Star Wars: Cold War! [Accepting Profiles]

Pages PREV 1 . . . 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 . . . 17 NEXT

Pana was exausted from all of her exertion. Her limp boy fell back into Xyras's waiting arms.
He tossed the Twi'lek over his should and noticed something on the ground. It was Rugal's data pad, he picked it up and stuffed it in his robes. Xryas then walked outside, watching the trasport fly off as he did.
The Jedi disguised as a Sith made his way back to Ship. Once inside he put her on a makeshift bed.

A seed took place in Pana's mind, something inteliget and guiding. A dark smile formwed in her head.

Hann saw the transport moving. Shortly before running after Xyras towards the cantina, he ran back to the ship, grabbing his E-17d. Aiming quickly, he fired at the engine four times. It set aflame. "A good sign. Prehaps"

Rugal looked back and saw the Two Jedi leaving.
"ah...ah...next time..."
The Transport took off and left.
Rugal went to make a call to Boorka.
"BOORKA TURN BACK NOW! THERE IS A BOUNTY ON YOU! LEAVE NOW!"
The transport shook madly due to the impact of the shots.
"SSHHIIITTT!!"

Running back through the Mos Eisley streets, Hann hurried back to the Firespray. As he got there, he saw Xyras in the cargo hold. He looked exhausted but now was the time for that.

"Xyras, we have to leave now!" he said panicking "That was Rugal Bernstein! He works with the Hutt Cartel! He's probably telling Boorka our plans now- Wait! How did I know Pana talked to him about Boorka?!"

Pana turned her head to Hann regaining consciousness. "We're better off cutting our losses and running. Jump to Mon Calamari, i've got a friend." she said with her eyes barely open.

Xyras looked at hann. "Its your choice."

The Transport barely managed to stay in the air.
It stabilised as Rugal lit a cigar and grabbed another coat from his new butler, Raven.
"Raven...Get me Caster..."

He was in a very good mood. After returning to Coruscant and checking his account, Akim found that not only had Rath already wired him his cut, but that it was much larger than he'd been expecting. It turned out that as well as the full load of valuable minerals, someone on board had also been smuggling a half-dozen ancient Sith artefacts. As a result his bank account was now in the high six figure range, and he was a giddy as a Hutt at an all-you-can-eat buffet.

Sitting in a booth in a strip club, Akim was having a blast. Between the endlessly flowing drinks, and the naked ladies dancing before him, he was having the night of his life.

"We can't cut our losses now. If we do, we'll be in debt to the Circle and have the Cartel coming after us. I don't know about you but those guys scare the hell out of me! The Cartel have the people and the firepower to find us and the Circle just paid us two million credits in total and gave us free reign of a warehouse full of weapons to kill a Hutt!" Hann said, pacing frantically around the cockpit "The best chance we have is killing Boorka! If we do, the Circle has no problems with us and there's always the possible chance that Boorka won't be missed by the rest of the Cartel. That's our best possible outcome from this. Listen, Boorka's ship doesn't depart from Nam Chorios until tomorrow. We can intercept him there and still have some witnesses. Maybe bring back something that he keeps close to him like necklace back to Dio, proof we've got rid of him"

"It's our best chance now. As soon as this is done, we'll go where ever you want to. Is that a deal?"

"Fine go.. I'll be taking a nap for now..." Pana said drifting off to sleep.
Xyras got up to the cockpit with Hann in trail. He started the firspray and was in orbit in a few minutes.
He punched in the the co-ordinates and then the stars blurred.

Leaning over to Xyras, Hann whispered quietly.

"Something's wrong with Pana. She's acting more reckless and violent than she was before. I don't know why but I have weird feeling, something silently trying to scream a warning at me. Xyras, something's wrong with the force. And I don't know why I can sense it"

Pana's Head, Dream...
Pana was in a dark room, a single light shone on her from down above. A voice spoke out to her.
"Pana, you are my legacy. It was by the will of the force you found my Light sabre in the wreck. I've left part of my mind in the crystal and it transfered over to you. I shall guide you to the temples of the siths and I have given you the knowledge necessary to give rise to a new sith leigon. Keep the knowledge safe young one." He said before bursting into rays of darkness and blocking out the light. It completely covered pana before sinking into her.

Back in the Cargo Hold...

Pana woke up, the dream had felt so real... She shook it off of herself and made her way up to the cockpit and took her seat behind them. "Hello fellas." she said in her usual tone.

Caster had made his way to the Senate building, the crowds of senators, representing planets across the galaxy, from core worlds to the outer rim, grew silent around him. They moved out of his way, avoiding his eyes, they knew this wasn't the first time an Imperial marched into the senate building with an armed battalion of guards... Only this time, he was here to debate, here not to wage war, but to support peace... It was funny how that worked out. Everyone from senators to laborers grew silent around Caster and his guards. I wonder if they'll cheer when they see me get shot... Of course, when the rocket went off, most people wouldn't have time to cheer. It wouldn't be long now, the debate was starting soon, and he had to reach the main chambers.

Tiger Sora:
*snippety*

Vorir presented his documentation and was swiftly cleared to enter. He stashed his datapad within his overcoat and made his way towards the primary objective point. The assassin made sure to move casually, to not make himself conspicuous, to blend entirely within the crowd. It seemed the precedings were about to begin as some began heading to their designated seating. Vorir moved to do the same, hoping that the rifle would be in it's specified place. I swear, if I find out I'm working with amateurs, I'm going to hunt them down and skin them alive... though the Clawdite as he kept moving, keeping his smug expression of inflamed self-worth that came with the territory of being a higher-up in The Senate.

Mortis Nuncius:
Snip

Witty Name Here:
Snip

Nova casually made her way up several floors to her assigned booth. Well it wasn't hers really. It belonged to some planets senator, but he wasn't here so it was a free location they chose for the plan. No one paid her anything but a passing glance because she was in their field of vision. 'All so smug, wait till they see what we've in store for them'.

Nova arrived at her booth. Seeing the main chamber in person really put it's immense size in perspective. A hologram didn't do it justice. She pulled back her robe abit so her tail would have room behind her inside the robes. A small rocket launcher and a single blaster was tucked away in front of her feet, just as planned. The Imperial agents could still do their jobs right with such heavy security, a fact that gave some assurance to everything. But the true test of the missions luck was still ahead, not in the assassination, but in the escape.

Stalydan:
Leaning over to Xyras, Hann whispered quietly.

"Something's wrong with Pana. She's acting more reckless and violent than she was before. I don't know why but I have weird feeling, something silently trying to scream a warning at me. Xyras, something's wrong with the force. And I don't know why I can sense it"

"I felt it too. We must be wary, and keep an eye on her. The Sith appear to be more involved in this than I thought..." He said, "I can feel a darker presence in her now. That coupled with her anger in the cantina make things a little more complex. And as to why you can sense it... Well, perhaps you are more Force Sensitive than I first perceived. I must admit, I have been feeling a great deal of energy recently, from you, from Pana, and from something else I can't identify. We shall have to keep an eye on your abilities."

The ship exited Hyperspace at Nam Chorios, a desolate, dark planet.
"Hann, put in the coordinates to find him. I must take a moment and think..." Xyras said, as he closed his eyes and meditated.
Little did the group know that quite far behind them, another ship exited Hyperspace, tailing them. The black and red Delta 7 followed the Firespray, still in it's hyperspace travel ring, and it was masked by an advanced cloaking system.
Xyras and the others kept going to Nam Chorios, unaware of the spy.

"Sir, we can't seem to reach him..."
"Well...tell him to contact me, I want to know if the Empire has any tech that would be useful against Jedi and Sith force powers, Also call out a bounty on a Twi'lek by the name of "Pana" and any know companions, They will try again to end Boorka, I can't allow that until I take over his operations, I don't want to have to claw at them along with any hiers he might have."

One of his men came up to him.
"Sir, I have heard that the Ysalamir's on Myrkr have the power to stop Jedi and Sith from using the force..."
Rugal looked at the man and smiled.
"You will be promoted for this..."

Nam Chorios. It's usually forgotten about when people talk about Outer Rim territories. The planet is in a state of constant dusk because of its dim sun. Underneath the dark skies however hid something that would change the very face of the Firespray's crew.

"Xyras... I feel... exhausted...-" Hann managed to say before he passed out.

As suddenly as he hit the back of his seat, Hann opened his eyes to darkness. Around him was an ebony landscape and sky yet strangely, he could see himself. Hann didn't question it, he just walked fowards. It felt like hours as he travelled to an unknown point yet never tiring as he did. Yet suddenly, a voice.

"Hello?" it called out. Hann turned around, a bright white silhouette of an indistinguishable person stood a few feet away. Who ever they were, they were too bright to look at. Hann raised a hand in front of his face to block the light and determine who he was talking to, almost like he was familiar with them. However, he quickly realised that the light was emanating from them, not behind them.

"Who are you?" he asked the person.

"It's so dark. So very dark..." they said. The light started to dim but the person also started to fade away as well.

"Wait! No! I can save you!" Hann said, almost like he had no choice in the matter. Just before the person completely faded away, Hann felt like he was being pulled away. Within seconds, he had awoken in the co-pilot's chair. Looking directly out of the cockpit, he realised that he must have been unconscious for only a couple of seconds at the most.

"This isn't right. That wasn't just a dream, that was something else"

As the ship descended to the planet, Xyras was given a vision without even having to close his eyes.

579 BBY
The Nautolan, Ryn'Talos, clashed blades with the ally he had been with for 20 years.
K'har blocked, and swung his saber back at Ryn's legs, but he jumped to avoid the blade.
Regaining their balance, both combatants attacked, and entered into a lock.
"You were wrong, K'har. You always were, I was just to blind to notice. There can be no balance to the Force! Only the more powerful side..." Ryn said, pushing forward, his newly rediscovered anger and hatred delving into the Dark Side of the Force.
K'har responded, and held his ground.
"Perhaps I was. But I have returned to what is right, and this is not the way to solve our dispute! Return to the light, Ryn, and the Jedi shall welcome you once more as a brother!" He argued, as the Nautolan's saber pushed ever closer to victory.

"You may keep your brotherhood of peace, K'har, I shall be the one to orchestrate a true kingdom of the Sith! One day, one shall come to join me, and your Jedi Order will be destroyed! One day I will have a true apprentice..." Ryn claimed, as he broke the block and swiftly stabbed K'har's leg, then chest, wounding him fatally.
As K'har fell down in pain, his final words were: "And so there will be one to stop you..."
Ryn'Talos, without a shred of remorse, stabbed his saber into K'har's head, and as he did so, his old companions's body vanished.
Ryn picked up his ligthsaber, and began to imbue it with his energy.
This weapon would one day find who he seeked.

Present Day

Xyras still told nobody of what he saw, but he noticed that the saber had since lost the immense energy it once held. Ryn'Talos must have found his champion.. But Xyras could not tell who; his foresight was clouded by the dark side.

The ship arrived in atmosphere of Nam Chorios, and as it did so the Firespray's signal detectors bleeped briefly.
An image of an old Republic-era Jedi Starfighter flashed on the screen.
'That can't be a glitch...' Xyras thought, another worry to add to his ever-increasing list.
Moments later, Hann spoke to him, before passing out for roughly half a minute.

Xyras stared at Hann.
"What did you see?" He asked, a serious look in his eyes.

Captain Pirate:
Snip

"Something. Something strong with the force. Something... dying..." he replied "I don't know what it is but I have to help it"

Looking at the Farghul, he noticed an unmistakable look of fear in his eyes that soldiers on the battlefield would have when they just saw a friend killed.

"You saw something too, didn't you?"

As he said that, the signal detectors gave off another bleep. Hann looked at the screen seeing a small fighter ship behind them.

"Plan! Xyras! Evasive maneuvers! Pana! Take the turrets! I'll regulate power supply between shields and thrusters! We give them one chance to accept communications from us. If they don't respond, you know what to do"

Stalydan:

"Something. Something strong with the force. Something... dying..." he replied "I don't know what it is but I have to help it"

Looking at the Farghul, he noticed an unmistakable look of fear in his eyes that soldiers on the battlefield would have when they just saw a friend killed.

"You saw something too, didn't you?"

As he said that, the signal detectors gave off another bleep. Hann looked at the screen seeing a small fighter ship behind them.

"Plan! Xyras! Evasive maneuvers! Pana! Take the turrets! I'll regulate power supply between shields and thrusters! We give them one chance to accept communications from us. If they don't respond, you know what to do"

Xyras

Xyras nodded as Hann spoke, as if he had been awaiting confirmation of what he feared.
"Something is wrong with the Force. I have also had visions, recently. To do with the lightsaber you found, Pana. I don't know exactly what it all means, but I fear for the safety and peace of the Galaxy."

The scanners beeped again.
Unmistakable. A Delta-7, the Jedi Starfighter of choice in the Clone Wars era. It was black, with red Sith markings adorning it's body.
'What in the name of.. where did it come from?! Xyras thought, as it ignored communications, moved into attack position and began firing upon the Firespray.
Xyras began evasive manoeuvres as it overtook the trio and sped off to land in the desert.
"It wants us to follow it!" He stated.
Xyras obliged, determined to investigate no matter the cost. He just knew this ship had some of the answers he sought.

Being the obviously faster ship, it reached a windswept rocky alcove, and the Firespray just behind it.
Their landing ramp opened, and the trio exited the ship, weapons drawn.
The Sith Starfighter's cockpit opened, and out leapt a face immediately recognisable to Xyras:
Ryn'Talos, the Nautolan from his visions.
His lightsaber was drawn, and he charged the group.
"How..?!" Xyras exclaimed, and his moment of hesitation was all the Sith needed, and he force pushed Xyras with unprecedented power, and he slammed into a rock, unconscious.
Ryn'Talos tried to do the same to Hann, seeking to remove him temporarily from the equation.

Ryn'Talos
"Stay out of this!" Ryn yelled as he aimed a force push at Hann, watching with satisfaction as the Farghul lay knocked out.
"I am only here for one of you.." He stated, looking at Pana, his weapon held in a backwards grip behind him, ready for battle.

Captain Pirate:
Ryn'Talos
"Stay out of this!" Ryn yelled as he aimed a force push at Hann, watching with satisfaction as the Farghul lay knocked out.
"I am only here for one of you.." He stated, looking at Pana, his weapon held in a backwards grip behind him, ready for battle.

He held his weapon firmly, aimed at the Nautolan he rolled to dodged the flying blast that was sent at him. He was about to attack when he noticed dark clouds above the four of them. To his side, he saw a crystal start to glow beside him.

"Oh shit! TSIL!" he shouted, resting his weapon as he ran to grab Xyras. Hann knew about Tsil, a mineral based lifeform that amplified force sensitivity though the slightest use of the force in their vicinity would cause a localised force storm. Picking the Jedi over his shoulder, he turned to Pana.

"Pana! Come on! We have to get out of here!"

Boorka the Hutt, The Crystal Crown, 2.5 km South of the Firespray crew

A young ship hand ran to the Hutt, delivering a message from the captain.

"Sir, there's a storm up ahead. It seems to be a Force Storm, localised to the small area. He asked if you wished to investigate"

Boorka let out a gluttonous laugh from his large, putrid mouth.

"[Proceed to the site. This should be a fun trip]" he replied, ignoring Rugal's words about a bounty. The Hutt was arrogant, too confident in his money being able to buy him protection from everything the galaxy had to offer him.

Mos Eisley
Rugal was preparing to go off world when one of his men recevied a report from his Ear-piece.
"Sir, It appears Boorka is ignoring your warning, your orders?"
Rugal filled with rage but didn't let it show. Too much.
"Ahhh for the love of...How are we coming with the Ysalamir's?
"Some of your men in the region have made contact with dealers on My-"
"Tell them to buy the damn things, use my account if you have to, Get the "BlackNoah" here and start tracking "The Crystal Crown", I do not what to go to war with whatever rabble Boorka has or hasn't picked to run his organisation, MOVE!"

Pana waved Hann away. "speak yourself Sith, what do you want with me?" She asked. Her hand hovered over the hilt of her blade, ready to draw it at a momments notice. The Twi'lek slowly walked a circle around Ryn, away from the firespray, hips swaying from her earlier years experience. "I don't want to fight if i don't have to, thats the first thing i wanted to state. The second is i've had visions in my dreams. One can only assume that i did not see the future, nor the past as i've made no notice of it." She said then drew her Sabre calmly.

Holding it up, Pana admired her craftwork. "I made this blade as the old one seemed to be used out, or fulfilled its purpose. Now the dream i had mentioned before. A sith came to me in it, might i ask if this is the reason you want me? He left me ohh so much knowledge. Sith temple locations and force abilities." she said as the ground beneath her feet began to crack and the force storm grew stronger.

Mos Eisley
A large shadow appeared over the space port as the BlackNoah docked.
Rugal was busy ordering around his men to try and get a fix on "The Crystal Crown" at it landed.
"KEEP LOOKING, I WANT THAT SHIP! SEND ME THE LOCATION WHEN I GET INTO ORBIT! AND TELL THOSE FOOLS TO HURRY UP WITH THOSE DAMN LIZARDS!" He started roar as he ran into the ship as it took off again.

Hann didn't know what to say. He hurriedly carried Xyras up to the cockpit, placing him into the passenger's chair. As soon as he did, the signal detectors went off again. Running to the pilot's console, he saw a large ship approaching the area.

"I have a bad feeling about this" Hann said, darting over to Xyras "Come on Jedi! Don't make this the one time I have to fend for myself"

Going back to the console, he was brought over by a crippling pain, stumbling to the ground. Hann was back in the ebony world, the silhouette was not as bright now and slowly getting dimmer.

"It's so dark. Everything is so dark" It said again, the voice now becoming more distinguishable. It sounded much more feminine than before.

"Let me help you!" Hann replied, trying to call the person over to him.

"I can help you" someone else said. A red figure, walking up behind the silhouette, announced himself "Join me and I'll give you power you couldn't even dream of"

Slowly, the dimming silhouette started to turn red and grow bright again. The figure became more clear as it did. The first thing Hann could make out was that the person was female. A couple of seconds later, a female Twi'lek with slowly appearing features.

"No... no.. please don't do this" Hann said, dropping to his knees in overwhelming despair. He had already realised who the silhouette was before her face had been revealed. Slowly, starting with the nose and going back, it started to appear.

"Pana"

The BlackNoah underwent final checks for it's advanced Hyper-Space Drive.
A ship came up on the Command Screen.
"GENTLEMEN!, We have a lock on the Hutt's ship, prepare to Jump to his location and tell the Lizard boys to meet us there!"
"Sir, we just got word that they are in orbit."
"PREFECT! Send them on our target's location and tell them to Jump There, The Hutt may be around that Jedi Bitch from earlier, I'm not taking any risks this time, GO!"
The ship went into HyperSpace.

As the vision started to fade away from him, the red figure started to become clearer. In seconds, Hann realised who the person was; The Sith that attacked them.

"Pana! You have to fight him! He's using you!" he screamed, his pleas met with silence as the pair walked off. Opening his eyes, the pain had stopped. The beeps were getting louder and more frequent as the large ship started to get closer to them.

"Xyras!" Hann shouted, shaking the unconscious Farghul "You would have to be unconscious right now. Just my luck"

Taking the Firespray into hover mode, Hann took off, maneuvering towards Pana and Ryn'Talos. Putting it into autopilot, he ran over to the cargo hatch.

"PANA! DON'T DO THIS! FIGHT THE DARKNESS! DON'T LET IT TAKE OVER YOU!" he called as he held onto one of the hydraulic pipes that opened and closed it.

Boorka the Hutt, The Crystal Crown, 1.1 km South of the Firespray crew

"Sir, we're approaching the Force Storm now. There appears to be four lifeforms in the area, not counting the Tsil. There's also a Firespray, though it does not appear to be Boba Fett's. How do you wish to proceed?" said the ship hand.

"[Kill all the lifeforms you can and capture the ship]" he replied, munching down on a large grub of some kind.

"Yes sir" he said, relaying a message onto the captain. A voice over a intercom then announced a message, ordering all hands on turrets and prepare to fire on anybody outside the ship.

Pana was draining the force from the storms around her and using the amplification of the Tsil, found Boorka. She focused on the ship and barely breaking a sweat, began applying pressure. The ships viewing ports began to crack and the hull began to groan. Pipes started to burst and the tanks carrying the neccesary life support fluids imploded.

"Just have something to prove that Boorka is dead when i'm done here. The ship should be going down any minute." She said before turning back to Ryn. "Ae we going to talk or resort to violence?"

The BlackNoah arrived over the Planet and began to descend on the planet.
"Sir, The "Crimson Viper" Has reached the Planet, sho-"
"YES! tell them to get the fuck over here! and get a comm Channel up with Boorka."
"Sir, we can't get a read on the ship."
Rugal realised what was happening.
"...Tell everyone, especially the "Crimson Viper" Crew, to gear up, we're landing, that's an order."

Rugal oversaw the arming of his men when one of his men tapped him on the shoulder.
"Sir, ETA is 30 minutes, "Viper" ETA 45 Minutes"

mcpop9:

Witty Name Here:
*snip*

Tiger Sora:
*snap*

The hallways began clearing as the majority of senators made their way to the Grand Covacation Chamber, Vorir being an exception as he was careful to take his time, knowing he had to retrieve the rifle without having an audience. He stopped outside the entrance to his personal balcony pod, kneeled, facing the closest wall, and opened a control compartment where the collapsed rifle was stashed. Swiftly, the assassin grabbed the rifle, hid it within his robes, closed the compartment then stepped through the door and onto the balcony pod. The sight of the main chamber was something to behold, but Vorir had no interest in the view of the chamber, only that of the main podium. Over the two days, the assassin gauged the distance and angle from which he had to take the shot, then put himself through countless tests, practicing the execution until he perfected it. Now this was the realy thing, and the real thing is never like practice; there are many things that coud go wrong when the time came. He would have to hope nothing did, but for now he only waited for the debate to begin.

Pages PREV 1 . . . 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 . . . 17 NEXT

Reply to Thread

This thread is locked