Mall Fight (ENDED: New One is on Forum Games)

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 . . . 201 NEXT

A bullet hits though RaN's head as Tox talks to him. The casing looks of a .50 BMG.

"Come out with your hands up Tox, I know your there!" yells Connor.

I deploy thirty Rough Riders to scout ahead on the second level. In addition, I send two marksmen to lay siege to Tox's base from afar with expert aim and gunfire. Twelve Riders also accompany Connor in his mission.

"OK boys, shoot to kill." says Connor to the riders as they wait for Tox to walk out of the 7-Eleven

"WAIT!" (Me)

I walk out of the store,armed to the teeth.

"You really think this is fun? An entire army against just a few players? I'm expecting a yes." (Me)

"YES!"

I facepalm.

"Alright,I see where this is going." (Me)

I shoot down Connor and the Rough Riders,and I start rushing through the Mall,epicly dodging gunfire.

Just then an army of chocolate samurais flood through the area where tox and connor are, with me leading the charge. each of the samurais have mini nukes and start lobbing them.

The mini nukes however don't work on me,as I was running away.

Connor lies on the ground, almost dead. He sees Tox a while away. He takes his rifle and fires at his crouch with great precision and dies.

I shoot McPop and the Chocolate samurai panic as their morale takes a hit.

"Ow! Anybody got an aspirin?"

As I walk down the hallway, I take a bullet with Tox's name on it.

"Goddammit Connor!"

I respawn at the back of the army ontop of a stone golem. "Charge!" i shout and the army lanches a kamikaze attack.

Thanks to Connor's bad spelling,it hits my crouch,which doesn't exist,and I run inside a cloning store.

"Oh,fuck yes." (Me/B)

I put my fingerprints in the machine,and it starts mass producing clones of me,who start flooding the mall,killing Rough Riders and chocolate samurais.

"YES! GO FORTH,MY CLONES! CRUSH THEIR TROOPS!" (Me)

I attack the cloning store, cutting down clones with my sabre. I stand challenging Tox as he clones himself. A demolition Rider tosses sticks of dynamite into the store while I engage Tox in a fight to the death.

The stone giant beats on the rough riders while i eat the heads of thee clones.

The clones apparently have a sense of faith in their army,as they rather take the dynamite sticks and kill themselves than having the machine destroyed.

"Alright,let's do this." (Me)

I grab my LX2-Katana (Which is twice as legendary as a normal legendary Katana,but is about as strong as a normal Katana for some reason) and we start fighting,while the clones crush their enemies by sheer strength in numbers.

I shoot Tox's knees out with my revolver, then cut off his head with my sword, and as I leave the store, the cloning machine explode violently.

Before me is McPop's stone golem. I charge the beast and climb atop it, attacking the weak point for massive, super-effective damage. I then shoot at Pop with my pistol.

The remaining clones become enraged,and they go on a killing frenzy,throwing grenades around,killing the remaining Rough Riders,chocolate ninjas,and making the stone golem topple over,killing Teddy in the process. They start roaming the Mall for other cloning machines,while I respawn in the TF2 store.

I duck in the TF2 store.

"It's a madhouse out there! And we've only been here a few hours!"

i start spitting out heads, which absorb the bullets and spit heads at Teddy

"The bullet hit RaN, Tox. Thank god for his assholeness!" says Connor's writer.

Connor respawns, he takes out a cell phone and dials the number 332(dfb) "Yeah, I'm gonna need that back up you promised. Also, don't shoot those guys call the Rough Riders. Yeah. Yeah. Talk later Cool Guy."

A large ship appears above the mall from cross universe travel.

The Rough Riders, spread all across this corner of the mall, are not all killed, and with reinforcements, attack in force against the weakening clone ranks. Attacking cloning stores, the Rough Riders destroy many cloning machines, fortifying stores and regions of the mall as they go.

The clones somehow still manage to find even more cloning machines,causing the Mall to be LITERALLY flowed by millions of clones of me.

However, each time the clones clone, they grow weaker, eventually dying off altogether due to damage of genetic material. With that, the Riders destroy the last of the cloning machines and leaving Tox all by his lonesome once more.

I arrive in a hippie drill and start drilling though the clones. "KILLPOCALYPSE!" i shout and continue to drive though them. "UNTOUCHABLE!"

I walk out of the TF2 store,looking at the chaos caused by my clones.

"...Yeah." (Me)

I jump inside a DeLorean,and I drive to the park.

RaN: "You know, this reminds me of a nightmare I had last night."

Tox: "I don't want to talk about it now! Can you save it for later?"

RaN: "Alright. Whatever."

One of the clones puts his hand on my shoulder, scaring the shit out of me.

RaN: "Fuck, I say!"

I punch the clone in the face.

On the ship

"COMMANDER D-FB, SEND THE ARMY?"

"YES, GO AHEAD." says the Dalek Commander.

Outside the front off the mall.

A thousand Daleks drop down in front of the mall and enter it, they come across a Rough Rider.

"OH SHI-" he gets to cover.

"WE COME IN PEACE, WE ARE HERE TO HELP CONNOR AND HIS ALLIES. ANYONE AGEIST CONNOR WILL BE EXTERMINATED!"

"Oh, OK. I'll tell the boys to not shoot you." says the Rider as he runs off to Ted to tell him the good news.

"DAMMIT,CONNOR,WHY ARE YOU FOR ROOSEVELT?! HE'S AN ENEMY TO THE MALL!

YOU TRAITOR! YOU MOTHERFUCKER! YOU FUCKING PRO-DALEK PRO-ROOSEVELT PIECE OF SHIT!

" (Me)

I arrive at the park,and I set the entire fucking place on fire,while I sit on the top of the clock tower,holding my sniper rifle.

"I'm ready to shoot down any fucking Rough Rider that comes in this place!" (Me)

For some reason,the fire never seems to die down.

I step out of the DeLorean.

"Does this mean we're starting over?"

"You shouldn't of made those cheap ass clones or voodoo magic stuff." says the Connor writer. "And no, we're not RaN."

The writer of Tox post spits at my post.

"That's not nice." says Mall Fight Connor as he walks over to the park to see it's on fire. "That's cool."

Elsewhere

The Rough Rider who saw the Daleks comes up to Teddy.

RaN appears on top of the clock tower,for some reason.

"I don't know,but this is not going to pass." (Me)

Connor yells a the clock tower. "YEAH, WELL YOUR ALLOWING YOU AND TEDDY TO GET ARMIES, WHY CAN'T I HAVE ONE!?"

"Hey, I don't have one! You don't see me complaining!"

"YOU AND TEDDY'S ARMIES ARE TOGETHER! IT'S SIMPLY NOT FUCKING COOL! AND BESIDES,MY ARMY DOESN'T HAVE DELTA CANNO-" (Me)

A clone taps me on the shoulder.

"Ahem." (Clone)

I look at the clone,and he has a delta cannon.

"Oh." (Me)

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 . . . 201 NEXT

Reply to Thread

This thread is locked