What is your greatest weakness ???

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 NEXT

I drink, sometimes too much. Kinda got in many situations, I wish I was not involved in.
Almost forgot - PC is my weakness. When I'm not at it I get depressed.

kryptonite

We have two;
We can't agree on anything and always fight, giving us a headache, and the inability to dislike GLaDOS.

My inability to discuss weakness or my faults.

Really, i spent 10 minutes just sitting here trying to come up with a clever or dismissing way to pass this off... but this post is the closest i have come to discussing my problems with anyone, digital or not, for longer than i can remember.

Back to regular Ultra Joe now;

*ahem*

this thread and it's soppiness is the kind of thing the terrorists want, get back to the boob thread people.

My girlfriend doing puppy eyes. Gets me every bloody time.

1.) Redheaded women.
2.) Nerds (the candy)
3.) My tendency to avoid asking for help
4.) My "Damn the torpedos full speed ahead!" approach to basically everything in life (which also happens to be one of my greatest strengths at the same time)

Bullets, fire, intence amounts of ice, large cuts, continues beatings, car crashes, drowning, ... wat else is there?... falling off a cliff. Yeah I'm just an all round mortal... until i enter The Gloom.

my greatest weakness... well id like to say it is i have trouble sleeping and therefor am never rested, but if that dosnt count then i dont know, maybe that i still love my ex?

Ultrajoe:
My inability to discuss weakness or my faults.

Really, i spent 10 minutes just sitting here trying to come up with a clever or dismissing way to pass this off... but this post is the closest i have come to discussing my problems with anyone, digital or not, for longer than i can remember.

Back to regular Ultra Joe now;

*ahem*

this thread and it's soppiness is the kind of thing the terrorists want, get back to the boob thread people.

Aww it's OK Joe, you can let it out.

My greatest weakness is my susceptibility to physical harm-- fire, bullets, sharp things, etc.

I would rather ride my bike than do anything else (yes, anything).

Trees. I can't think of any injury or pain that has been inflicted on me that doesn't involve a tree in some way.

Some examples:
Totaled my car after taking out a tree.
My friend Kester scarring my arm with an airsoft gun which he shot at me from a tree.
Falling off my friend Mike's tree in his front yard a few times.
Rode by bike and hit an exposed root which flipped me off my bike (which came from a tree).

Arrogance and Indecisiveness. Along with being a complete jerk unknownly when it comes to communicating with people.

HBrutusH:
Say more! Say more!

I have no weaknesses, for I am The Awesome One!

I salute you, oh Awesome One. just kidding.
My greatest weakness is when people kick me in the balls with hiking boots. I walk funny for a whole week. or more. it really hurts.

Flattery.

Bad music, whenever I hear a song I hate I go into the fetal position and groan.
But seriously, my greatest weakness is my rashness, I do stuff without thinking and immediatley regret doing it. x_x
Also I can be a bit thick.

Laziness / lack of memory. Dammit, I always lay things "to-do" for later, and when I remember, that I was supposed to do it, it's too late ;d

asian girls promise me a pretty one and ill do anything if itss a dude you will be srry

Let's see,
-Music: rap, pop, country
-Movies: based off something else, deep thought provokers with terrible direction that ruins the arguement.
-People: stupids, thickies, pants-on-head retards(thanks Yahtzee!), crowds, overly religious people who beat rational thought and heathens to death with a bible.
I mean no offense if you like, or are, any of these things. I just don't like you.

Edit: After doing some yard work I'd like to add the old ladie across the street who watches you whenever you're outside and makes it her personal duty to keep the neighborhood safe from any possible evil-doers(sp?) It's fairly common in small American neighborhoods, not sure about other country's old ladies.

Morons, idiots and imbeciles.

my greatest weakness is bullets!

if someone starts a fight with me, their is no letting them off easy.

Weakness: no mercy for the stupid

Hmmm
1. my arrogance in sometimes believing im smarter than most...(dont worry learnt lession by recently falling flat on my face)-gah humilty

2. Oh and getting upset at the slightest thing. -hate myself for it. bt would hate me more if I was unimotional(spell?)

-Pine nuts
-Gouda
-The spot on my neck just under my jaw
-My sides [super ticklish there]
-And pretty guys.

bananas and chocolate laced bananas. (these things are evil as I know it)

one of mine is arguing; everytime I get into an argument I win always and I do that by puting forward any opinion or point of view even if it isent mine. Also I tell tall tales and somtimes get carried away or forget to tell ppl there arent true, half my friends belive all the stuff I tell them and know I talk Shite so now they dont know what the smeg to bileve.

mine would be my lack of fear, it seems that it wouldnt be a weakness, but when you do things like jumping off of a bridge on a dare, or crossing the highway blindfolded just because of a bet, you start questioning your sanity.

Decapitation. Not so good with that, feels funny.

My weakness, at least the biggest one, is being too nice.

Bullets. Definitely bullets.

They're, like, my cryptonite, dude!

My health. I'm rarely healthy, and I always seem to be operating at some % of my full capacity.

Cigarettes.
Caffeine.
Video Games.
My stubborn nature (note: can also be my greatest strength).
My tendency to test authority figures.
Shyness.

I am really shy.

Well sir, I'd have to say my greatest weakness is I'm a workaholic perfectionist. Do I... Do I get the job?

Procrastination.

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 NEXT

Reply to Thread

This thread is locked