Rate the above users avatar (Reborn!)

Pages PREV 1 . . . 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 . . . 154 NEXT

7/10 It's okee. I just am not a huge fan of .gifs where the start/end point is really obvious.

7/10. It's great, but Rei's nose is a dot.

(Sadly, it's the only one of this I could find.)

7/10

Don't know where it is from.

9/10 Yums. I won't give it 10 though just to be a bitch. XD

7/10

Pretty okay...

6/10. Neat, but doesn't really appeal to me.

0/10. Don't really like any part of it.... sorry.

:|

3/10. It looks like a generation V pokemon, which sucks...

5/10 Have no idea what it's from but I like the drawing. Avatar just doesn't stand out much for me though.

8/10, walking on the Earth is pretty damn neat but I'm not a pony fan nor am I a hater... :P

8/10. Creepy, yet strangely arousing, and I have no idea why...

9/10. I love Final Fantasy. Except XIII doesn't deserve to be in there.

9/10. It's slowly growing on me.

Relax, I gave it a 9/10... just like you have the right to have an avatar with FFXIII, I have the right to say that it's a flaw. Especially in this thread. :P

I played halfway through FFXIII, even.

6\10

Erza is one of the least interesting characters of Fairy Tail by far.

5/10. Kinda cute, but the background hurts my eyes.

MammothBlade:
8/10, walking on the Earth is pretty damn neat but I'm not a pony fan nor am I a hater... :P

Pinkie isn't walking on earth. She's walking and the earth is spinning for her, silly :P

6/10 my opinion of your avatar has actually gotten a bit better, don't know why.

ToastiestZombie:

Pinkie isn't walking on earth. She's walking and the earth is spinning for her, silly :P

6/10 my opinion of your avatar has actually gotten a bit better, don't know why.

7/10, because of the core flying in the background :P (At least that's what I think it is O_o )

Lucem712:

ToastiestZombie:

7/10, because of the core flying in the background :P (At least that's what I think it is O_o )

Yep it is, every space avatar needs the space core. Fitting seeing as pinkie pie is actually a lot like the space core.

8/10, never seen that picture before but it made me laugh a lot. Don't get a crossover between KFC and metal gear, but still, it's funny.

ToastiestZombie:

8/10, never seen that picture before but it made me laugh a lot. Don't get a crossover between KFC and metal gear, but still, it's funny.

I'm not exactly sure of the connection between MGS/KFC but I saw it and I thought it looked unique and funny

7/10, mostly because I'm a metal gear fan. Is it naked or solid snake by the way? Since it may make sense if it's big boss.

9/10

Standing up, very nice.

10/10

Yummy. :3

9/10 It's Rei.. but it's kind of small...

10/10. It's Lain, and a good gif at that. ^^

8/10. Not sure where it's from but I like it.

8/10
Don't know where that's from, but it does look funny.

9/10

Digging the glasses.

10\10 Redlin's avi is definitely one of the best on this entire site.

8/10
IT'S A WHALE!!

10/10. Most creative avatar on this site. It's not got amazing art but the idea and execution of it is just flawless. Well done Staika

Death I got: Sunglasses, have no idea how.

8/10 Being on top of the world is fun, for a while.

10/10

Leo and Satan FTW

10/10
I need moar team rocket!

5/10 Too fast and I'd rather not see what caused my death... -_-

Pages PREV 1 . . . 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 . . . 154 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password: