Star Wars: Cold War! [Accepting Profiles]

Pages PREV 1 . . . 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 NEXT

Pana took the droid with her and butchered her way towards the main data banks. The droid hooked up and began downloading the info. She sat locked in the room while waiting. around the facility, small pops could be heard and shortly after, thumps to the floor.

Tiger Sora:
*snip*

That can't be good, thought Vorir as Nova suddenly flew back from the doorway. Once he saw the cause and heard her say 'Jedi', which the blue lightsaber confirmed, his eyes widened with surprise. No, definitely not good. The Shistavanen ran down the hall and the Clawdite sought to do the same, though not before firing off a few rounds at the advancing knight. To the assassin's lament, the Jedi expertly defended himself and the metal rounds were vaporized by the saber. Rifle in hand, Vorir began sprinting after Nova, doing his best to put distance between him and the Jedi.

srry, will pm. plz delete

mcpop9:
Snip

Ryn'Talos

Ryn entered the room, surveying the carnage that Pana had left in her wake. He was impressed by her prowess. She fought like a rabid animal, with a primal instinct to kill. This was good, her hate amplified her powers.

The R3 unit beeped as the download finished. "Excellent. Pana, get back to the shuttle, I'll use the holonet to inform our operatives in the Outer Rim to begin. Very few people are aware of your true nature. This works to our advantage: if the galaxy believes you to still be a Jedi, then your actions will serve to stoke the flames of animosity between the Empire and the New Republic. We can orchestrate this war freely from behind the scenes."

"There is only a few problems. I have no doubt that the old fool Xyras has informed Skywalker of our transgression. Rugal Bernstein is also aware of your true nature. They must be eliminated if we are to remain in secrecy. You will kill Rugal, leave Skywalker and Xyras to me."

Soviet Heavy:
Snip

Hann started his crafting by choosing a hilt. As he walked around the room, he knew he felt confident with the saber shape he had practised with and thus modelled his new blade on that. He found the components he needed to make the blade as well as a few spare pieces in case they did not work or he felt he later needed to change the weapon.

Taking the components into the main chamber, he put them into a neat order according to the manuals guidelines showing which piece went where. Placing the crystal in the centre of the floor, he started to channel his energy into it. Unbeknownst to him, the pontite was becoming bright, the blue hue less visible now to the glowing white aura emanating from it.

Hann kept focused on it, knowing that when it was done, he would feel it.

Stalydan:
Snip

Xyras
His eyes closed, Xyras saw all through the Force. He could feel the strength Hann posessed, and how it manifested itself. A smile tugged at the corners of Xyras' mouth as he witnessed his student's work through the filter of the Force. Hann was a practical man, assembling his saber by hand. It reflected his character.

A person's actions defined them. A lightsaber was merely an extension of one's self. How it was built would be determined by the creator. Taking a deep breath, Xyras reached out with the Force. The dark crystal levitated in front of him at eye level. Around him, circuitry, casings and energy packs lifted off of their resting spots, flying towards Xyras. He began to chant.

"The Core chooses the Jedi. The Jedi chooses the Blade. The Blade chooses the Core. The Core chooses the Jedi chooses the Blade chooses the Core chooses the Jedi chooses the Blade......"

While Xyras continued his chant, the pieces of the saber converged on one another. The pieces assembled and disassembled several times over. Each time, the saber became tighter. The pieces were sizing each other up, working out how best to intermingle. For several minutes the process repeated itself, before finally connecting the parts one last time.

Xyras opened his eyes, and activated the blade. An inverted shaft of light emerged from the Lightsaber's emitter. At the core was pure darkness, surrounded by a silhouette of blinding white light.

"Fear not apprentice." said Xyras, noting the look of astonishment on Hann's face. "Dark is not evil. See what this blade represents. At the heart of the blade you see an eternal blackness, a void. The white of the edges is the line we as Jedi must walk every day. It is symbolic of our struggle, how hard it is for us to remain within the light.... and how easy it is for us to fall."

Mortis Nuncius:
Snip

Nova held up for Vorir. It would do no good to keep running in a circle, they needed to change floors if they were going to get away. "We need to jump down a level"! Nova smashed one of the senatorial pod door consoles allowing them to reenter the senatorial chamber. She took two steps and pounced off the side to the second tier.

Witty Name Here:

Captain Pirate:

Witty Name Here:

EDIT

Coruscant

With the Temmick sitting secure in the Imperial hangar, Tarr stretched his arms, and walked down the loading ramp, into the cavernous room. Several other ships came and went as though it was a commercial spaceport, but Tarr was wasn't fooled.

Thrawn was true to his word, however, and he was a much better employer than Tarr was used to. He'd had Tarr out blasting pirates in the outer rim, decapitating criminal rings, and then blackmailing them into working for the Empire. The better pay was usually all it took to sway their allegiances. Slowly but surely, Thrawn was assembling a network across the Outer Rim that would keep him posted on every happening. Something big was going down.

Tarr looked around the hangar for his contact. If he was as good as Thrawn said he was, then Tarr would have to draw him out. He made his way for the hangar exit. If the man was here, he'd be forced to move, and then Tarr would catch him. Sure enough, just as he reached the door, a hand came down on his shoulder.

"Excuse me, Mr. Voxin is it?" said the man. "If you could follow me please, we can fill out the proper paperwork at my office."

The man wore a nondescript dock officer's uniform. He blended in perfectly with the rest of the people working across the hangar bay. If he was the contact, he was a chameleon i human form. However, there was no way in hell that Tarr was going to follow him into a room filled with monitors and prying eyes. Public spaces were often a much safer place to have private conversations.

"How about we just do it here? I'm in a bit of a hurry if you don't mind." Tarr smirked as he saw the man's facade falter for a moment. The man was good, he admitted, but Tarr saw right through him.

The worker sighed. "Very well, Mr. Voxin, but we must keep this short. Too many ears around here, and not all of them friendly. If the Admiral hasn't told you already, there is a divide between the servants of the Empire. The local senator, Castor, has been stirring up trouble here on Coruscant. Earlier today, an assassination attempt on his life occurred. Those loyal to the Emperor believe this was simply a ruse to gather public support, and that Castor himself was behind the entire plot."

The worker handed Tarr a dataslate. "Here is your target, the Corusant Traffic Authority tower. You will disable the tower by any means necessary, and then transmit the frequency on this dataslate through the holonet system. Payment will be provided upon completion of your task."

Tarr examined the dataslate in his hands. "What happens when I launch the signal?"

The contact met him with a cold stare. "That is not your information to know. This entire operation depends on each member performing their task only. Any knowledge passed between operatives could be intercepted. I've wasted too much time speaking to you anyways. Good luck, Mr. Voxin, and do not fail your task."

The man saluted, and promptly marched away, leaving Tarr with the dataslate in his hands. He exited the building, and into the waning light of Coruscant's late afternoon.

Stalydan:
snip

Xyras
"Come now Hann, we must be on our way. There is much for you to still learn, and more still for us to do if we are to stop Ryn'Talos and Pana." Xyras announced, as he put his new, curved, black-bladed saber in the belt around his torso.

As they exited the Jedi temple atop the mountain, Xyras saw a few robed Jedi speeding towards a landing pad, sabers drawn.
A sudden presence in the Force was felt by Xyras, as though a strong and ominous wind had hit him.
He recognized the ship landing. A red and black Delta-7 starfighter.
As it's cockpit opened, a grey-skinned Nautolan wearing black, wintry fur robes leapt out, a red saber held in his hand.
Ryn'Talos planned on stopping Xyras first.

Captain Pirate:
Snip

Hann walked up beside his master, taking off his jacket and dropping it on the ground so he had more freedom to move his arms than the jacket allowed him. His new saber in his hand, he hit the switch on the hilt and revealed a deep blue blade.

"It's better than I hoped." he thought to himself as he readied for an all-out attack.

"So what's the plan master? Are we dismembering him and taking him to the council or just killing him here and presenting his remains instead?" Hann said to Xyras before getting a sharp look from the Farghul "The ends justify the means; there's no way I'm going to let him just walk away from here."

Tiger Sora:
*snip*

Vorir kept right behind Nova, collapsing and holstering his rifle then leaping of the balcony pod. The Clawdite might have slipped were it not for his SureGrip gloves and boots, but he managed to clamber up the smooth, metallic slopes that made up the sides of the pod. Once he stood securely in the pod, he turned Nova before stating with urgency something that was very clear to the both of them, "We can't keep running from him much longer, we need to get to the speeder!"

Stalydan:

Hann walked up beside his master, taking off his jacket and dropping it on the ground so he had more freedom to move his arms than the jacket allowed him. His new saber in his hand, he hit the switch on the hilt and revealed a deep blue blade.

"It's better than I hoped." he thought to himself as he readied for an all-out attack.

"So what's the plan master? Are we dismembering him and taking him to the council or just killing him here and presenting his remains instead?" Hann said to Xyras before getting a sharp look from the Farghul "The ends justify the means; there's no way I'm going to let him just walk away from here."

Xyras frowned at Hann as he pulled out the lightsaber he had only moments ago put away.
"Focus, young one. Never become overconfident. Your goal in this is to stay alive; help, but let us Masters try and take him. You are not dealing with some meagre Apprentice here..." The Farghul advised, as he charged into battle.
He felt at home using his new blade; Xyras had challenged himself by trying to master all forms of saber combat, and before Hann entered the scene he was on to dual-curved sabers. However, the Farghul felt most at home with a single curved saber, and he ignited the black blade as he prepared to enter teh fray.

Ryn had already begun duelling the three other Jedi masters present.
One wielded a dual-bladed blue weapon, another a halberd-like yellow saber, and the third two single green blades. They fought with experience and skill, but Xyras knew the hundreds-old Ryn would be more than a match for all five of them.

Captain Pirate:
Snip

Stalydan:
Snip

Ryn'Talos
Clad in his bulky winter cloak, Ryn strode confidently towards the temple, weapon drawn. Steam rose from the red blade as snowflakes evaporated on contact. The intense wind blew through his head-tresses, whipping the tentacles through the air like biting serpents.

Three of the Temple's keepers were waiting on the platform, weapons drawn. Their leader, a Togorian male, threw a blast of Force Energy towards Ryn. Acting quickly, Ryn took advantage of the Togorian's companion's current distraction. Catching the pair off guard, Ryn lifted them through the Force, placing them in the path of the leader's Force Push. The keepers were sent hurtling through the sky and over the landing platform, falling to their doom at the base of the mountain.

Unshaken, the Togorian began to charge Ryn, his saber staff in hand. Ryn deftly sidestepped the Keeper and slashed his hind legs. Tripping over his own weight, the Togorian crashed and slid to a halt on the blanket of snow. Ryn stabbed his blade through the Keeper's head to finish him quickly. He was here for someone else.

Turning back towards the temple, his quarry presented itself. Xyras stood there, a new blade in his hand, along with a new apprentice. It was that mechanic. He held a newly constructed blue lightsaber in his hands. Ryn smiled.

"Another apprentice so quickly, Xyras?" he laughed. "I thought you would have the patience to reflect on your last failure first before trying again. Before you demand I answer your questions, I'll let you know that Pana still lives. A kingdom must have its ruler, and a king is nothing without his queen.

"That is why I am here. Had you not gotten involved, I would have gladly let any other means of death take you, old friend. As it stands, however, you know too much. Pana has her own objective, and I will not let your presence compromise that."

Ryn'Talos lunged forward, his red saber flashing through the sky.

Soviet Heavy:
Snip

Hann slid in front of his master, blocking the attack one handed with his lightsaber. With his free hand, he aimed towards Ryn's chest and used a Force Push. The attack did little more than create some distance between the two of them but it's what he wanted. Heeding his master's words, he chose not to fight. Instead, he would try to create a situation where they would be able to escape until they had a better grasp of what they were dealing with.

"So tell me, you're supposed to be dead. How'd you come back? Essence transfer like you did with your lightsaber? Or something worse?"

Stalydan:
Snip

Captain Pirate:
Snip

Ryn'Talos

Caught by the young man's force push, Ryn quickly reoriented himself, and skidded across the snow covered landing pad before coming to a stop. Impressive that the initiate had managed to catch him off guard. He smiled.

"An old lady once said that there are dark places in the galaxy where few tread. But I found one. The key to discovering such a place is by not searching for it. A solution always reveals itself if one waits long enough. You, however, will get no such luxury as time."

Ryn leaped forward again, throwing a dizzying number of blows against Hann. Strange, he thought. It had been mere days since they last fought, but Hann was somehow holding him off. It must be the Temple's connection to the Force, manifesting itself in this young man. Two can play at that game.

Taking his saber in one hand, Ryn continued to pressure Hann while he attempted to tap into the Temple's energy field.

Captain Pirate:
Snip

Soviet Heavy:
Snip

Hann kept blocking Ryn's blows as they kept coming, feeling the directions they were coming from and quickly adjusting himself to them. He'd find an opening soon; eventually all people unintentionally create one for themselves. Ryn was experienced though. Finding one was going to be a difficult task, let alone take advantage of it, when he was constantly adapting to Hann's new defensive techniques.

Eventually, their sabers locked. Ryn was much stronger than Hann, slowly the blue blade was being pushed back to its user as the struggle was being won by the Sith. Hann was losing ground as he felt his legs sliding back as they started to give way to the pressure that Ryn was pushing down on him with. He didn't have much time to adjust himself to any new position as he was pressed down onto one knee, the blades getting closer to his face. He couldn't let go of the saber to perform another Force Push, not without a swift exit out of life.

Giving himself a few seconds to adjust, Hann hit the switch on his hilt and rolled to the side of Ryn, his blade retracting causing the Sith to stumble forward whilst Hann dodged the direction of the unbalanced, unintentional strike of the red lightsaber that otherwise would have hit him. With his hands free, Hann blew another Force Push out, causing the Sith to fall over landing pad in dizzy state. Hearing the shouts from the Sith as he went over the side, Hann knew he had fallen a fair distance but not enough to kill him, maybe not even injure him for all he knew about the Sith's sudden reappearance.

Hann picked his jacket up from the floor and patted his master on this shoulder.

"We should go now. Ryn'Talos is probably still alive and I don't want to be around when he gets back" he said, putting his jacket on as he walked back to the ship. As he got to the loading bay door, he turned around with a joking expression on his face "And the next time we do see him, I'll let you have all the fun!"

Soviet Heavy:

Stalydan:

Soviet Heavy:

Stalydan:
Snip

Captain Pirate:
Snip

Ryn'Talos

Ryn was suddenly caught in the chest by another Force push. Idiot! He was so focused on drawing the power of the temple that he had failed to press his physical advantage. The blast threw him over the railing of the landing pad, tumbling down the side of the mountain. Towers and buttresses zoomed past him as he dropped faster and faster, his head tentacles trailing after him. If he didn't slow his descent soon, the temple would have a new coat of paint.

Ryn closed his eyes, focusing within. A spire was quickly moving to greet him with spiky impalement. Channeling the Force, Ryn threw a carefully measured Force push at the spire. The shockwave rattled the tower, but didn't break it. The impact rebounded, and bumped him away from the tower, slowing his fall. Ryn smiled. Several more times, he continued the process, pushing himself away from the Temple, continually slowing his descent. He finally cushioned his fall on top of a bridge between the mountain and a watchtower.

Ryn stared up to the top of the Tower. The Firespray shot into the sky, leaving only the lights of its engines for Ryn to follow. He sighed. This hadn't gone as planned, and now more people knew of his presence. This Temple would have to go.

Stalydan:
snip

Soviet Heavy:
snip

Xyras
"We don't have much time. He will be on to us shortly, and very probably will call reinforcements. I doubt he will want us to escape so easily... Nonetheless, we need to warn the Republic. Though, I fear this cold war has already started to defrost..." Xyras said worriedly, as he tried to activate the hyperdrive. Nothing.
It wasn't responding.
"Blast!" Xyras exclaimed, as he scanned the ship's systems, an ever growing fear of attack looming over the Jedi duo.
"The cold weather's frozen up that new hyperdrive; there must've been a loose connection or something when it was installed. It will take a little while to heat up..." The Farghul informed Hann.
While hyperdrive escape was, for the moment, not an option, Xyras diverted all the spare power to the ship's scanners, hoping to pick up Ryn'Talos or his reinforcements as soon as possible.

Delras Zex, Bounty Hunter
Delras Zex, a Besalisk, sat in the pilot's seat of his highly customised YT-2400 freighter, the Nexu Eyes.
He was approaching a Coruscant Traffic Authority tower, with a mission from the Empire to disable it, and transmit a different frequency.
"Master Zex, does this not seem a little suspicious, even for our line of work?" His protocol droid, C2-20, asked in the co-pilot's seat.
"C2, I didn't build you to question me now did I?" He replied in a friendly yet gruff voice.
"Oh, I suppose not master, no." The droid responded, as a second droid, an R2-Astromech called R5-D6, beeped excitedly.
"What do they want?" Delras asked, as the droid patched through the communications.
The tower was hailing them as they approached it.
"Block 'em out R5, they won't matter in a few minutes. Now, you two keep the ship hovering here while I'm gone, alright?" Zex ordered.

The freighter sidled up to the tower's landing pad, the landing ramp was lowered, and Delras jumped out, pulling out three
DC-17 blaster pistols in three of his hands, leaving a fourth hand free as he landed and made his way into the building.
He was greeted by a few guards, rifles aimed at him.
"Ah, good to see there will at least be some fun to be had." He exclaimed with a playful grin, diving to the left suddenly to avoid the inevitable blaster fire, and at the same time skilfully shooting most of the guards dead.
More appeared through a door, this time with laser shields to deflect blaster, and stun sticks. Reacting quickly, Delras holstered his pistols, and drew two single-handed vibroblades off scabbards on his back, and he charged into the new riot guards.

They hadn't expected this. Delras quickly impaled two through their shields, and began fighting the other two. Quickly he had dispatched them, and began fiddling with the tower's controls, disabling the current signals, and plugging in the dataslate.
Hearing a moan behind him, Delras drew a pistol, turned around, and saw a wounded guard desperately reaching for a rifle.
"Should've been a little quieter, my poor friend." The Besalisk said casually as he executed the man.
The Dataslate was done, and he made his way back to the Nexu Eyes.
He couldn't help but feel that the job was too simple, and, flying away, he wished the Empire had some more thrilling or bloodthirsty work in store for future.

Captain Pirate:
Snip

Tarr Voxin, Coruscant
This had been too easy, thought Tarr. Not that he was averse to easy credits, but something felt off about the job. The Temmick discreetly slid into a traffic lane behind a YT-2400 light freighter. Ten minutes later, his comlink started beeping. It was that Imperial Spy from the dock.

"What is it?" he demanded.

"Admiral Thrawn wishes to congratulate all of your for your service to the Empire. This message will be relayed to every agent in Operation Skyfall. Grand Admiral Thrawn also extends an additional warning as a token of his gratitude. You would do well to stay out of the skies for the next few hours and go to ground."

The communication was cut before Tarr had time to respond. Stay out of the skies? What was Thrawn planning? His question was answered almost immediately when a building to the left of the traffic lane suddenly exploded in a blinding green flash of light. A turbolaser strike.

Oh Kriff... thought Tarr. Falling rubble began showering around him. He pushed the Temmick forward to avoid being crushed by a tumbling statue, accidentally ramming the YT-2400 in front of him. Alarm klaxons wailed indicating the repulsorlift field was failing. The Temmick and the light freighter went spinning out of control towards the lower city. The two ships smashed into a thoroughfare before skidding to a halt.

Tarr had been thrown from his chair into the front panel, and blood dripped from his forehead. Smoke billowed from his sparking instruments, and the viewscreen was cracked. He cursed Thrawn's name, spitting out blood and teeth. His ship would need another overhaul after this mess.

Outside, a crowd of worried onlookers began to gather around the site of the wreckage. Tarr pulled off the hatch to the loading ramp, and wedged his way out of the crash. The pilot of the YT-2400, a Besalisk, knocked out the front canopy of his freighter, snarling with annoyance.

Overhead, more echoing booms could be heard, and in the distance, the iconic wail of Tie Fighter engines began to scream. A gigantic dagger shaped vessel pierced the cloud cover, it's hull a dark gunmetal grey. It was far larger than a regular Imperial II Star Destroyer, possible twice the size and width. It's heavy turbolasers were pounding the upper city.

Mortis Nuncius:
Snippy

"I suppose your right. Ahh, I've got a plan". Nova dragged Vorir into the pod doorway. She stripped off her robe, the guise wasn't needed for it's intended purpose anymore, but it was going to be needed for her plan.
The Jedi jumped from the same pod they had moments ago. He landed softly, perfect control.
Nova tossed her robe at him. The Jedi instinctively brought his lightsaber to defend from the perceived attack. The blade burned through the cloth, it happened so fast, but the ruse was only noticed a fraction to late. Nova fired her blaster at the Jedi's right shin. Two laser bolts tore into the leg, her foe lost balance. A handful more shots finished him off. It was a show that even the mightiest can fall to a trick or to anything.
"Well, I wasn't expecting that to work". Nova knelt down, picking up the Jedi's lightsaber. "To the killer go the spoils" Nova grinned at Vorir, standing back up. "Lets get out of here before any of his friends show up".

The duo reached the wing, guards were near nonexistent. They must have all gone to the main floor of the central building. All the easier for their escape. Vorir and Nova arrived at the escape point, and made good on it.

Nova was awestruck when she got through the door. A giant Star Destroyer hung above, reigning death upon the city. Their speeder pulled along in front of them.
"Miss Thanewulf" The droid acknowledged her.
Nova snapped out of it. "Right, droid! To my apartment"! Nova jumped into the front seat. "Top speed"! Nova leaned out and pulled Vorir into the backseat just before the speeder took off.

Captain Pirate:
Snip

"Stay on the sensors, I'm going to speed it up!" Hann said as he dashed out of the cockpit to the maintenance hatch, grabbing the toolkit on the way. Opening it up, he checked the hyperdrive over, looking for the loose connection that was stopping it from heating at a normal rate. Finding one, Hann started to repair it. As he did, nothing changed. The freezing cold had formed ice outside the fuel pipes from the moisture. Taking the blowtorch out of the toolbox, he started melting it in attempt to get it flowing. Even after that, it still wasn't heating up.

"Oh just work, you piece of shavit!" Hann exclaimed, kicking the hyperdrive in frustration. The sound of liquid flowing then started to be heard as the fuel was racing through the pipes, building up to a normal speed. "Ermmm... Xyras! It's working... but I might have just voided your warranty on the hyperdrive if you had some..."

"Oh I hope I didn't leave a dent" he thought to himself as he climbed up the hatch and ran back to the cockpit, taking the co-pilot's seat again.

"What's the estimated time it'll take to heat up?" he asked as he kept his eyes on the radar.

Coruscant Orbit.

"Admiral, the Reckoning reports that it has successfully breached the planet's atmosphere, and it is moving towards the target site now. All fighter wings have been launched, and we are encountering minimal resistance."

"Very good ensign." said Thrawn surveying the unfolding events from his command chair. "Signal the Reckoning to cease fire on the populated areas and turn towards Galactic City. We don't wish to lose the loyalty of the citizenry, we only wish to gain their fear for the time being."

The ensign nodded, and returned to the Comm Station. The bridge of the Stalwart was at full readiness for the inevitable counterattack. If challenged alone, the Victory II Star Destroyer would be thoroughly outclassed by the larger New Republic ships. Placing it in the center of the fleet formation would also identify it as a high profile target. The Stalwart was positioned within a squadron of Victories, along with dozens of picket ships and smaller corvettes.

"Admiral, we have one unidentified space platform coming into view. It isn't a defense platform, but it isn't responding to any hailing frequencies, and I cannot find record of its ownership."

Thrawn pointed at the incoming platform. "Launch a Tie Scout flight to perform preliminary scans. If they open fire, destroy them. If they do not, wait until the Tie's scans are complete before making the next move."

Circle Stronghold
Dio Alcatraz rushed through the corridors of the Stronghold towards the command center. Fontaine was already there giving orders. Out of nowhere, an Imperial Fleet had decided to dump itself into Coruscant's stratosphere. The alarms were wailing as the station powered up its weapons. Several Tie squadrons were making passes at the station.

"What the hell are they thinking?" cursed Dio. "Alright, put this bastard on the screen, looks like I need to discuss some things with these morons."

The screen flickered to life, revealing a blue skinned alien with red eyes. "Did the Empire start hiring everybody now? How the hell could a scumbag like you become a captain?"

The blue skinned humanoid's response was cold and calculating. "I am Grand Admiral Thrawn, Supreme Commander of the Imperial Fleet. You will surrender your station or be destroyed."

Dio threw his hair back. "Oh really? And I suppose you're just going to take that puny Victory II of yours and try to blow this spot? I'd like to see you try dumbass."

Thrawn's face remained impassive. "Very well, if you don't wish to see reason, I have no choice. While a single Victory II is no match for an armed platform, we'll see how well you manage."

The hologram cut out. Dio was already moving. "Fontaine, get the shields up. Launch all concussion missile tubes and power up the turbolasers. We'll see how long these pricks last."

Stalydan:
snip

Soviet Heavy:
snip

Xyras
"Two and a bit minutes, after that kick start. Let's hope they take their time getting here.." Xyras said, as the radar began to detect some fighters coming out of hyperspace.
Three Porax-38 Starfighters appeared, and began firing upon the Firespray.
"Pulling up!" Xyras shouted as he began evasive manoeuvres, "Hann, you get on the guns, I'll pilot." He exclaimed, as he performed a sudden vertical u-turn in order to face the enemy starfighters.
When he became face to face with two of them, the third pulling around for another attack, he noticed that they seemed to be piloted by a small, eye-like droid that appeared to be plugged directly into the starfighter.
"Open fire!" He shouted as one veered off out of view while the third lined up Xyras and Hann as a target.

Delras Zex
"What in the name of-!" Delras yelled angrily as he got out of the cockpit and turned to face whatever had rear ended him.
"I know that ship..." He muttered, as he saw a bounty hunter he knew, Tarr Voxin, emerge from his own ship.
"Voxin, you dorax bastard!" He shouted cheerily.

Despite being in a profession which commonly involved the no-questions-asked murder of anyone, anywhere, and was best done alone, Delras was a Besalisk; a species notorious for being friendly, cheerful, and making long time friends. While Tarr may be on the gruff side in comparison, Delras considered him a good friend, and invaluable ally.
"Thought you could control that old piece of scrap better than that, haha! The Nexu's a little dented, but she'll live, how's the Temmick? She flyable? I don't know about you but I'm not up for sticking around here while that thing's in the sky!" He questioned loudly above the panicked noise of a city under attack.

Pages PREV 1 . . . 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 NEXT

Reply to Thread

This thread is locked