?

Zantos:

Daystar Clarion:

Zantos:

Because I said I'd only support it if I got mentioned, or because I insulted your terrible taste in font?

Yes.

That'll learn ya.

And stuff...

Its weird how with shitcast talking about random shit devolved into actually talking about games rather than the the other way round.

If are going to do this all I say is just do it and set realistic goals that you can maintain for the foreseeable future. There is no point in saying you can do 1 podcast per week and then that reducing to 1 month and then 1 whenever with the space of a year. As something similar happened to a podcast I used to follow and they usually get a burst and do 2 or 3 a year then life gets in the way. So basically don't leave the listeners in a maybe zone just a yes we are doing it this is when it will be done or no it won't be it is over/taking a break.

Also have an episode format and stick to it.

Episode 4

This thread will now be updated periodically with new episodes from both casts, with permission from Nasrin. I'm just getting a backlog out of the way. These episodes will be put in the OP at some stage.

Watch this thread if you're interested :D

Edit: People interested in appearing on the show should join this group

Okay I'm listening to the fail cast you just posted up, and who has meat stuffing? It's onions, sage and shit, you crazy bananas.

I do like the rating system you made though, I'd give this review a paperclip out of skittles.

sky14kemea:
Okay I'm listening to the fail cast you just posted up, and who has meat stuffing? It's onions, sage and shit, you crazy bananas.

I do like the rating system you made though, I'd give this review a paperclip out of skittles.

You reviewed your own review?

That's so goddamn meta, I give it a whisk out of wigwam!!

And here's a good image of sausagemeat stuffing:

It is delicious, and can likely be bought as a dish in your supermarket. I suggest you include it as part of your christmas meal. :D

bobmus:

You reviewed your own review?

That's so goddamn meta, I give it a whisk out of wigwam!!

And here's a good image of sausagemeat stuffing:

It is delicious, and can likely be bought as a dish in your supermarket. I suggest you include it as part of your christmas meal. :D

I always review my own work.

And that looks like dog poop :D I'll keep an eye out for it though.

I'm not entirely sure that the drunkcast deserves to be broadcast....
It was quite bad.

Chairman Miaow:
It was quite bad.

At least the CommuniCast episode went well :P

Chairman Miaow:
It was quite bad.

Can't say I'm surprised :D

Fappy:

Chairman Miaow:
It was quite bad.

Fappy.

What are you doin'

Fappy.

Stahp!

Don't jinx it dude!

Daystar Clarion:

Chairman Miaow:
It was quite bad.

Can't say I'm surprised :D

Fappy:

Chairman Miaow:
It was quite bad.

Fappy.

What are you doin'

Fappy.

Stahp!

Don't jinx it dude!

Fappy:

Chairman Miaow:
It was quite bad.

It's for Fizz to decide whether there is anything salvagable in the drunkcast, not you, so nya nya nya nya nya!
Also, do you guys know when you are next recording a Communicast? I seem to remember reading it somewhere, but I dun lost it.

Chairman Miaow:
-Snip-

I'm not 100% on that. We may do it Friday, but it will mostly likely be next week. We'll see when everyone is available.

It would seem I am much closer to actually taking part than I was before.

*fingers crossed*

Redlin5:

*fingers crossed*

Good! If we could somehow get you, Sass and Marter on the same podcast it'd be cray-cray!

Fappy:

Redlin5:

*fingers crossed*

Good! If we could somehow get you, Sass and Marter on the same podcast it'd be cray-cray!

It's all a matter of timing. Next Tuesday might work best for me, at around 7PM GMT. That's 1PM my time and during a period where I could participate. I might be able to record at other times but it may require me to do so at Starbucks or at Mc Donalds so as to use free internet... My Dad is a trumpet player and he practices a lot. Loudly. <.<

The first official episode is out!

Be sure to tear this piece of shit apart! We need input and critiques!

As I said in the User Group, special thanks to Fiz for her hard work editing, Sky and Flamez for being guests and Matt for putting it up on Youtube for us.

Fappy:
The first official episode is out!

Be sure to tear this piece of shit apart! We need input and critiques!

As I said in the User Group, special thanks to Fiz for her hard work editing, Sky and Flamez for being guests and Matt for putting it up on Youtube for us.

I wish we were recording when we were all singing...

We're the best!
Around!
Nothing's gonna ever keep us down!

I have joined the group! Hopefully I can be in a communicast one day, all I need is a mic...

TizzytheTormentor:
I have joined the group! Hopefully I can be in a communicast one day, all I need is a mic...

We'll get you on, don't worry about that :D

Just tell us when you've got your mic and we'll fit you in.

Daystar Clarion:

TizzytheTormentor:

Cool, do I need a good quality (ie, expensive) one?

I will probably get one tomorrow after work.

TizzytheTormentor:

Daystar Clarion:

TizzytheTormentor:

Cool, do I need a good quality (ie, expensive) one?

I will probably get one tomorrow after work.

Buy whichever one you want.

Talk to Fiz if you want recommendations, but really, we'll let you on no matter what mic you have :D

Daystar Clarion:
Snip

You sound...less cocky then I thought you would sound. XD
Also...I said this on the group but I would love to join. The only down point...Australian time...DUM DUMM DUMMMMMM~

I already have a turtle beach mike...maybe that would work as a mike.

And I am listening to it now...funny stuff guys. It feels like Daystar needs to be taken down a peg. I dare you to introduce JoJo on the show! Hell would indeed break out...

Or just me... >_>...<_<

StormShaun:

Daystar Clarion:
Snip

You sound...less cocky then I thought you would sound. XD
Also...I said this on the group but I would love to join. The only down point...Australian time...DUM DUMM DUMMMMMM~

I already have a turtle beach mike...maybe that would work as a mike.

And I am listening to it now...funny stuff guys. It feels like Daystar needs to be taken down a peg. I dare you to introduce JoJo on the show! Hell would indeed break out...

Or just me... >_>...<_<

How does one 'sound more cocky'? :D

We'll sort some times out, don't worry.

Our recording dates aren't set in stone, we do them when it's most convenient for all involved. Although it may mean that you/we have to get up early/stay up later than usual.

Daystar Clarion:
Snip

You shove a peni-....I mean, I dunno? >_>

Also don't worry about times, I got holidays now until next year. XD
So I can stay up whenever I want. Yeeeeeeah~

StormShaun:

Daystar Clarion:
Snip

You shove a peni-....I mean, I dunno? >_>

Also don't worry about times, I got holidays now until next year. XD
So I can stay up whenever I want. Yeeeeeeah~

Talk to Fappy about that.

He's into weird shit.

Daystar Clarion:
Snip

That voice is now sticking to you...damn it!
Damn you and your charismatic voice... >.<

Also fappy should wear cat ears during the podcast...I'm sure he will like it.

StormShaun:

Daystar Clarion:
Snip

That voice is now sticking to you...damn it!
Damn you and your charismatic voice... >.<

Also fappy should wear cat ears during the podcast...I'm sure he will like it.

He's actually disappointed that people don't seem to think he sounds 'cat like'.

He carries much shame.

Daystar Clarion:
Snip

He need to take some lessons from anime and use them on the podcast.
And the ear...the ears always help.

...and if they don't...well least he will feel better. Hell we could even give him a name...

How about Snowball...I think he will like it.

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 NEXT

Reply to Thread

This thread is locked