Rebuild of Superpowers Getting Thread

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 6 NEXT

http://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Existential_Manifestations

"Divine power is a concept difficult to understand, users of this power can manifest through various aspects and personalities to convey their true self to lesser beings."

Umm, not entirely sure what I would do with that. I mean, it's great that I've got a superpower and all... I just can't think of any applications for it by itself, kinda needs more stuff going on in the background for it to make sense. Though apparently there are people who are 'lesser beings' to me when I have this power.

Edit:

One click later - http://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Cheshire_Cat_Physiology

I'd much, much, much rather have that.

Gabanuka:

Daystar Clarion:
Variable Manipulation

I can basically nullify, or empower anything.

Other than omnipotence, that's pretty fucking OP :D

Why is Daystar the one who literally becomes a god?

What am I, chopped liver? >_>

Description of Almighty Link:

The user is capable of access and manipulating the connection that links all powers that compose omnipotence. This power itself can be achieved by combination of Origin Manipulation and Complete Arsenal. The power itself is the fundamental force behind all collective abilities

This power can control and access all the infinite, associations, variations, combinations and sub-powers related to omnipotence primal stage making the user to possess supreme control over all powers

Translation: I can has hax powers abilities like Daystar :D

Edit: reworded to better reflect playful intent.

Froggy Slayer:
This thread was popular last time I did it, but now there are many new additions to the Escapist family. So, it happens again. Go to the Superpower Wiki, go to random page and see what power you get. Then, post the results here. For example, I got Illusion Awareness. Which is pretty crappy, seeing as all it does is mean that I can't enjoy magic tricks ever again.

Actually, it means that you can look through the whole facade that is modern society. You should be happy.

I got the "Darkness Manipulation/Gallery" I don't think that's a superpower. I retried and got "Enlightenment." So I "understand the universe?" Or something. Oh, and I guess I can become a god. So there is that.

Oh, and I am also Jesus I guess.

I got Speed Force. Super speed! I'll never have to buy plane tickets again, I'll just run to wherever I'm going. Fun. :)

http://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Matter_Melding hahaha suckers I am Like a god now now offence daystar who is an actual god

http://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Ultra-Universal_Creation my second role I will make a universe where firefly was never cancelled

DaWaffledude:
Well, last time I got space travel, which was cool if completely useless all things considered. Now let's see what I got htis time.

... Hook Proficiency? Hook Proficiency?! What the hell!? Why on Earth would I want to be able to fight with hooks? It would be illegal in non-lethal combat, useless in lethal combat, and where the hell am I supposed to get a hook anyway?

That has to be the worst power to ever be thought up, ever in the history of all time and space.

You could always become a pirate hahahaha

http://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Chess_Empowerment

Fear me and the power of Chess!!

Didn't know this was actually a thing, wish they said what powers each piece did though.

Oops, they actually did.

http://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Chess_Mimicry

Wow I get all those? So OP. :D

Hell yeah, I got weapon creation. I con basically create any weapon I want of any size.

Blood Magic

I don't really know how that works exactly but some of the applications include Portal Creation and Summoning so... WOOOOO! XD

It seems badass but Im not fond on the idea of having to injure myself to use my power. Unless Im already injured... in that case its good reason for people that know of my power to NOT hurt me since they know what I can do back at them! >=)

Asita:
snip

Quiet liver boy. Such a thread is no place for your type.

Someone needs to start a new super-power wiki. When you go through a dozen random pages and get 0 good superpowers, there's a problem. I got something about math, applying mathematical operations to real world quantities. What even is that.

Um... cool?

So i'm like an alchemist from Fullmetal Alchemist I guess. That's pretty cool.

Madness Aura

"Capabilities - Users carry an aura of madness and insanity, which allows them to drive others insane and create barriers of madness energy. "

Cool! Definitely appropriate. Although my wife says I have this power already! (bah bum pum psshhh!)

(Thank you. Thank you...I'll be here all week.)

I have fairy soul, which I can manipulate magical fairy dust among other hilariously lame powers.

I got "Divine sight".
So basically I can see gods, angels and other dimentions. It's like having the eyes of a god which is nice...I guess..

Stardust Manipulation.

I'll be chilling in space, creating art with my dead stars.

Divinity. I am god. Fear or love me escapists, I do not care just do not displease me, for I have the greatest power their is I can destroy all of creation as I created it.

All you Mother-truckers better watch out i have the most bad-ass power of them all
Human Physiology
That's right I can take the general characteristics a human
better watch out

So I got energy infusion or the "ability to infuse any object with pure energy to increase it's effectiveness". Basically I'm Gambit.

Asita:

Gabanuka:

Daystar Clarion:
Variable Manipulation

I can basically nullify, or empower anything.

Other than omnipotence, that's pretty fucking OP :D

Why is Daystar the one who literally becomes a god?

What am I, chopped liver? >_>

Description of the Almighty Link power I got:

The user is capable of access and manipulating the connection that links all powers that compose omnipotence. This power itself can be achieved by combination of Origin Manipulation and Complete Arsenal. The power itself is the fundamental force behind all collective abilities

This power can control and access all the infinite, associations, variations, combinations and sub-powers related to omnipotence primal stage making the user to possess supreme control over all powers

Translation: I have hax powers abilities :D

I'll call you both and raise you one counter hax with Boundless Elimination

The user can destroy everything. From concepts of boundaries and causation, to studies like metaphysics and science. One could even remove the very fabric of nothingness itself. Users of this ability will plunge upon the unknown, Seeing as how everything of our understanding has been eliminated.

It's kind of funny though, scanning through a wiki on what's generally a Western concept most of abilities seem to be from manga/anime.

I got Kinetic Energy Absorption, which basically means if something hits me I can take the energy and use it to do anything from regenerate, charge my strength, and even fly!

Pretty cool, if a bit limited. At least I've found a use for my obnoxiousness. I'm just off out to piss off some burly men.

http://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Malefic_Force_Manipulation

Fuck yeah, now I can finally usher in the 10,000 years of darkness that Obama didn't.

Precognitive Dreaming, sweet!

...Wait, if I dream of something totally ridiculous, will that happen? If I dream that, and I'm pulling this out of my ass, Samus Aran will walk into my house wearing a lime-green top hat and start dancing Gangnam Style?

Gabanuka:

Asita:
snip

Quiet liver boy. Such a thread is no place for your type.

Wait...which type is my type?

Wooo Xenomorph Physiology! Time to duck into the air vents & lay my eggs in unsuspecting humans!

become a ziz,

yeah i could live with that, my enemies couldnt, but i could

:O
Lava Breath!
"The user can breathe lava from one's mouth, the more deep breaths the user takes, the stronger the lava when it is exhaled. It would be considered stronger than Fire Breath because it doesn't just burn, it also incinerates and dissolves everything it touches, such as rock, metal, and minerals."

Sooo much better than the last time I participated in one of these superpower lottery threads. The last time, I got telempathy, or being able to communicate with others with emotions, which can eventually lead to affecting the emotions of others with mastery of the power...
I mean, telempathy is... well, it's alright. But I feel like it was very situational.

Lava Breath is situational too, I guess. But a hell of a lot more awesome. XD

Kinetic Energy Combat.

It sounds pretty cool, and, as I'm pretty sure that's what Gambit has, I am completely okay with this result. :D

Zinzinbadio:
All you Mother-truckers better watch out i have the most bad-ass power of them all
Human Physiology
That's right I can take the general characteristics a human
better watch out

Ha! That's hilarious. Welcome the Escapist community, by the way.

I don't remember what I got last time,(although I remember my brother rolling Scarf Manipulation) but this time I got Heat Transferal.
Eh, at least I wont have to worry about being too hot or cold ever again.

Kiss of Death, it could be useful in private situations, but I would never use it in public.

Electromagnetic Wave Psysiology
-Invincible
-Can become pure electromagnetic waves
-Can give various forms of cancer

Lovin it
http://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Electromagnetic_Wave_Physiology

I got Centipede Physiology! I now how the power of having a bunch of arms! Fear me, puny two-arms!

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 6 NEXT

Reply to Thread

This thread is locked