Mall Fight RP: (CLOSED) (FINISHED)

Pages PREV 1 . . . 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 . . . 886 NEXT

I turn to look at Sage.
"'kay buddy. Here's the deal. A bunch of people want you dead. You're in the very good position of having us not want you dead as much as everybody else. So, right now, it would be a good idea for you to tell us everything you know before we get bored and toss you to the wolves."

"Okay, look."

Your mind is racing. You don't know where to start first.

"What you are looking for is in a store room. Fortress Armament, unit 2317 on the Southeast end of town. It's about thirty miles from here. Take the 70."

I miss the 70.

"Fucking Hell man."

"Shut it! We'll take the next off ramp."

"Fortress Armament? That sounds like a place filled with men carrying guns."
I point my revolver at Sage's face.
"Do you know how many guards are in there?"

"It's a name. Maybe one or two boys on the night-shift, but blackjacks and tazers only."

You give him a real mean look.

"Put that thing out of my face before I put it in yours."

"Okay. Is that all you know?" I ask, lowering the revolver.

"That's all I'll tell you."

I take the next off ramp, down to the surface streets.

"Fair enough."
I shoot Sage in the knee, then pistol whip him.
"Can you pull over here for a moment?"

I look around, for an escape route.
"Oh..."
I jump in the tank, and power it back up.

TrilbyWill:
I shoot Sage in the knee, then pistol whip him.
"Can you pull over here for a moment?"

"Mother... FFFFFFFuck!"

I swerve into an alley.

"Everyone out. We're ditching."

MinimanZombie:
I jump in the tank, and power it back up.

Hello again. WARNING! SMALL ARMS FIRE FROM STARBOARD! WARNING! AMMUNITION DEPLETED! MAIN GUN OFFLINE! COAXIAL GUN OFFLINE!

It appears you are trying to escape a police raid on a high-rise office complex. If you require, I am capable of providing automated assistance, as well providing a basic, intermediate, or advanced briefing on this unit's operational capabilities. Would you like a tutorial? Y/N

"Uh...Yes."

I step out of the car and light the rag on a Molotov cocktail.
"I'll just torch it, to be safe."

"Oh for fucks sake." Knife mutters, taking a can of biofoam and placing to tip to Sage's knee. "This'll hurt a little." He says, before suddenly depressing the cylinder and sending another spike of pain through Sage's knee.

This unit has been simplified for police and private use. As such, you may notice operation controls resemble the interior of a commercial vehicle with manual transmission. The vehicle is already at full operations capacity. All that is required is to shift into first gear and push down the pedal on your far right.

TrilbyWill:
I step out of the car and light the rag on a Molotov cocktail.
"I'll just torch it, to be safe."

"Idiot, everyone on the street heard that shot! They'll follow the smoke."

Knife-28:
"Oh for fucks sake." Knife mutters, taking a can of biofoam and placing to tip to Sage's knee. "This'll hurt a little." He says, before suddenly depressing the cylinder and sending another spike of pain through Sage's knee.

"Jesus fucking Hell!"

You are getting sick and tired of bruises.

DOUBLE POST MY BAD

I shift into first gear, and push down the pedal on my far right.
"Vroom vroom motherfuckers...That sounded better in my head."

"Still. It could work as a distraction."
I throw the bottle at the car, engulfing it in fire.

The tank rolls off the stage, plowing through the stadium seats and crushing the unsuspecting gunmen under her heel.

Sister hops inside.

"Talk about shifting gears."

TrilbyWill:
"Still. It could work as a distraction."
I throw the bottle at the car, engulfing it in fire.

Sirens wail close by. I bury my face in my hands.

"Goddammit. Let's just go."

We go.

"Ba dum tish. Hey Sis. So, how's life?"

"I'm in a tank. You?"

"Oh get over it." Knife says, hauling Sage out of the car just before it erupts in flames and sitting him on a nearby bin. "Ok, you stay off that knee and you should be fine." He says, taking the tip of his robotic middle finger off and stabbing the thin needle at the end into Sage's neck, knocking him out.

"Goddammit. Let's just go."

"Yea yea, I'm coming." Knife says, laying a few garbage bags over Sage then walking off after RaN and Trilby.

"So we're just leaving him then?"

"Pretty much the same. So, let me ask, did you honestly expect the auction to go well?"

"Well, he said he won't tell us anything else. That pretty much makes him useless to us. So, the police can deal with him. And given that he's a fugitive, I'd say that makes us upstanding citizens. So yay us."

"I'm surprised we lasted this long."

You crash through the hall door.

The hallway leads three ways. Down the offices in front of you is the elevator. To your left is the stairs and to your right is the helipad.

TrilbyWill:
"Well, he said he won't tell us anything else. That pretty much makes him useless to us. So, the police can deal with him. And given that he's a fugitive, I'd say that makes us upstanding citizens. So yay us."

"Fine. Let's put some distance behind us and find some new wheels. You remember that store room right?"

"Fortress Armaments, Unit 2317. Two poorly armed guards."

"Alright Sis, I say we take our chances with the helipad. Best comes to worse, we can turn around."
I turn the tank towards the helipad, and crash through the doors leading to it.

TrilbyWill:
"Fortress Armaments, Unit 2317. Two poorly armed guards."

"Alright good."

You overhear police cruisers pulling up to the flaming Cadillac. They pull the comatose Sage away from the flames and call fire and paramedics for assistance.

"Thirty blocks oughta do it."

MinimanZombie:
"Alright Sis, I say we take our chances with the helipad. Best comes to worse, we can turn around."

"I hope you know what you're doing."

I turn the tank towards the helipad, and crash through the doors leading to it.

No dice. That chopper is long gone by now.

WARNING! ANTI-ARMOR AT STERN!

You glance at the camera feed behind you. Two SWAT officers with Stingers take aim.

"What now Patton?"

"Well fuck. Sister, forgive me in advance, but we're in the shit, I've come up with a split second plan, so, yeah."
I floor the tank over the edge of the helipad.

"Y'know, we should check in on the others at some point. See how they're doing."

TrilbyWill:
"Y'know, we should check in on the others at some point. See how they're doing."

Zombie shifts to top gear.

"Zombie... Don't."

*vvvvvvvvVRRVRRRRRRRRRROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM!*

Zombie and Sister sail over the edge, screaming as they fall and crash into the highrise in front of them.

"I'm sure they're up to their own antics."

"That was...fun...Reckon we got away?"

A police helicopter rises up, shining a spotlight through the hole in the wall.

"This is your one warning! Exit the vehicle and put your hands up! Now!"

"Floor it!"

I hear a large crash and look up to see a tank smash into the side of a skyscraper above me.

"Holy shit."

I floor it.
"WHEEEE!"

Office drones hug the walls or sprint out of the way. You smash through cubicles and tear through the outside wall, landing on the freeway. You gun it fast as you can to keep up with traffic.

Pages PREV 1 . . . 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 . . . 886 NEXT

Reply to Thread

This thread is locked