A New World, with new conflicts ACCEPTING see inside for details.

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 NEXT

I like the Idea BT, Alpha has given us his blessing. I'm just waiting for him to PM me the info on everything before I make the new thread and Pm the mods for a merger. I have one person I want to invite from the other thread, Maddawg IAJI, any problems with that?

No, I have no problems with that axel. I mean, one person wont hurt at all. Plus it's Maddawg, how can we go wrong with him?
(yes, that was a compliment)

Zapeta reads a section of the Nacraty to Parliament

As the Trinidadians fled the evil Empire in which they were enslaved, they had to cross a treacherous desert. The patriarch Tim lost the stone tablet god gave him which had the map of the desert on it so instead of asking god for directions again, Tim decided to eyeball it and marched his tribe of two hundred thousand people into the desert. They wandered around for several years unaware that they were going in circles. Slowly people began to die of thirst until on the seventh year they camped around an oasis. The tribe asked Tim when they would get to the Promise Land, but he would arrogantly retort saying that if they asked him that question again he would march the tribe back to the evil Empire. They camped at the oasis for six days, on the seventh day god appeared and yelled "BUMP!!!!!"

jad4400:

As the Trinidadians fled the evil Empire in which they were enslaved, they had to cross a treacherous desert. The patriarch Tim lost the stone tablet god gave him which had the map of the desert on it so instead of asking god for directions again, Tim decided to eyeball it and marched his tribe of two hundred thousand people into the desert. They wandered around for several years unaware that they were going in circles. Slowly people began to die of thirst until on the seventh year they camped around an oasis. The tribe asked Tim when they would get to the Promise Land, but he would arrogantly retort saying that if they asked him that question again he would march the tribe back to the evil Empire. They camped at the oasis for six days, on the seventh day god appeared and yelled "BUMP!!!!!"

Don't worry Jad, the game isn't dead. Alpha should be getting back to me by tomorrow hopefully and the game will restart.

axle 19:

jad4400:

Don't worry Jad, the game isn't dead. Alpha should be getting back to me by tomorrow hopefully and the game will restart.

YAY!!!!!

axle 19:

jad4400:

By the way, I got the forward you sent me.

Welcome all return powers to the rebirth of the nation game which we can hope will continue successfully. The rules shall remain unchanged and we will continue from the Olympic Games portion of events. BT and I will be co-GM and the update process should be much faster.

A moment of silence for our fallen GM,

And with that done let us begin anew!

Fuzzah! *pokes thread*

Yeah sorry about the wait, just waiting for the mods to get back to me about the thread merger and for everyone to chime in.

Maybe you should put a link to this thread in the old one.

jad4400:
Snip

CounterAttack:
Snip

Quad08:
Snip

BloodyThoughts:
Snip

sky14kemea:
Snip

elementsoul:
Snip

Fury Is Me.:
Snip

Ladies and Gentlemen sorry for the delay. The new thread is up and we shall continue from the Olympics as soon as this thread and the new one are merged. Also we have a new member, Maddawg IAJI shall be joining us and if you have anyone in mind we need one more person. Anyway thanks for your patience.

New Thread: http://www.escapistmagazine.com/forums/read/362.193839-A-Nation-Game-Redux

Yay!!! I can't wait for this to continue.

Hoorah! We're back on track!

Can you not quote me when you get this thread going again? Please?

Element, report to the Age of the Eclipsers.

We will begin again on the morrow for today I am very much fried from a long day at work but I am off for the next two days. Glad everyone is back and we still need someone to take over element's country.

I forgot to poke the thread with a post of my own :0 *pokes* I'm here.

I still have my nation info somewhere too...

BTW Axle/BT, did you get the info from Alpha or do we need to PM all the secret things we have going on? :/

sky14kemea:
I forgot to poke the thread with a post of my own :0 *pokes* I'm here.

I still have my nation info somewhere too...

BTW Axle/BT, did you get the info from Alpha or do we need to PM all the secret things we have going on? :/

Yeah, we got all the info and we know all that is going on.

Okey doke then. *salutes* (v '-')7

sky14kemea:
Okey doke then. *salutes* (v '-')7

The only thing we seem to be missing is the alliances for the most part so if you remember please PM.

Country Name: Congaire
Goverment: Communism
Ruler's name: Adam Maddajii

For Axel and BT =D Hope it's okay.

maddawg IAJI:

Did Alpha give you the three resources of your country?

axle 19:

maddawg IAJI:

Did Alpha give you the three resources of your country?

The what now? No, I was part of the Overflow thread and we didn't get stuff like that >_>

Maddawg, ally yourself with my nation, I have Water, Silver, and abundant Vegetables.

@Fury: I would like to see what I get first D=

@Maddawg: Don't do it! He's trying to kill us all!

@BT: No one can defeat the super GM alliance

@BT: Duely noted. D=

MADDAWG! DON'T LISTEN TO HIM!

@Fury: You be nice at first, then KABLAMO! We all get nuked.

@Axel: That's why we're safe...
*sips tea*

>_>

<_<

Who do I believe!!!!!

BELIEVE ME! I ONLY KILLED ONE DUDE! AND HE MISTREATED HIS PEOPLE! AND HE WASN'T EVEN MY ALLY!

@Maddawg: BT's right. Fury's a crazy one. Best to steer clear of him.

@Fury: Yeah, and none of us have killed anyone else. That puts you in a bit of a pickle.

Hey, you can't tell me than New San Marcos' Leader wasn't being an ass.

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 NEXT

Reply to Thread

This thread is locked