Oh Hey, The Konami Code Works on EscapistMagazine.com

Pages PREV 1 2

Argh! My eyes.

Seriously though, that's awesome.

Redingold:

T0ad 0f Truth:
NOOOOOOO!

You gave the secret away! Now I can't act all superior and secretive about it when all the plebs know as well :(

What have you done!

... Yeah its pretty neat. I've know since... September? Of this year.

September of this year, that's impressive. You time travel much?

Heh.

Still not used to it being 2013 XD

September of 2012 I meant.

So. Much. Comic. Sans.

I've now changed my background to puppies. I love it, but I'm more than a little concerned it will gradually drive me insane.

Rainbow colours and fluffy animals? Who would like something so awfully tasteless?

That's the best thing I've ever seen.

Up, Up, Down, Down, Left, Right, Left, Right, B, A, Enter.

...is what you need to do on websites to make it work.

I'm pleasantly surprised it works here. I was reading a Cracked article (page 2) no too long ago about easter eggs which mentioned websites that used the konami code, and yet I never though to try it here!

DOG EVERYWHERE OH GOD THE COLORS THEY BURN.

Ithink I tried this once, but it didn't work (forgot enter) awesome! :D

Oh my god, I wasn't expecting anything to happen. But then pure joy filled my screen!

And then I had to refresh because it was giving me a headache.

Captcha: Fools gold

So it would seem, but it was great at the time.

This is the best thing ever.

I never knew about this.

If ever I'm angered by a thread, I shall use this knowledge to defuse my emotions, fill me with fuzzies and give me recovery time. Thanks! :D

That's freaking awesome, I love random stuff like that.

Holy snazzle frazzle. Could use more cats, though.
Also, I legitimately wish that the entire forums could be in Comic Sans, if only to annoy the flarf out of people. I just don't see why people hate it so much.

Well that was amazing...
I don't think I'll ever see anything like that ever again.

Let's see.... Up, Up, Down, Down, Left, Right, Left, Right, B, A, Enter.... oh dear....

Oh there it goes. That's pretty cool. Can't really see the fireworks with the Indie Speed Run banner.

CAPTCHA: that's right

ninjaRiv:
No fucking way! Now I want to put the code in EVERYWHERE! Where else on the net does it work?

I was going to name some of them but I think this'll be better.

http://konamicodesites.com/

Though it'd probably be more fun to try and find them yourself.

Never knew about it before, but I dont feel to bad about that.

I mean seriously, how many poeple actually go to a website and put the Konami code into a website?

Oh. My. God.

That was AWESOME! :D

This just made my night.

Jarlaxl:
I should have figured. And yes, I know, this is undoubtedly older than the internet, but it's still a cool bit of trivia for (relative) newbloods like me.

This is actually new -- I've tried it a few times in the past, never did anything. I was always kind of disappointed that it didn't work, so thanks Kross (or whoever implemented this) for making me that much happier :D

my down arrow on the keybord is broken.
so just out of curiosity. what happens if you put in the code?

Ohh dear lord, WOW!

OP, I must thank you sincerely for showing me the truth.
I now feel enlightened.

The colors! The colors everywhere And I swear everything has turned comic sans and there are fireworks...

Damn you Konami! You made it! You actually did it! Damn you, Damn you all to hell!!!

Kross, you magnificent son of a bitch... :0

This was your doing, was it not? Don't lie, Kross! I know of your ways! And you should not be ashamed of most of them!

It broughts us easter eggses, preciouss!

EEW COMIC SANS!!!

The dogs thing was the special background? darn i alredy had the thing enabled so the surprise is lost to me

Oh this is so cute and cool and...

Comic sans? COMIC SANS! NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! D:

That is beyond awesome. Thanks for that. Made my day a little brighter.

How 'bout that. Didn't know that existed.

OH GOD THE COMIC SANS.

Despite that, this is awesome.

Pages PREV 1 2

Reply to Thread

This thread is locked