We Are Our Avatars II Over. Done. Finished. Other synonyms for complete.

Pages PREV 1 . . . 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 . . . 1604 NEXT

Sniper approached the factory and thought he glimpsed his target through a window. Then Wesker came stumbling through a doorway. Sniper dropped to the ground and took aim. Gently, but firmly, he squeezes trigger. The bullet tears into Wesker. "Boom, headshot." he says to himself. He walks over to the body to confirm his identity. "Thanks fer standin' still, wanker." he says to the dead body, taking off his hat for a moment.

OOC: Noel's Bolverk fires and instantly hits where it shoots...no travel time...obstacles don't matter. Optic Barrel ftw. An it pretty much fire high tech bullets.

Varger watched the thing go down then remembered he had formed a blade when he had fought zombies. Thinking the command again his left forearm opens and a curved blade emerges, forms and settles into position floating a few inches from his skin and covered in a Null field. He noticed that forming weapons outside his body reduced the FAE counter on his Heads up display and made himself remember that. "If you come at me then I've got no moral pondering when taking you out you...you...black squiggly or whatever the hell you are." He aimed his weapons again and left his blade-equipped arm ready to counter any attack, if he knew how to counter an attack anyway this was all still a first, he thought anyway, for Varger.

OoC: Oh look, that's two people who swears for Ven!

Yarrick recognizes that the other man could not understand him. He then turned to Laura and said"I was only asking questions. there is no conflict here" yarrick enabled the speech recognition and translation software in his cybernetics and asked Simo again "do you have any information about what is going on here?"

//Am afraid I can't do that Miss especially if I don't know any of you people// Simo responded he then turned to back to the old man //O so you do know my language old man, am afraid I can't help you about where we are I do not know either//.

Sniper pulls out a cellphone and makes a call. "Yeah, hello. Yeah it's done. Right." he hangs up the phone and walks back to the group.

OOC: Now I need to find a new reason for Sniper to stick around...

OOC: Grumbles...its how Varger is at the moment...confused, conflicted and fownright stuck for what to do apart from follow his 3 directives. Amalgamate technology. Absorb electrical power and high level cognative thinking and get his Kill points up to up his Version and recieve new stuff.

Laura looks at Simo. "Wait... Aren't you Simo Hayha?"

Charlotte, bored, starts playing with her Revolver Steak Drill

Arakune hesitated as some kind of sword formed around his preys arm. Whatever this man had used before, it didnt seem to do much, but the blob knew that blades could wound. Arakune jumped over the man, solidifying his body to come crashing down like an anvil.

OoC: If there is anyone still around whats left of the tower, our fight is going on nearby. Feel free to join in, just dont gang up on me.

Gearhead mk2:

OoC: If there is anyone still around whats left of the tower, our fight is going on nearby. Feel free to join in, just dont gang up on me.

OoC: See, there a problem with that... We all know Ven's character, not you...

Simo nodded at Laura's question //yes I am...why have you heard of me?//

OOC: Problem is my character killed an policemen, went blood crazed and punched an ATM, you don't have much reason to be friends with him.

Varger looks up as the blob crashes on him, firing up and slashing at it wildly with the blade but it still land on him and seems to hurt.

Laura starts blushing. "You are a LEGENDARY SNIPER of past! This is an honor." she bows before Simo.

Charlotte rolls her eyes, what mattered to her was that Kessler was getting a Revolver Stake to the face later.

Tophat walked over to the Sniper who was standing around with the others.

"Hey, do you know how this guy *points at Wesker* made all of these zombies?"

OoC: I'm of to bed, back in 10-12 hours.

CmmdrRosh:

Gearhead mk2:

OoC: See, there a problem with that... We all know Ven's character, not you...

OoC: Get what you mean, but I was saying "dont eryone join the fight against me at once." I think I can handle one, maybe two more combatants before I die/back off.
Oh, and since everyone else is posting character themes, heres mine:
http://youtu.be/WY6grAdk8Vs

Ooc: ok last I was on Yarrick had just fired meltagun through the buildings barricade, how much have I missed! Apparently quite a lot, but can I have a recap please?

VeneratedWulfen93:
OOC: Problem is my character killed an policemen, went blood crazed and punched an ATM, you don't have much reason to be friends with him.

OoC: Laura and Charlotte have no clue about that... And the Schwarzer Hase is not going to care much about petty crime... No, they'll probably watch was Kessler's next move is.

Arakune felt the impacts of the projectiles and the slashes of the blade as he crashed onto his oppenent. Fearing more pain, he quickly hopped backward, staying in his rocky form to minimize further damage.

//Legendary?...well am good...but I didn't know that I was that good to get remembered for it...I just serve my country//

Knife turned, and walked up to the Tophat'ed zombie, and the Sniper. "Hi."

Varger began to circle the blob. He actually enjoyed this. The thrill of a fight, the threat of damage and death but the most part he loved was the power he felt. The blob solidified so he just swung and stabbed at it with the blade. "Piece of...freaking..." The prospect of Kill points also drove him on and such a large number to...he wondered what he might uncover since the creatures thoughts didn't register as congative on his eye-piece. Termination was the only option.

One of Yarricks men ran up to him and whispered something in his ear. Yarrick then quietly said "pin them down with a folly of krak grenades then use the plasma gun to exterminate them both."

OOC: Hint,Hint ;)

Laura smiled. "Ah, it was also said that you were very humble about your skills. I see that fact is very true."

Charlotte taps Laura on the shoulder, and points to a blob creature and a man from earlier attacking each other.

"Ah hell..." The Duo walk over to the fight, weapons ready.

"What is going on over here?" demanded Charlotte

Sniper sees Charlotte and some others talking to a man in white. He hears Laura say something about Simo Hayha. Intrigued, Sniper quickens his pace and stands next to the man. "Oi...you ARE Simo arn't ya! That's amazing! You..." he stops, realizing he probably can't understand him. Luckily, being a hired gun meant learning different languages was important, and he just so happened to speak Finnish.

"//Just serve your country? You got 505 confirmed kills during the war. That's pure skill is what that is. I'm a sniper myself, and it's an honer to meet you.//" he says s he reaches out a hand to the legend in front of him.

Jortluz:
One of Yarricks men ran up to him and whispered something in his ear. Yarrick then quietly said "pin them down with a folly of krak grenades then use the plasma gun to exterminate them both."

OOC: Hint,Hint ;)

OoC: Attacking me would be suicide for your squad....

OOC: How many Stormtroopers are there because as loath as I am to kill the army I used to collect if they attack then some may die, 4+ armour save be damned. Rosh you underestimate stormtroopers...Plasma hurts...alot as do Krak grenades.

"..."
Knife walks after the Sniper.

The slashes klanked against Arakune's crystaline skin. They rarely peirced, but they still hurt. Taking a chance, the blob liquidised, rolled away from his assailant, and altered his composition, becoming invisible. Now he would have to wait.

ooc: hello? ummm, can I get a recap please? I was on last night, so have I been killed or something or was I just forgotten because I had to go to school and couldn't post?

Varger's blade collapsed into his arm once more as he spun around, his eye-piece scanning for the blob, Shard Pistol at the ready.

VeneratedWulfen93:
OOC: How many Stormtroopers are there because as loath as I am to kill the army I used to collect if they attack then some may die, 4+ armour save be damned. Rosh you underestimate stormtroopers...Plasma hurts...alot as do Krak grenades.

OoC: As you underestimate the power of Infinite Stratos Mechs with Super Robot Wars Abilities..... Meaning these mechs are from the same universe as Shu Shirakawa and his Neo Granzon.... Have fun.

Sablestick:
ooc: hello? ummm, can I get a recap please? I was on last night, so have I been killed or something or was I just forgotten because I had to go to school and couldn't post?

Sent you a recap in a private message.

Sablestick:

OoC: Wesker died, a belltower fell down, there a sentient tophat possessing a zombie, and Im fighting VeneratedWulfen.

Outisakanobody:

Sablestick:

Sent you a recap in a private message.

ooc: Oh sorry, thanks Sniper!

The opponent was confused, looking for him. This was good. Arakune moved to the mans left, letting out a psychotic giggle to get his attention.

Pages PREV 1 . . . 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 . . . 1604 NEXT

Reply to Thread

This thread is locked