If you could have any fictional vehicle, what would it be?

Pages 1 2 3 4 NEXT

Any vehicle at all, from ones that have a real life counterpart like the batmobile or one of the bond cars, to something completely wild and out there, like a banshee, x-wing, or, my personal choice, with appropriate music;

MUHAHAHAHA! I GOT FLU SHOTS NOW, BIATCH!

What? No, not thunderchild. Although if I ever get a boat, I am going to call it that.

What's more badass than your very own three legged, steel tentacled, heat ray equipped, martian killing machine? Not much, people. Not much.

EDIT: Okay, if you say TARDIS, you also have to say something else. C'mon. That's cheating a little. That's being the guy who says he'll ask the genie for more wishes. Don't be that guy. Robin Williams doesn't like that guy.

EDIT 2: Spacecraft DO count. Basically anything that moves you around at a faster pace than walking or moves you through somewhere that you normally couldn't go on your own, like space.

Doclector:
Any vehicle at all, from ones that have a real life counterpart like the batmobile or one of the bond cars, to something completely wild and out there, like a banshee, x-wing, or, my personal choice, with appropriate music;

MUHAHAHAHA! I GOT FLU SHOTS NOW, BIATCH!

What? No, not thunderchild. Although if I ever get a boat, I am going to call it that.

What's more badass than your very own three legged, steel tentacled, heat ray equipped, martian killing machine? Not much, people. Not much.

A type-40 Mark I TT capsule, with fully functional chameleon circuit. That's the same model of TARDIS as the Doctor uses,
but the chameleon circuit on his is broken (that's why his always looks like a Police Box).
With a fully functional chameleon circuit you can shape the outer plasmic shell to *be* pretty much any other vehicle ever, so I could sit inside a Batmobile, or Giant Martian Death Machine, still inside my travelling space/time hotel with all of the amenities.

INB4 TARDIS, Batmobile or the DeLorean.

If I'm not going for the obvious then I'm gonna go with Kaneda's bike from Akira.

Why? Well just fucking look at it!

How could you not want a bike like that?

I want a Super-class star destroyer. There's something.....empowering....about being able to turn a planet into glass from orbit.

First thing I'd do, move the bridge to somewhere that makes sense (you know, where one A-wing can't wipe it out).

Barring that, I'd take the Indefatigable. And I'd move the mast to where Pellew wanted it.

I will take a Voidhawk from the Night's dawn trilogy.

For those who have missed out on this excellent piece of scifi literature, it is a living, self aware, bio-mechanical FTL spacecraft that bonds to its captain.

Hazy992:
INB4 TARDIS

Not really, mate.

Me? The TARDIS.

Minus the whole 'you feel all the injuries' part I think it'd be pretty sweet.

Queen Michael:
Not really, mate.

Me? The TARDIS.

No Batmobile?

Nouw:

Queen Michael:
Not really, mate.

Me? The TARDIS.

No Batmobile?

It's a difficult choice, but since I don't have a driver's license...

Queen Michael:

Nouw:

Queen Michael:
Not really, mate.

Me? The TARDIS.

No Batmobile?

It's a difficult choice, but since I don't have a driver's license...

But...but...batman D:

Mad Cat from Mechwarrior.

AWWW YEA

I'd probably just go for something modest and quaint like this Retribution Class Battleship:

Only about 7-8 Km long with a crew numbering into the tens of thousands and enough weapons to crack a planet apart...

Dinwatr:

Barring that, I'd take the Indefatigable. And I'd move the mast to where Pellew wanted it.

Is that a Hornblower reference?

That's something I'd never expect to see on the Escapist.

I'd probably go with Kitt from Knight Rider, he'd drive me to work and if I manage to put some wifi in the car we could get up to a whole lot of mischief during the daily commute...

In part, Hero. Pellew was actually a real person, and the Indy actually existed. His biography readsd makes Hornblower's career look downright tame. :D

I love wooden sailing ships. I've always wanted my own 74. Don't have nearly enough people to man it, though. :(

Lord Kloo:
I'd probably just go for something modest and quaint like this Retribution Class Battleship:

Only about 7-8 Km long with a crew numbering into the tens of thousands and enough weapons to crack a planet apart...

Why is there a church in space?

Ryotknife:

Lord Kloo:

Why is there a church in space?

Allow me to introduce you to the theory of warhammer 40K. "Everything is cooler in space."

Marines? SPACE MARINES!

Orks? COOLER IN SPACE!

Church? SPACESHIP CHURCH, MUTHAFUCKER!

Okay, it's way more than a church. True, given the highly relgious nature of the empire, their spaceships are designed like churches and yes, contain churches, of sorts. But it also contains living quarters, shit tons of weaponry, and probably it's own personal army.

One of the flying HKs in the Terminator. You know in the first movie, after they destroy the tank and attempt to flee in that car and are pursued by the fighter craft? Yeah, that thing. Just because the future war scenes in the first movie were badass as fuck.

EDIT: Just... sheer awesomness.

I would like my own Battlestar please with all the trimmings. A big squadron of Vipers, Raptor wings, a mental yet sexy pilot ace, an alcoholic best friend, Jamie Bamber, Baltar (six optional but prefered).

I'd be a happy man and would lead us gracefully back into space to go find out what the hell happened to the original 12 colonies over the past 20,000 years.

Anyone want to sign up? I still need a undercover cylon agent?

Call me old fashioned.

And you don't exactly NEED a license for this bad boy.

I want the Dragonzord. Cut me off in traffic now, chumps!

Granted, finding parking space for this thing is going to be insane, and the fuel costs are absurd. But still, GIANT ROBOT.

This totally counts right?
Best vehicle ever!
Not only can it reach the speed of sound but it's got a build in force field!

The SSV Normandy SR2

What a sexy, sexy ship; "you'll never take the sky from me".

I got to go with the Death Star...

Totally counts...

Keoul:
This totally counts right?
Best vehicle ever!
Not only can it reach the speed of sound but it's got a build in force field!

And then it dies 3 minutes later after its battery runs out and you cant find an outlet big enough for its plug :4

*snickers*

OT: I would have to say...

So I might get indoctrinated... He would still be fun to pal around with for a while!

"Space: the final frontier. I am the sole crew member of the starship Enterprise. Its five-year mission: to work out how to take off without any kind of fuel for it invented; to seek out any kind of scientists or particularly clever engineers who could build a spaceport for me, even though there would be no other ships to dock there and it'd basically just be for me alone; to boldly go where no man has gone before, but some robots have, and also quite a few satellites.

Also, I want to look into the camera and say 'punch it' like that guy in the J.J. Abrams one."

Yeah, I'm figuring even if I did have a fully functional Enterprise, there'd be no-one to work it, nothing to fuel it, and no-where to park it. I'm picturing just this massive starship propped somewhere in the middle of a large field, not even landed, just tipped on its side. And I'm just walking around going "I AM THE CAPTAAIN!!"

I guess I could get some homeless people from under a bridge to come poke at buttons and wear the red shirts. Yeah. That sounds like fun.

I'll go for the Heart of Gold. I have a feeling I'd never be bored with that in hand.

TARDIS feels like cheating so I'm going to Madcat\Timberwolf otherwise a Star Destroyer as a close second.

The question was fictional vehicles, not space ships. So in that spirit I would go for the Mako in the first Mass Effect game. Cannot tip over, climbs vertical walls and got bad ass weaponry in case of zombies.

Hazy992:
How could you not want a bike like that?

Dammit Hazy, THAT'S MINE! D-:<

I'll take my Batpod. Why yes, the one which FLIPPED A FUCKING TRUCK, yes that one. It also has machine guns. Priceless. :-D

Could the Tardis be considered a Vehicle?
Technically you are moving...right?...Wow it seems like the entire thread picked that already.

So i'm gonna go with the flying rod from Sakura Card Captors.

Spacecraft are vehicles they go from place to place they have engines seats most have windows just like my car and i dare you to deny that that's not a vehicle
anyway so many starships to chose from probably the roger young from star ship troopers film it just looked like a fun thing to fly
and if we are going ground vehicles probably a battletech Fafnir

I'd like for the Doctor to come and whisk me away in the TAR---

Doclector:
EDIT: Okay, if you say TARDIS... That's cheating.

**lip wobble**

Oh, come on! It's my fantasy! Why do you have to go and ruin it?

Fine. Spoilsport. :D

Evangelion fans, I see your Unit 01 and raise you E.S. Dinah from Xenosaga. Not only is it an awesome combat mecha, but it can use subspace (or hyperspace or whatever) to teleport across the Galaxy semi instantly. No longer will I have to worry about the morning commute to work, or driving home four hours for Solstice.

Likely not many people remember this show but I'm going to have to with the

Andromeda Ascendant

Not only is it an extremely capable starship, it also has an awesome AI to ya know help my dumbself run it.

The knife that is used in The Hitchhikers guide to the galaxy.
It toasts the bread while you slice it.

Saints Row The Third - The Jet motorbike thing

Pages 1 2 3 4 NEXT

Reply to Thread

This thread is locked