Ruin-A-Wish Foundation.

Pages PREV 1 . . . 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 . . . 223 NEXT

Granted, but then it starts right back up again a second later.

I wish for a nice juicy peach!

Granted, but she only wears a large pink dress and she is frequently in a different castle.

I wish I had 4 additional arms like Doctor Octopus which I have complete control of.

Granted. You are mistaken for Doctor Octopus and killed.

I wish for crazy jumping powers.

Granted, you are unable to control your jumping and fly deep into space, to never be heard from again. ...Especially since you're dead cause you can't live in space..

I wish for another successful tactic.

Granted "WE SURRENDER!"

I wish for a new laptop

Granted but the desktop background is fixed as Mod edit:The picture was far to *Shudders* I think I need to throw up

I wish I didn't just impersonate a mod.

Granted, I get my laptop background removed :D

I wish for a pair of disco high heels

Granted, but they are made of orange peels.

I wish for a cure for the annoying dog next door.

Granted. The entire neighbourhood burns down with everyone in their homes, you included. No more annoying dog though.

I wish my Captcha wasn't so... crazy.

Granted. But now the captchas force you to sell a part of your soul to proceed.

I wish for fudge.

Granted. It's the worst made fudge ever, tasting like it was made from crap dunked in a combination of semen and urine, and you have to eat it all or else the entire world explodes.

I wish for zany adventures in space.

Granted, many a zany adventure is had in space, but you're not included.

I wish I could meet that hot weather girl on channel five.

Granted but see is actually life sized when you see her standing next to the map of America.

I wish for the head of a zombie.

granted, you're now haunted by the rest of the body, looking for his head

I wish to rule the world using the monthy-python joke

Granted. After a whole minute in charge, someone usurps your position using the cake joke.

I wish I went mad from the revelation.

granted, but now so did everyone else (it wasnt kept a secret...)

I wish I could fly

Granted but you forget how to land.

I wish for a parade.

Dr.Susse:
Granted but see is actually life sized when you see her standing next to the map of America.

I wish for the head of a zombie.

So... does that mean she's really big or really small? Cause, if she's really big, that would be one hell of a map they have down at the news station.. Except also the map is just on a green screen... so... that would be one hell of a green screen. Although, I suppose her motions could be small and they'd just have a graphic beside her, so that she's not standing beside anything..

And either way, I'm happy, whether she's really big or really small, cause if she's really tall, then more for me! And if she's really small, well that's just too cute!

OT: Granted, a parade is being held in New Mexico, right now. But.. you're not there to see it.

I wish for a dog like Ein from Cowboy Bebop.

Granted but he bit the postman now the council wants him put down.

I wish for a beer.

granted, the dog made it...

I wish to derail this thread

Granted, but then I put it right back on track.

I wish for a chance to win it big.

Granted, you win the lottery, but someone took your lottery ticket after you found out you had won.

I wish for the most epic-looking weapon ever! (what do you think the most epic looking weapon would look like, and what would be the major problem with it would be, don't just say it is a useless weapon -_-).

<>

Granted but manly men are now hunted for a sport.

I wish for no rain tomorrow.

granted, it's hail!

I wish more random people will post here!

Granted. All the new posters are trolls posting pictures of disgusting...stuff.

I wish I could have been less vague in that wish ruining.

granted, you perfectly describe cthulhu and go mad as a result

I wish I could see cthulhu and stay (relatively) sane...

Granted but everyone can see him now, he's a actor now.

I wish I was in a horror comedy troupe.

granted, but you forget the u' and are now stuck in tvtropes forever!

I wish for mad skillz...

Granted, you've now got mad skill(s) in peeling potatoes.

I wish that Jones Soda would bring back Cola and Vanilla Cola.

Granted. They use a voodoo ritual to bring back those colas, resulting in a cola zombie apocalypse.

I wish for a sword that's hidden in my butt.

@Robert: I don't think that's a bad thing.. I get my colas, and a zompocalypse? Sweet deals!

Granted, it's one of those small plastic swords that people get in their fruity cocktail drinks. And it breaks seconds later.

I wish people wont forget about wishing stuff in this thread...

Granted. Now everyone forgets to ruin things.

I wish the GM in the RP I'm in would stop being so nice about the RP being on an unofficial hiatus so I can be good and mad.

Also

AwesomeExpress:
@Robert: I don't think that's a bad thing.. I get my colas, and a zompocalypse? Sweet deals!

Granted, it's one of those small plastic swords that people get in their fruity cocktail drinks. And it breaks seconds later.

Well the thing I was trying to get across was that their was only zombie colas running(rolling?) around, and I doubt you'd want to find out what the consequences of drinking a zombie cola would be.

Uh... granted... but you ...um... once the RP starts back up, both your HP and XP are back down to one. And then it's put back on hiatus, but this time it's official.

I wish for a card to already be in the mail, from myself to my cousin, and it's a nice card and everything.

Pages PREV 1 . . . 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 . . . 223 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here