The Object to your left is now your weapon of choice in the upcoming weapon apocalypse, What is it?

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 . . . 18 NEXT

A pillow .... I am so safe.

:D

There are several objects directly to my left and none of them are particularly helpful.

1:Def Leopard Cd...the Vault (I'll destroy them with the power of rock!)
2:A compute microphone...no help there
3:A pad of paper filled with Valknuts and Norse Shield pf protection etchings (Valhall awaits!)
4"Collectors edition of The Witcher 2 (I hope Gerault of Rivia will destroy people destroying property with his likeness)

four cats on a beanbag and a laptop. thats all anyone would need

A-HA! I've got a phone! Now I'll just call my brother and get him to bring around the key for the gun safe.

Yeah, I reckon I'll be fine. :D

My jacket... I'm boned.

(not to be a dick, but am I the only one who notices the topic says the upcoming "weapon apocalypse"?

I'm boned majorly; I have a stapler a ruler and my phone.

fuck.

I'm boned. my comp is all the way at the right end of the desk. all i have to my right is a big wad of empty space ;-;

A big fork, unless the guy trying to kill me is trying to do so with Sugarry snacks and high cholesteral foods, I should be ok.... maybe

20 inch knife?

I'll have some fun, me thinks.

An swivel office chair... ._.'

Grant Hobba:
I'm boned majorly; I have a stapler a ruler and my phone.

fuck.

I wish I had a stapler.

I actually took off my watch a few minutes before I found this thread, and it's sitting to my left. Yeah, I think I'm screwed. It IS solar-powered, so I guess it'll perform its primary function for a long time, but it isn't very good as a weapon.

Mine is Gatorade... hm, if only it was to the right, then I'd get my claymore.

Well, I just finished oiling up my new Sig P226... So I think I'll be okay. I even went all out and bought the Tritium night sights and Fibre optic front sight. Yay!

My switchcomb?

...I might stand a very, very small chance. Assuming my Manipulation+Subterfuge pool is high enough.

Dracosword:
My jacket... I'm boned.

(not to be a dick, but am I the only one who notices the topic says the upcoming "weapon apocalypse"?

Oh no! The weapons we didn't pick will rise up against us!

A plate, about twelve inches across. From my dinner.

If I have good aim and take a frisby throw, I might take a few down.

Cheese and Crackers. Its pretty hard, so i guess it depends how i use it.

Also, Rule One of Zombie threads, the OP will always have a suitable weapon.

I'm sitting next to an open window so... I have the very earth itself on my side... aww yeah!

A pink Xbox controller. Hopefully the Apocalypse is caused by a race of feminine aliens that are in need of an archaic (to them) controller for their kids xbox. Otherwise im dead.

A Nerf gun. A Nerf revolver to be exact.

score!!! sock ftw

*quick swivel on chair* Twin sai daggers, sorted!

The original object would been a desk drawer, but since I've got a fair few martial arts weapons in my room, I felt a bit cheated.

Just as I opened this thread my cat jumped up on my chair so instead of a bike, which I could of at least used to get away, I now have a cat so crazy it needs depression medication. I mean really, what does a cat have to be depressed about?

errr a sheet of paper with my weekly project status... guess i'll papercut the poop outta them zombies...

It's the last three threads that asked this question(I couldn't resist)

It's a wonderful towel... I'm invincible

A spoon, a bowl, a slice of cherry pie and a mug of hot chocolate. one last meal before I die I guess?

A cardboard package for a mouse...that would do no good against a zombie. But I suppose I could wrap it around my fist and it could possibly cushion my punches but I doubt it. Also there is a battery inside the empty package too, maybe I could somehow make the battery leak but then I wouldn't be able to do much with that

A foot and a half tall copper statue. Feels heavy enough to do some damage, I might just be okay.

Dominic Burchnall:
*quick swivel on chair* Twin sai daggers, sorted!

The original object would been a desk drawer, but since I've got a fair few martial arts weapons in my room, I felt a bit cheated.

I know what you mean, I've got three sharpened steel swords in my room, but why the hell would I stand them next to my PC?

A dustbin with chicken bones in it.

Someone save me ;_;

It is a curtain.

... fantastic.

Don't mess with me or I'll... I'll.

Block the light coming through your windows!
Ha-ha! Have at you!

I have a tape measure.

well, I can build a place to hide in.

Master Replica Lightsaber...

If Dead rising is to be believed....... I'm good.

An empty bottle of yogurt.

God damnit.

p3 controller apparently, and dental floss

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 . . . 18 NEXT

Reply to Thread

This thread is locked