How to Make Human in Infinite Craft

Several 'human' blocks in Infinite Craft, in the shape of a person.

Infinite Craft has a massive, near-infinite collection of items to create, but it’s not always easy to figure out how you go about it. If you’re struggling and wondering how to make Human in Infinite Craft, I’ve got the answer.

Recommended Videos

How to Make Human in Infinite Craft

Human in Infinite Craft. This image is part of an article abut how to make Human in Infinite Craft.

There are several ways to make Human in Infinite Craft. Recipes range in length, but this one will get you to Human in just 12 steps.

• Water + Water = Lake
  • Water + Lake = Ocean
  • Earth + Wind = Dust
  • Dust + Water = Mud
  • Earth + Water = Plant
  • Plant + Water = Swamp
  • Swamp + Plant = Venus Flytrap
  • Earth + Ocean = Island
  • Island + Venus Flytrap = Venus
  • Venus + Mud = Adam
  • Adam + Fire = Eve
  • Adam + Eve = Human

This recipe doesn’t completely make sense, but it works. If you reset your Infinite Craft page or switch PCs, you can go back to the beginning and start again to create Human. But once you’ve made Human once, it should stay in the object box on the right-hand side of the screen.

Other Ways to Make Human in Infinite Craft

What other ways are there to make Human in Infinite Craft? You can go the long way – Infinite Craft Solver has a method that’ll get you there in 22 steps. That might seem wasteful, but it’ll give you plenty of other objects along the way. Here’s a shorter method, which goes via Life (a recipe I later created for GameSpew):

• Earth + Wind = Dust
  • Earth + Dust = Planet
  • Dust + Dust = Sand
  • Sand + Sand = Desert
  • Desert + Planet = Mars
  • Mars + Earth = Life
  • Life + Dust = Human

Related: How to Make Sun in Infinite Craft

However, courtesy of Game Rant, there’s an even shorter method, again via Life:

• Earth + Wind = Dust
  • Dust + Wind = Sandstorm
  • Dust + Earth = Planet
  • Planet + Sandstorm = Mars
  • Earth + Mars = Life
  • Life + Dust = Human

That’s down to six steps. There may be a quicker solution, but, to my knowledge, players have yet to find it.

Recipes Involving Human in Infinite Craft

Now you’ve made Human, you can go on to create a whole host of other things. For example, many of the steps are also used to make Apple. Here are some of the other combinations I came across:

• Human + Ice = Snowman
  • Human + Human = Family
  • Human + Lake = Mermaid
  • Human + Fireworks = Fireman
  • Human + Iceberg = Titanic
  • Human + Honey Badger = Bear Grylls

No, I’m not making that last one up. Combine a Human and a Honey badger, and you get survivalist Bear Grylls. Despite my best efforts, though, I’ve yet to come up with any kind of pee-drinking recipe. Maybe you’ll have more luck than I did. And that’s how to make Human in Infinite Craft.

Infinite Craft is available now on Neal.fun. If you’re looking for more guides for Infinite Craft, stay tuned to the Escapist!

related content
Read Article All Piano Mini-game Rewards in FF7 Rebirth
Read Article All Pokemon GO Free Item Promo Codes (March 2024)
pokemon go pokecoins
Read Article All Character Classes in Daggerheart’s Open Beta
Related Content
Read Article All Piano Mini-game Rewards in FF7 Rebirth
Read Article All Pokemon GO Free Item Promo Codes (March 2024)
pokemon go pokecoins
Read Article All Character Classes in Daggerheart’s Open Beta
Author
Chris McMullen
Freelance contributor at The Escapist. I've returned to writing about games after a couple of career changes, with my recent stint lasting five-plus years. I hope, through my writing work, to settle the karmic debt I incurred by persuading my parents to buy a Mega CD. Aside from writing for The Escapist, I also cover news and more for GameSpew. I've also been published at other sites including VG247, Space, and more. My tastes run to horror, the post-apocalyptic, and beyond, though I'll tackle most things that aren't exclusively sports-based.