Lab 661. (A WWII RP) Interest thread. (Sheet templates are up)

Pages PREV 1 2

MrJKapowey:

Jav3lin:

...Soldiers carry more ammo and a fully/semi automatic weapon, and also grenades, along with having more general authority outside the walls.

You mean I can have a bigger gun than an SMG? Back to PMG... :-)

...unless he has clearance from the commander...

What's your role within the RP? Are you the base commander?

EDIT:

Oh, I will try to get some of my friends involved. How long is this aiming to go on for?

Yes soldiers can have a Browning Automatic Rifle, a PPSh-41 sub-machine gun or a Russian prototype of the FG 42. Those on watchtower duty are issued the standard issue Mosin-Nagant Carbine with scope, effective range: 800+ M.

If you need any more details on those weapons or want to add your own, comment on the thread. However, details can be found on Wikipedia. Those are all real weapons and their names should prove easy to search.

EDIT: Yes. I will be playing the base Commander.
And, more people are always appreciated.

Jav3lin:

Yes soldiers can have a Browning Automatic Rifle, a PPSh-41 sub-machine gun or a Russian prototype of the FG 42. Those on watchtower duty are issued the standard issue Mosin-Nagant Carbine with scope, effective range: 800+ M.

I am truly insulted that someone would think I don't know of the BAR, DAKKADAKKASHOOTYNOOBGUN or the FG42. (XD) Does this prototype exist though, I sadly don't know of it.

Oh, can I reccommend the Sten and Bren guns since I am British...

The prototype is fictional. (That I know of)
I read about the Sten and Bren guns but since they were British weaponry, I figured I would use Russian weapons instead. However, if you character would have brought those weapons with him, he would of course be allowed to carry them. These are just the standard issued hardware that new recruits get to pick from. (Basically what's in the Armory).

But, but, but...

The BAR is American! You could've at least picked up some Sten guns at Archangel...
nvm

Anyway, I'm off on holiday to Cornwall leaving my comupter (and internet connection) in the hands of people other than myself so I may be able to post but it's unlikely. I'm back to retake my compy on Tuesday so if it ends up starting before then then could you say I'm on an exterior patrol or something until I'm back.

Oh, I'll take a Bren/Sten gun over a Thompson any day. I guess we can swap weapons out from the armouries, yes? If so, could I still keep a Bren gun from my characters times with the BEF?

Sorry but I'm resigning due to lack of interest.

I register my interest!

A few details may be a little shaky, but I'm happy to edit...

I would like to reserve a spot, if I may. This looks very interesting and I'd like to be part of it. Of course I will need some time to begin writing up a character sheet.

Reserving a spot, if at all possible.

Pages PREV 1 2

Reply to Thread

This thread is locked