A virgin world (New open world fantasy rp) Started but still recruiting

Pages 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 NEXT

consider this an update/ spiritual successor to my only successful rp
a rp in the classic fantasy style.
excepting anyone and planning to start when i get about 5 characters

Name/meaning:Hydrus Callim(Translated literally into English,it means "Water Caller")
Home:The great river fort,home of wood nymphs and Water Callers.
Backstory:Born of a water nymph and a man,smiled upon by the Rain,he was raised to be the Brother of Water itself,and given great powers by it.
Equipment:Nothing,literally nothing,he wears no clothes and carries no items.
Vocabulary:Hydrus(Water),Callus(Call),warcim(destroy),conver(cover),Arithus(Earth)
Good?

[quote="lycanthrope321" post="362.177675.5123418"]Name/meaning:Hydrus Callim(Translated literally into English,it means "Water Caller")
Backstory:Born of a water nymph and a man,smiled upon by the Rain,he was raised to be the Brother of Water itself,and given great powers by it.
Vocabulary:Hydrus(Water),Callus(Call),warcim(destroy),conver(cover),Arithus(Earth)
Good?[/quote

Very cool just one thing there is already a word for earth/land its trosk
But apart from that fantastic
and of course you are in

avouleance2nd:

lycanthrope321:
Name/meaning:Hydrus Callim(Translated literally into English,it means "Water Caller")
Vocabulary:Hydrus(Water),allus(Call),warcim(destroy),conver(cover),tolsk(Earth)
Good?

Very cool just one thing there is already a word for earth/land its trosk
But apart from that fantastic
and of course you are in

Awesomecakes,thank you again Avo.

cast list
1-Name/meaning:Hydrus Callim(Translated literally into English,it means "Water Caller")
Vocabulary:Hydrus(Water),allus(Call),warcim(destroy),conver(cover),tolsk(Earth)
Good?

2-Name/ meaning- Ereptor(thief)/Adam

-Home- a caravan, always moving and only stopping to trade

-Backstory- born in a caravan, Ereptor used to have an English name, "Adam", before changing it to what it is now, "Thief". he still uses it when he doesn't want anyone to know who he is. he learned to fight and started a life of theft and other small crimes before moving to doing it for heir. he was never able to trust people, not even family or friends.

-Equipment- dagger, bag of silver, a map of the known world

-Vocabulary - levitas(lightning), manus(hand), ereptor(thief), rapio(steal), eo(travel)

- Appearance/ physical description- short blond hair, small cape(they where somewhat worn back then), black pants, white shirt, and a head wrap, somewhat like a burqa.

3-Name/Meaning: Bastlas Nihter (Blood Knight)

Home: Roams the land, but used to live in a small village called Twilliwon

Backstory: Bastlas used to live in the village of Twilliwon, but was exiled for murdering someone. He was originally a Nihter, a type of champion for the people of his village. After being exiled, he was given the title Bastlas Nihter and stripped of his old name. He has roamed the land ever since, looking for something to do with his life.

Equipment: Two curved blades and several knives for weapons. He also wears a suit of black leather armour and some metal armour.

Vocabulary: bastlas (blood), ragos (rage), twilli (twilight), shados (shadow), ragnos (ruin)

Appearance: Wear black leather armour, a bandana over his mouth, a pair of boots, a belt, and some metal armour on his shoulders and legs.

4-Name/ meaning- Sihtlest Yather (Sightless Watcher)

-Home- The tunnels and caves of the Sightless Watchers, called so as they are born blind but are still perfectly aware of their surroundings, are spread thinly throughout the world, and no cave has a specific name.

-Backstory- Sihtlest was born along with his brethren, blind, and had lived a life not so unusual to all other Sightless watchers and was taught the ways of living in darkness, and acrobatics. Though they keep hidden and secretive from other races and are usually a peaceful people, Sihtlests home was attacked when he was only 15, killing all but a few of those living there. Sihtlest fled, and has been lost for 4 years, never speaking, and never making contact, having a complete loss of trust for anyone. He is beginning to get braver, and more curious, and is starting to get more daring when watching the people he finds.

-Equipment- Wears two metal gauntlets, with thick spiked finger tips, as well as two metal boots with spiked toe pads, this is because in the Sight Watchers caves they are used to navigate the walls and ceiling off the tunnels, and most Sightless Watchers excel at scaling any surface.

-Vocabulary- Bladk (Dark), Sei (Watch), Crasw (Claw), Arcob (Acrobatics), Sirelce (Silence)

- Appearance/ physical description- Slender and slightly muscled, standing at about 6ft, Sihtlest wears a ragged black cloth around the top of his head, completely covering it. But underneath his eyes are a dull grey, with no pupils. He has shoulder length wiry grey hair, a common trait among Sightless Watchers at young ages, unlike humans.
He wears thin leather armour, patched in various skins and hides in places, in a rugged brown colour, with black and dark red spots from the different skins attached to it. Also wears the spiked gauntlets and boots that are a dull, silver metal on dark brown leather.
Only other noticeable feature is a Sightless Watcher marking on the left cheek, in the shape of an eye with a tear through the middle.

wait, is this a world completely separate from humans, or was it discovered by man?

Could I get reserve?

This RP looks quite interesting :D I might be able to get a sheet up soon.

CloggedDonkey:
wait, is this a world completely separate from humans, or was it discovered by man?

Well the inhabitants are mostly human but a completely separate group of humans to us. So apart from species they have nothing in common with us no links to are history at all. They did not exactly discover it, because they are native. As to how they appeared i am not quite sure. But it should not be too important to this rp.

I hope this answers your question.

BigStupidJellyfish:
Could I get reserve?

Sure you can reserve
Consider it done

name-James Mathews/Adam
Race-Human
Back story-working as a criminal, James took on two names. James, his real name, and Adam, the name of the supposed first man on the planet. he mastered the art of stealth and the use of the sword. he is the face of anarchy and rebellion, and does almost exactly that.
Home-a small caravan camp
Powers (if applicable)-was taught how to use lightning, but only to the extent of electrifying his fingers
weakness-water and earth make him incredibly tired or even in immense pain
personality-sly, very sneaky and a man of the people
flaws-can't trust anyone, no matter how long he's worked with them, as is part of being a professional thief for heir
Extra information-tries to keep to roofs or in the air.

I just edited it and reposted, so I should be good.

CloggedDonkey:
name-James Mathews/Adam
Race-Human
Back story-working as a criminal, James took on two names. James, his real name, and Adam, the name of the supposed first man on the planet. he mastered the art of stealth and the use of the sword. he is the face of anarchy and rebellion, and does almost exactly that.
Home-a small caravan camp
Powers (if applicable)-was taught how to use lightning, but only to the extent of electrifying his fingers
weakness-water and earth make him incredibly tired or even in immense pain
personality-sly, very sneaky and a man of the people
flaws-can't trust anyone, no matter how long he's worked with them, as is part of being a professional thief for heir
Extra information-tries to keep to roofs or in the air.

I just edited it and reposed, so I should be good.

Wait what i meant about editing it was that i have redone the power systems. It is now based on the voice of the land, which is explained in the set up. So instead of having any powers you have five words of the language you can learn. Just read over the first post and have a look at the character sheet template cause it changed quite a bit.

But i like the character so it should be fun.

avouleance2nd:
snipity snip

-Name/ meaning- Ereptor(thief)/Adam

-Backstory- born in a caravan, Ereptor used to have an English name, "Adam", before changing it to what it is now, "Thief". he still uses it when he doesn't want anyone to know who he is. he learned to fight and started a life of theft and other small crimes before moving to doing it for heir. he was never able to trust people, not even family or friends.

-Vocabulary - levitas(lightning), manus(hand), ereptor(thief), rapio(steal), eo(travel)

- Appearance/ physical description- short blond hair, small cape(they where somewhat worn back then), black pants, white shirt, and a head wrap, somewhat like a burqa.
by the way, I used Latin for all the words I know, so that's why they're kind of far off from the word we use.

CloggedDonkey:

avouleance2nd:
snipity snip

-Name/ meaning- Ereptor(thief)/Adam

by the way, I used Latin for all the words I know, so that's why they're kind of far off from the word we use.

Cool you are in.

Latin is fine but i just make the words up, i find it more fun that way.

BigStupidJellyfish:
Could I get reserve?

any luck with that character sheet yet.

"Four Gods wait on the windowsill
Where once eight Gods did war and will
And if the Gods themselves may die
What does that say for you and I?

Now, three Gods wait on the windowsill
Where one God's blood was lately spilled
While black tongues lap at the spreading pool
And build the strength they need to rule

When two Gods wait on the windowsill
The wick of the world is burning, still
But when one God in triumph shouts
The candle of the world goes out"

lycanthrope321:
"Four Gods wait on the windowsill
Where once eight Gods did war and will
And if the Gods themselves may die
What does that say for you and I?

Now, three Gods wait on the windowsill
Where one God's blood was lately spilled
While black tongues lap at the spreading pool
And build the strength they need to rule

When two Gods wait on the windowsill
The wick of the world is burning, still
But when one God in triumph shouts
The candle of the world goes out"

dose this mean you except

oh and i almost forgot
yay

Am I in?

Xandus117:

Am I in?

Of course. why wouldn't you be

BigStupidJellyfish:

it is greate so yeah you are in.

Now we have four people we should be able to start soon.
I will be starting tomorrow but i will still be accepting characters. Hopefully tomorrow i will have another person witch gets us to five.

Just one note, there world is too young for money so the world operates on a barter system. Put simply if you have something they want and they have something you want. Them you can kill them and take it, if you want or you could trade.

Hmm may I be a griffin? Ill make 2 character sheets what the hell, griffin If I may be one, human if I cant.

-Name/ meaning- Raphael/Hertethros Irithis (Earth Bound)

-Home- Place of Birth was the Peaks of the lost, never been there since birth and the complications with his wings. Currently wanders.
-Backstory- As a fledgling Herethros was attacked by a human who managed his way to the peaks, the human died but he struck his wings and because of this they never truly formed. Herethros not having the ability to fly was thrown aside by his family and given the name Herethros Irithis, being the honourable and dutiful person he is he accepted this took the name and moved on. He has forever since been a broken griffin, seeking to restore his wings and honour amongst his people. Until then he is going across the land righting the wrongs he sees.

-Equipment- Talons(biological), paws(biological), broken wings (biological), and a peice of wood he wears around his neck.

-Vocabulary - Yerthis(Bind),warcim(destroy), Orthis(Confess), Perku(Wind), Irithrus (Earth).

- Appearance/ physical description- A griffin with silver feathers and a light mane.

-Name/ meaning- Segeras (Shatter)

-Home- Forest of Rathas

-Backstory- Abandoned as a young boy Segeras was taken in by a clan of nomad human warriors in the forest. They raised him for as long as they could, but one they vanish, without a trace, only thing left was a scimitar and a bit of food. Leaving Segeras alone in an animal filled forest. Ever since then he built a respect for nature due to the sheer fact of how hard it is to survive. He has developed a "Hit first ask questions later" policy now. He over the past two weeks has been followed by a particular bird. Segeras often talks to this bird of what he wishes to say, the bird has no connection mentally to Segeras and is of little practical use.

-Equipment- A scimitar, basic leather armour, and a backpack containing some trail rations and a watersack. Also shoulder pads of wolf heads.

-Vocabulary - Warcim (Destroy), Jolt (Stop), Kartak(Strength), Epolq(Savagery), Werm(Fire)

- Appearance/ physical description- Handsome, 5'7, well built, with fur and leather covering him. A battle worn face that lights in glee with battle.
Similar in appearance to

Asturiel:
Hmm may I be a griffin? Ill make 2 character sheets what the hell, griffin If I may be one, human if I cant.

-Name/ meaning- Raphael/Hertethros Irithis (Earth Bound)

-Home- Place of Birth was the Peaks of the lost, never been there since birth and the complications with his wings. Currently wanders.
-Backstory- As a fledgling Herethros was attacked by a human who managed his way to the peaks, the human died but he struck his wings and because of this they never truly formed. Herethros not having the ability to fly was thrown aside by his family and given the name Herethros Irithis, being the honourable and dutiful person he is he accepted this took the name and moved on. He has forever since been a broken griffin, seeking to restore his wings and honour amongst his people. Until then he is going across the land righting the wrongs he sees.

-Equipment- Talons(biological), paws(biological), broken wings (biological), and a peice of wood he wears around his neck.

-Vocabulary - Yerthis(Bind),warcim(destroy), Orthis(Confess), Perku(Wind), Irithrus (Earth).

- Appearance/ physical description- A griffin with silver feathers and a light mane.

-Name/ meaning- Segeras (Shatter)

-Home- Forest of Rathas

-Backstory- Abandoned as a young boy Segeras was taken in by a clan of nomad human warriors in the forest. They raised him for as long as they could, but one they vanish, without a trace, only thing left was a scimitar and a bit of food. Leaving Segeras alone in an animal filled forest. Ever since then he built a respect for nature due to the sheer fact of how hard it is to survive. He has developed a "Hit first ask questions later" policy now. He over the past two weeks has been followed by a particular bird. Segeras often talks to this bird of what he wishes to say, the bird has no connection mentally to Segeras and is of little practical use.

-Equipment- A scimitar, basic leather armour, and a backpack containing some trail rations and a watersack. Also shoulder pads of wolf heads.

-Vocabulary - Warcim (Destroy), Jolt (Stop), Kartak(Strength), Epolq(Savagery), Werm(Fire)

- Appearance/ physical description- Handsome, 5'7, well built, with fur and leather covering him. A battle worn face that lights in glee with battle.
Similar in appearance to

the griffin is quite cool
so yeah you are in

The sun came into view. This half of the world was alight, now the sun was out Lesk could see the fort, it was very fine architecture for the time made completely of wood, no mud. He was not sure how far down river he had drifted. All he remembered was the guards from home picking him up and tossing in him. It had been a long night, but now he could make out someone on the banks. He called out. He thought he saw the figure move or notice him. But he was still wondering, why would anyone throw a poet into a river.

The thieve had been found out. He was now standing in front of the entire royal army. 5 people had never looked so threatening. They were each had a spear and were lightly armoured. Behind them was the their king.
"You stand here accused of much theft. How do you plea."

far off in the kingdom of Klet the griffin was learning quite fast. It had gone to sleep in its nest in a deserted part of the Forrest. When it woke up it was being dragged by the feet towards a large village . there were fore people dragging it they looked like guards of some sort one of them kept repeating the words Aullte. He looked nervous but the word seamed to comfort him.

When they arrived in the village the griffin noticed something strange. there were very few people outside just guards. He was approached by someone important looking. The men bowed.
"What is this" even the griffin could tell the important man was peeved. "we raid this little Twilliwon and all we find is a bird. there were supposed to be riches in that Forrest."
the stupidest of the guards spoke up. "We did capture this nice little village for the empire." he would not last long.

the griffin studied the surroundings. Yes the village looked like it had been taken over, but the griffin also noticed that one of the men had released his grip on one of his back feet. His chance.

the sunrise did not effect the sightless watcher. He was deep in his caves. Then he hared it footsteps of what sounded like two grown men. He could not quite make out there chatter. But one word stuck in his head Gerish when ever one of the men mentioned it the other seamed to tense. Who could this be.

It has begun

bumpty bump

Bastlas watched as the guard continued to march around Twilliwon. The village had been raided by some Empire three days ago.

"They had it coming." Bastlas thought to himself "If they didn't exile me a year ago, they might have actually had a chance."

Suddenly, Bastlas noticed that there was a griffin being held in a cage. Several soldiers were carrying it into the village.

"A griffin? How interesting." he thought "I think I'll check it out/"

Bastlas looked up to the sky.

"Twilli Luna!"

A bright aura surrounded the moon. Light came down and create a shadow of Bastlas body.

"Shados Si!"

Bastlas disappeared into his shadow.

Xandus117:

No but you are in the same village. it has just been attacked by the same army that captured the griffin. But the others are in different locations.
The sightless watcher is in his tunnels.
The thief is in his Home caravan.
and Hydrus Callim is on a river bank near the home of the water sprits.

Sihtlest watched unknown to the intruders, from the ceiling, as two men stumbled into his home. He didn't need eyes to tell they were there, as they were not making much effort to conceal themselves.

He hung from the ceiling by his boots, and held his breath. The men were tense, and held weaponry, it had been a while since anyone had made a bold move such as this into his home, he didnt know wether they knew of him being in the tunnels, but he presumed they did.

Most men ran scared if Sihtlest ever revealed himself, after every few words the intruders utter they would pause and look around, then he heard one say confidently.

"We know you are here, Watcher"

Sihtlest was not surprised, he knew that not revealing himself would only aggrivate them so he dropped down behind then, landing silently, they continued to walk forward. Unaware.

Sihtlest cleared his throat, and they both swung round.

The clearing of the throat was far worse than any noise either of then had ever hearted. One of the men said wearily "Are you the Gerish the locals speak of," one of then pulled out a small stick, "Fear it Gerish for it is blessed, the god that walks among us gave it to us so we may serve him." They were tense but hardly dangerous. But the stick was strange by far the most interesting of the three. They did not move and the watcher didn't expect them to.

The Griffin not very amused with his underestimation figured that these men out to be taught some respect!

"Did you honestly think you had meerly caught a bird?"

"We know you can speak you stupid freak!" The guard said as he spat on the griffin.

"What a shame, I really wished we could have resolved this differently." To the binding person on weak end he shouted "Warcim!" Broke the bindings that held him and then cried "Perku!" causing a gust of wind to knock the soldiers temporarily down.

He then proceeded to run away.

Suddenly, a shadow began to run alongside the griffin.

"Shados exo!"

The shadow transformed into a young man, around nineteen years old. He approached the griffin.

"Hello." he said to the creature "My name is Bastlas Nihter. What is yours?"

"My name is Hertethros Irithis, I am currently evading those troupes. However I must go back when I have the chance. Those people must be freed!

Herethros continues to run.

Bastlas continued to run along with the griffin.

"What people are you talking about?"

"I plead guilty your shit face. but, I've got a way out, so screw you" Ereptor took out the dagger, waiting for the raft to come down stream. he saw that there was already a man in it. shit, I think they boys screwed up.

Hydrus felt the water climb up his arm,healing everything that had been hurt when the men attacked his village,he saw a figure in the distance,he called to him.
"Ave"
Hyrdus pointed next to him,where a large rock lay
"Hydrus Warcim"
The rock exploded into a large fountain bursting from the rock.

Pages 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 NEXT

Reply to Thread

This thread is locked