Which are the best countries to live in?

Pages PREV 1 2

Blood Brain Barrier:

dscross:

RiseOfTheWhiteWolf:

[quote]I don't know a single band from Manchester.

That's silly of course you do. There are loads. But I wasn't really talking about that. As you'd expect from a city that spawned The Smiths, Joy Division, Oasis and the Courteeners, Manchester's music scene is a major stop-off on the UK gig circuit and its venues regularly host global superstars as well as up-and-coming acts.

A city that has produced Oasis should be eligible for automatic disqualification. Horrible band.

That's just a personal opinion mate. And it's just one band that came from Manchester out of hundreds.

Major Tom:
Come to Australia, you might accidentally get killed. I like it here, I've never really had the desire to move anywhere else, even if the summer is fucking hot and a pale arse whitey like me just lobsters up in the sun. If I had the time and money I'd love go visit places, but I doubt I'd want to live anywhere else.

Thailand is one of the coolest places you can ever visit, and it's fairly cheap. So is India. But it sounds like the humidity will kill you from the description you gave. Like Sydney-to-Delhi cost me $700 return off-season. Apparently Air Malaysia does Sydney-to-Delhi regular return flights for like $550. But their schedule is kind of whack.

I am just waiting for someone to mention Estonia so I can mention these statistics to them.

https://data.oecd.org/inequality/poverty-rate.htm

Gergar12:
I am just waiting for someone to mention Estonia so I can mention these statistics to them.

https://data.oecd.org/inequality/poverty-rate.htm

Estonia should keep their booze taxes low for us thirsty Finns.

I live in Belgium. It's pretty alright. We're not at the top, but fairly high on the list, and more importantly, far from the bottom. So, yay?

Chimpzy:
I live in Belgium. It's pretty alright. We're not at the top, but fairly high on the list, and more importantly, far from the bottom. So, yay?

Bruges is lovely. Brussels needs to be burned to the ground and forced to start over. Even if they never grow beyond "ash pit" it'll still be an improvement.

Pages PREV 1 2

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here