How well do you know the Escapist above you?

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 . . . 1658 NEXT

Suiseiseki IRL:

Bilbo536:
hmm, I don't think I recognize anybody. Sorry guys!

Same here. Never seen you before either. Let us take this opportunity to exchange business cards?

haha sure, sounds like a plan!

I just found out that you existed

Guitar Gamer:
I just found out that you existed

You are EVERYWHERE in the forum games! Even here!

WE ARE GUITAR GAMER WE ARE FORUM GAMES!

I've seen you around the RP and Forum games, for some crazy reason I thought you were a troll once but not now (DEEERRR REALLY?)

You post a lot here in the Forum Games, and that's all I know. Sorry.

I'M SORRY, I DON'T KNOW YOU.

Hm... I recognise the avatar and name, But I can't place exactly where.

Other than the other thread two seconds ago, your name is very familiar...I'm guessing you recently changed your avatar?

Not often I've posted in the wake of the Swollen Goat. I've seen the name fly around though.

I've no idea who you are.
Isn't this just the same as the "Don't I know you from somewhere?" thread?

I recognize your avatar, and I remember that one time in "Didn't I know you from somewhere?" thread, when one guy said "Aren't you that guy who's name would suit Gilbert's avatar far more?"
And I definitely remember that avatar. That evil stare...

Pararaptor:
Isn't this just the same as the "Don't I know you from somewhere?" thread?

It is, only that the replies aren't meant to be so, for the lack of a better word, stupid.

I remember the name from IRC, but I don't think I've seen you on the forums before... so hi there!

I'm Fairy on IRC, some people still haven't realised that yet...

Geek@Heart:
I'm Fairy on IRC, some people still haven't realised that yet...

Yeah, I knew that.

I remember that your previous avatar was the baby turtle from Finding Nemo, correct?

Why'd you change it?!

I know you from the various forum games we've been in. Don't see you that much in the Off-Topic section though...

I've seen you around several times, and enjoy reading your posts.

I've seen him somewere but cant place him.

Also no one knows me xD

I have no clue who you are.

Who the....

WHO ARE YOOOU?!?

Sorry =[ not a clue, but it's nice to meet you! *shakes hand in an Englishy way*

Of course I know Sky! I've seen her everywhere, especially in Forum Games. And with quirky, funny posts, it's pretty hard to forget her. A great addition to The Escapist, it's always a blast to have you around Sky.

Hey, it's Pmoney.
Hi Pmoney.

Your that one guy who I saw post in that one thread that time when I was lurking around.

Pm0n3y:
I've seen you everywhere, especially in Forum Games. And with quirky, funny posts, it's pretty hard to forget you. A great addition to The Escapist, it's always a blast to have you around.

:0
Awwww :D That's one of the nicest things a member has said to me :3

OT: NinjaCat .... D: I'm sorry, I don't know you either T^T But I like the avatar =]

sky14kemea:

Pm0n3y:
I've seen you everywhere, especially in Forum Games. And with quirky, funny posts, it's pretty hard to forget you. A great addition to The Escapist, it's always a blast to have you around.

:0
Awwww :D That's one of the nicest things a member has said to me :3

OT: NinjaCat .... D: I'm sorry, I don't know you either T^T But I like the avatar =]

I know sky from IRC... ish >_>

Ive seen them on a thread before!

We've ran into each other on forum games before, you complimented me.

HEY I know you! I see you around the forums all the time! Yeah your a pretty cool guy!

Suiseiseki IRL:
~Snip~

I think I may have bumped into you some time or another.

Kuchinawa212:
HEY I know you! I see you around the forums all the time! Yeah your a pretty cool guy!

Suiseiseki IRL:
~Snip~

I think I may have bumped into you some time or another.

I've also seen you around, NeutralDrow mentioned you along with me and Internet Kraken as people he associates with Tales of Symphonia (of course, Kraken is for different reasons). I love that game, by the way.

I don't think I've seen a lot of this Escapist member, but the avatar is shiny which makes me likey.

That may not be a good thing.

A random person:
I love that game, by the way.

Then expect a friend request for being a Tales of Symphonia fan!

SirBryghtside:

Snip

Hey I know you! Yeah, I see you in the forum games time to time.

Kuchinawa212:

A random person:
I love that game, by the way.

Then expect a friend request for being a Tales of Symphonia fan!

Yay! And for the record, I'm one of the few people who likes Colette, though I'd have Sheena join in the fun too.

Not at all.

i remember seeing you on another forum game for a few posts, still got that hat huh?

SirBryghtside:
I've seen you quite a lot, but haven't found what differentiates you from everyone else.

Umm, I'm a ninja? That used to have a tiny avatar.

A random person:

Yay! And for the record, I'm one of the few people who likes Colette, though I'd have Sheena join in the fun too.

SHEENA!!! *shakes fist*
Nah I liked Colette too, a good character, and I loved using all her angel powers.
Wait, are you referring to her in another way XD

I know yoooou! xD Ive seen you in Off Topic, and we PM chat sometimes =]

i dont really now you... wait konata! you dyed your hair you crazy kid.

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 . . . 1658 NEXT

Reply to Thread

This thread is locked