A New World, with new conflicts ACCEPTING see inside for details.

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 NEXT

King Muero would like to invite all nation leaders to a banquet in Fulland after the Olympics are over, to celebrate the games and to bring us closer together.

He also sends his congratulations to Volaria for winning the gold in running.

=]

President Maraxus accepts King Muero's invitation and both congratulates the winners and wishes all nations luck in the remaining Olympic events.

Commander Farco accepts King Muero's invitation to the banquet

Dante accepts and offers to provide spices from his own personal field for the chefs.

President Vasqual accepts King Muero's invitation. He thinks it would be a great time to let the country leaders get to know each other and make sure that the countries stay as peaceful as they are. We do ask if it is alright if we bring some of out finest chefs and meat available.

President Sanderson accepts the invitation, of course, and will be accompanied by the top three of Alahedra's finest chefs.

Patriarch Zapeta gladly accepts the invitation to the banquet and offers to bring the bread and wine.

Leading tonight's news, Alahedra has a flag.

Huzzah for Photoshop!

We're making flags now? :D Awesome! I'll make one later.

I felt the need to make a flag during a break in my lectures today, so I did it as soon as I got back from uni. =)

Awsome, I'll have to make a flag later (although it may be way later given that I have standerdized testing tomorrow)

Goddam, sorry guys, I had a funreal to atend to :/ I'll return to this RP either today or tomarrow; sorry for the incovince.

elementsoul:
Name: Foinix
Government Style: Democracy (my party holds a majority vote.)
Ruler Name: Dante Whitney

Resources Spice, Marble, and Lead

axle 19:
Name: Caeladon
Government Style: Democracy
Ruler: Presdent Maraxus

Resources: Gems, Wine, and Oil.

Quad08:
Name: Volaria

Government Style: Dictatorship

Ruler Name: Robert Farco

BloodyThoughts:
Name: Fedoria

Government Style: Communism

Name: George Vasqual

sky14kemea:

Name: Fulland
Government Style: Monarchy
Ruler Name: Tillandro Muero

CounterAttack:

Name: Alahedra
Ruler Name: President Cyrus Sanderson

Fury Is Me.:
Snip

jad4400:
snip

[/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote]

Alpha Centauri:
Goddam, sorry guys, I had a funreal to atend to :/ I'll return to this RP either today or tomarrow; sorry for the incovince.

elementsoul:
Name: Foinix
Government Style: Democracy (my party holds a majority vote.)
Ruler Name: Dante Whitney

Resources Spice, Marble, and Lead

axle 19:
Name: Caeladon
Ruler: Presdent Maraxus

Resources: Gems, Wine, and Oil.

Quad08:
Name: Volaria

Government Style: Dictatorship

Ruler Name: Robert Farco

BloodyThoughts:
Name: Fedoria

Government Style: Communism

Name: George Vasqual

sky14kemea:

Name: Fulland
Government Style: Monarchy
Ruler Name: Tillandro Muero

CounterAttack:

Name: Alahedra
Ruler Name: President Cyrus Sanderson

Fury Is Me.:
Snip

jad4400:
snip

[/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote]

Hey no problem, we understand. Condolences to whoever passed away.

S'okay Alpha.

In God's absence, I saw we have a flag competition! xD

In the absence of Photoshop, Zapeta of Trinidad did the next best thing, he went to Photobucket and found what he though was a pretty awsome flag.

:0 tis pretty awesome.

Mine is taking a while. I'm too lazy to keep working on it today >_>

Not as awesome as this though!

Mine is still under construction. Looking pretty awesome so far.

Can't help but be distracted by the Nazi Germany flag thats in the background of yours though jad

Don't have photo shop. I might barrow my sister's mac and play around with it later tonight though and see if I can come up with something that isn't total crap.

Quad08:
Mine is still under construction. Looking pretty awesome so far.

Can't help but be distracted by the Nazi Germany flag thats in the background of yours though jad

Ohhh sh*t!!!!! I did not notice that there, ummm I'm gonna find a new flag.

[force update]

Lmao, poor Jad.

I never noticed it, to be fair =P

I have now posted a new swastika free flag (its where i origionally posted my flag. I hope you enjoy and please inform me if it has a middle finger or somthing.

I like it Jad. Only mines better :)

Yeah I won't lie, you're looks a lot more cooler than mine. Grrrr if only my other flag didn't have a freaking swastika.

Zapeta was sitting in Parliament being bored, when he suddenly stood up and thunderously declared; "A national anthem" he boomed "In our rebellion, we forgot to come up with a national anthem. God commands us, we must scramble all resources to come up with one, one that can chronicle our long struggle, or at least follow the third commandment" He whips out the Nacrity and loudly reads the third commandment of the Trinidadian faith

"If thy is to create something, createith it in as cool of a fashion as thy can and have thy end result beith awesome"

I made a flag!

I'm not sure on spacing and where I put the F.... but hey, it's basically my nation's flag :D

George Vasqual sits atop the rooftop of his capital building, a crowd of thousands there ready for a huge announcement. All cheering both for anticipation, and the fact the Fedoria is now fully rebuilt. "Quiet please! I have something important to announce!" Vasqual said, his voice booming because of his microphone, "Firstly, I am glad that we have fully recovered from the massive hurricane that has hit us." The crowd started cheering louder than ever, then suddenly stopped as President Vasqual began to speak again, "Unfortunately, there were a lot of deaths, hugely due to the missing people we have yet to find. So let us have a moment of silence, and pray for them all. Good or bad, they were still citizens of Fedoria." There was a long pause. It was so silent that it felt like everyone was mute, everyone with their heads down, some crying. President Vasqual broke the silence with an announcement, "Now, it has come to my attention, that we are in need of a national anthem. Well, no more. I have found the perfect music, and the person that composed this piece has agreed to come and play it, as the new Fedorian flag is raised high into the sky." The crowd started to cheer, then went to silence as the music commenced.

........................ What?

Zapeta was once again bored while sitting in Parliament; he was contemplating something to do while he waited for God to command him.

"Hummm, this is kind of hard" he thought as he absentmindedly drummed his fingers against the table. "We already have a flag and national anthem, what else do we need"" As he thought some more something dawned on him.

"Currency!" he shouted, startling several members of parliament, "We need to identify what our currency is, that should buy us some time until god gets back"

The name of the Trinidadian currency is.....................The Reel!

Guys I'm sorry but there is just no way, with my current work load and work, that I am going to be able to atend to this in the forseeable future, If you wish, you may find a new God, or DM, or one of you may take over, so long as you are all in agreeance.

I just wantted to say it has been a good time.

Now exscuess me while I go pass out.

Alpha Centauri:
Guys I'm sorry but there is just no way, with my current work load and work, that I am going to be able to atend to this in the forseeable future, If you wish, you may find a new God, or DM, or one of you may take over, so long as you are all in agreeance.

I just wantted to say it has been a good time.

Now exscuess me while I go pass out.

Daaaarn..

Should I tell the other thread? Or are you gonna do that too? :/ 'cause there's no way I can take over that thing. Dx

It's a shame, twas a good idea Alpha! Good luck with your workload and stuff (>'-')>

I'm sad to see this go but I understand what you mean Alpha. Would anyone care to take this over as GM so we may continue?

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 NEXT

Reply to Thread

This thread is locked