How well do you know the Escapist above you?

Pages PREV 1 . . . 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 . . . 1661 NEXT

At first i didn't know your name by heart since your aren't in the Forum Games alot (if not at all), but then Swollen mention that you used to have a zombie avi. Then i thought "oh wait, this is the girl that used to have that girl-with-the-glasses zombie avi! I've seen her before!"
So, yes. I've seen you before, but mostly in Off-Topic, more than anything.

i know hardyl anything about Pm0n3y other then the origin of his name

I didn't know you, but now I know you are called Laren. Creepy and stalkerish am I.

Nope, I don't think I know you

Empireth:

Yeah, I thought I'd get all friendly and nickname you. That cool?

Yup, Its cool

It's the pimp.
I still know him. Nobody has invaded my brains yet.
Keep hoping if you like, though!

Yarr, not well but I know he posts a lot in here. And seems a pretty cool guy :)

I've seen you around before and we're in a RP together. You seem pretty cool yourself.

I know you!

You used to post in The Poetry Game!, and the stupid question/stupid answer, all those kinds of things!

And you are pretty awesome :D

At the moment, all i know is that he frequents the RP forums and that my character has taken his into custody.

EDIT: And he started the poetry thread!

Heh, I think I saw you I the rate avatar game. Somebody made a funny post about your avatar

I know pimppeter2 by his tophatted avatar, and he appears in alot of threads I'm in.

He seems pretty awesome.

Ive known him ever since he saved me from a velociraptor. After struggling to survive for 4 weeks in a hospital, we became friends for life.

We should go bowling sometime!

I recognise the name, but not the avatar. I think I know you, but obviously not very well...

I've seen you around on a few threads but we haven't really spoken before.

I've seen you a few times, but don't really know you all that well.

I knew you before the friending, surprisingly with your few posts.

*looks at join date*

Aaaaah.

Biek:
Ive known him ever since he saved me from a velociraptor. After struggling to survive for 4 weeks in a hospital, we became friends for life.

We should go bowling sometime!

Of course,I remember that!

I see you like the old show 'Bottom', classic.

Recognize the avatar, but didn't know your name before I started playing forum games

Seen you a lot around Off-Topic, always with a witty reply!

I've seen your posts around here, but you aren't as active as you used to be (or at least it doesn't seem like it.)

Played the rate avatar game with you

I know we're friends forever.

I have seen you only once before.

I've had to post below you for the last 3 Forums.

Were in a rp game together

Don't you owe me a large sum of money?

Never seen you. This is the first time.

Hi!

You like Hot Fuzz and The Killers. I agree with the movie, but not with the band.
I do own a copy of Hot Fuzz though... Well, it's my sister's. She doesn't like them though.

Hail Fire 998:
I do own a copy of Hot Fuzz though... Well, it's my sister's. She doesn't like them though.

You mean Hot Fuss, fool!

And you shall never find the secret Killers reference in my avatar now! Bwahahahaha!

Likes Hot Fuzz and I've seen him around a lot.

Or have I?

Plays with me a lot.
Its a line from one of their songs. i saw you commission it.

Hail Fire 998:
Plays with me a lot.

I've played you in Tf2, but only for a couple of games.

You should play more :(

orangebandguy:

Hail Fire 998:
Plays with me a lot.

I've played you in Tf2, but only for a couple of games.

You should play more :(

I was eating a popsicle, so I only had one hand. I mean on forum games. And I was talking to Sasquatch.

I've met you in the forum games

I've seen you in plenty of places (understandable from your post count) and heard of your legendary pimping ways.

Pages PREV 1 . . . 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 . . . 1661 NEXT

Reply to Thread

This thread is locked