Rate the song above you!

Pages PREV 1 . . . 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 . . . 142 NEXT

7/10 I hadn't heard Mastodon's most recent. I'm surprised at how straightforward that was- almost a pop crossover in some ways. Mastodon is always solid though

4,5/10
Little variation, but has potential. Also, what the svarte was that sound between 0:51 and 2:18?

6/10 Always up for VG soundtracks. Not terribly memorable, but listenable

5/10 Melodramatic and kind of boring...

7/10 A nice melancholic feel.

9/10 So much nostalgia...

9/10

I really like Blazblue's soundtrack.

9/10 Quite good.

8/10
Never played the game, but hey! We are not here to rate a song based on the game itīs from, but from the sound of it, which is AWESOME!

7.76567/10... hmm... yus, yus... quite the nice surprise...<.<

Obscure early 70's japanese blues duo ahoy...<.<

6/10 Not particularly original sounding, or even bluesy for that matter.

1/10 that was...annoying.

0/10 ...Yeah. No.

7/10

I will give it a 7.5 it is serviceable for a intro but not much else
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Uk3sExKtao

2/10... not offensively bad or anything just wasn't enjoyable in the slightest... the best I can say about it is that it's forgettable... though the worst thing I can say about it is that it's damn pretentious...

Honestly nowhere near there best song... it's pretty mediocre... but it was basically made in response to the singer being called, "The most sensitive boy in indie rock..." so it's kind of interesting in that respect and the music video is kind of funny in it's low production values...

7/10 better than you put across. Definitely felt like a 90s song (Which is good 90s kicked the shit out of 2000 onwards to 2010).

7/10 kinda retro ironic hipster... not a whole lot of something special but I can get with it... as lame as that phrase sounds...<.<

6.5/10

Didn't like the singer. Wasn't too bad overall, though.

8/10 Liking the classical metal vibe; also extra points for no screamo.

You know who that reminded me of?

(The real video clip is much better but no embed.)

7/10 listenable.

9/10 Pretty awesome.

5.5/10 I liked the bass... though the tone wasn't the best... though can't really expect much from this pseudo metal stuff... the rest was a big nothing special and predictable... I cdould already tell what was coming up without even listening to the song before... also the singer sounds like he has a sock in his throat...<.<

True rock star good looks...<.<

6/10 Nothing really special, and I couldn't get over how bored everyone but the lead singer looked <.<

pretty ok. 8/10

10/10 One of the best songs off of Ten.

7/10 Nice background music, but nothing too special.

7/10 good background music. You really like japanese music don't you?

8/10. Good song.

7/10 Eh, good for background music I guess.

5/10... what can I say? a big nothing special is wat I can say... and I will...<.<
I suppose the melody is pretty, but the singer is just kind of boring and there's not much to latch onto emotionally... especially considering I can't understand the lyrics and it does little to convey the tone instrumentally...

Heh Time for some Minutemen... Mike is and awesome bassist...<.<

6/10 Didn't like the singer, but the rest was nice...

http://vimeo.com/19897842

Oh shit yo a non-youtube link shit's gettin' real!

7/10 oh hey it's that Bleach opening... The ending confused me greatly... but it gets an extra point for the school girl uniforms which is immediately ripped away for the synchronized dancing... which bothered me greatly...<.<

8/10. Pretty interesting sound.

8/10 good.

Captcha: one hit wonder :)

Pages PREV 1 . . . 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 . . . 142 NEXT

Reply to Thread

This thread is locked