8% (16)
Anklosaurus, come at me bro
12.9% (26)
12.9% (26)
Want to vote? Register now or Sign Up with Facebook
Poll: What's Your Favorite Dinosaur?

Pages PREV 1 2 3

My favourite is the Steg-o-Saurus!

apatosaurus: because ever since i watched that episode of walking with dinosaur, i've been in love.

i picked Spinosaurus its a big therapod dinosaur and i also dislike t-rex we had a guy at work called t-rex because he had arms but they were short little arms and he was a massive dick

NightmareWarden:

The Carchardontosaurus may have been smaller than the Spinosaurus, however the Spinosaurus mainly ate fish and sea creatures (Perhaps not ALL, due to the different species, of course). If the creatures were to fight on equal footing (neither with any wounds, same age), then the Carcharodontosaurs may have had a size advantage! Spinosaurs are estimated to be between 41 feet and 59 wheras Carcharodontosaurs sit between 39 and 43 feet. If real Spinosaurs sat at the smaller end of the spectrum, than the idea of a Carcharodontosaur outliving a Spinosaurus isn't very impressive. I understand weight would be a more important factor, however there are huge ranges on the estimated weights for both predators. The Carchardontosaurus was good, but you give the Spinosaurus faaaar too much credit.

Way I see it, it's like the Spinosaurus was a Grizzly Bear and the Carcharodontosaurus was a cougar.

Kentrosaurus, its basically a stegosaurus but with spikes instead of plates

My favourite has to be the (remote-control, christmas) pterodactyl!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LkZaZpfGK6c

I'm gonna say Pterodactyl just so I can have an excuse to post this

Out of the list Ankylosaurus. But I prefer a similar one called the Euoplocephalus. Which is like the Ankylosauras, but smaller and more spiky.

Megatron is best dinosaur. YEEEEEESH.

PreviouslyPwned:
My favourite is the Steg-o-Saurus!

Glad that I'm not the only one who chose Stegosaurus based on ASDF movie lol.

OT: Yeah, Stegosaurus.

RevRaptor:

Its what the raptors in Jurassic park were modelled off, they changed it to Velociraptor because it sounded cooler. Hollywood can be pretty stupid sometimes.

Just look at that bad boy ain't it just screaming to be saddled up an ridden into the most epic sunset ever :P

Actually the raptors in Jurassic Park were modeled after velociraptor (or at least, how they thought velociraptors looked at the time), just extremely scaled up. Utahraptor was discovered after the movie came out, causing everyone to go "Cool! So they existed after all."

TakerFoxx:

RevRaptor:

Its what the raptors in Jurassic park were modelled off, they changed it to Velociraptor because it sounded cooler. Hollywood can be pretty stupid sometimes.

Just look at that bad boy ain't it just screaming to be saddled up an ridden into the most epic sunset ever :P

Actually the raptors in Jurassic Park were modeled after velociraptor (or at least, how they thought velociraptors looked at the time), just extremely scaled up. Utahraptor was discovered after the movie came out, causing everyone to go "Cool! So they existed after all."

That's not true at all.
Utahraptor bones were discovered 18 years before Jurassic Park came out, and more bones were discovered two years before Jurassic Park came out.

TheVampwizimp:

Actually, pachycephalosaurus didn't bash heads. Their heads didn't have bone on the outside, turns out they probably had a thin layer of scalp on top that would make smashing skulls together extremely harmful. It's too bad, they were much cooler when they were headbangers.

A shame really. I guess the dino books that I read in my youth are now rather outdated.

Pages PREV 1 2 3

Reply to Thread

This thread is locked