Elder Scrolls: Interregnum Chapter 4 (Started, Open)

Pages PREV 1 . . . 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 . . . 40 NEXT

Josh12345:
''Fine, so what's all the noise about? Personally let's avoid a killing spree and just try to meet up with the others'' he said, calming himself down.

Anruin spoke up,

"I accepted a bounty here in town. Some heathens built a shrine, and the citizens want it smashed up. I felt I needed to do it, it is my job after all."

ruedyn:

Josh12345:
''Fine, so what's all the noise about? Personally let's avoid a killing spree and just try to meet up with the others'' he said, calming himself down.

Anruin spoke up,

"I accepted a bounty here in town. Some heathens built a shrine, and the citizens want it smashed up. I felt I needed to do it, it is my job after all."

Joncis couldn't believe Nnruin accepted a contract while already in the service of him, but kept it to himself ''OK, but I'm coming with you, our boat sets sail at 8am tomorrow morning, that gives us about 12 hours to get this done'' he said, looking around ''Anyone else feel like tagging along?'' reluctantly, Endya came out from the basement ''I'll join, if it'll quit your whining'' she said.

IFS:

"If you wish to track down the man then this one will help, if you wish for a duel with the man then Eraamion certainly has potions that can aid you, he sells elixirs that improve combat prowess to the city guard after all, Dro'Araaj certainly has a poison that could work."

"Araaj, you know how these daedra are. If I changed the odds, he would just save his champion. And besides that, anything more complicated than a healing potion has a nasty habit of failing on me. It's... Complicated."

Josh12345:

"A dear friend of mine was murdered tonight. By a champion of the daedric lord Hermaeus Mora. Anruin suggested he and I wipe out a shrine nearby in retaliation, which he also accepted a bounty on."

SamtheDeathclaw:

IFS:

"If you wish to track down the man then this one will help, if you wish for a duel with the man then Eraamion certainly has potions that can aid you, he sells elixirs that improve combat prowess to the city guard after all, Dro'Araaj certainly has a poison that could work."

"Araaj, you know how these daedra are. If I changed the odds, he would just save his champion. And besides that, anything more complicated than a healing potion has a nasty habit of failing on me. It's... Complicated."

Josh1234 5:

"A dear friend of mine was murdered tonight. By a champion of the daedric lord Hermaeus Mora. Anruin suggested he and I wipe out a shrine nearby in retaliation."

''Hermaeus Mora? the Daedra of Knowledge and Fate? I had a run-in with some of his cultists while in Hammerfell'' Joncis said,

Josh12345:
''Hermaeus Mora? the Daedra of Knowledge and Fate? I had a run-in with some of his cultists while in Hammerfell'' Joncis said,

"Yes, the Woodland Man, whatever you'd like to call him. He and I have something of a history. We're not friends."

SamtheDeathclaw:

Josh12345:

"Yes, the Woodland Man, whatever you'd like to call him. He and I have something of a history. We're not friends."

As they left the house and started outside of the town, Joncis asked ''So where exactly are we going?''

Josh12345:
As they left the house and started outside of the town, Joncis asked ''So where exactly are we going?''

"I have no idea."

ruedyn:
meow

"Anruin?"

SamtheDeathclaw:
I don't say meow >:[

"Outside the city, about 1 mile out. It's a mining cave, with what appeared to be a dunmer guard, armed with a mace. I may have done some scouting." Anruin sped up to lead the pack there.

ruedyn:

SamtheDeathclaw:
I don't say meow >:[

"Outside the city, about 1 mile out. It's a mining cave, with what appeared to be a dunmer guard, armed with a mace. I may have done some scouting." Anruin sped up to lead the pack there.

''Alright, let's go'' Endya said checking herself for her knives, Joncis meanwhile thought out which spells to cast.

Dro'Araaj, went back to the room to grab a few choice potions then ran to catch up to the others. He'd never destroyed a shrine before, and while Anruin seemed to know what he was doing it was dangerous to attack the followers of any daedric prince. His left hand strayed up to his scars, sometimes the consequences of such fights were not what one expected.

"How are we going to strike?" he asked Anruin.

ruedyn:
(You totally do. You're secretly a kitty.)

At the mouth of the cave, Lloden nodded. "I do know this place. It was my base for a little while, last time I had to shack up for a few months." Creepy.
"So how are we planning to do this?"

SamtheDeathclaw:

ruedyn:
(You totally do. You're secretly a kitty.)

At the mouth of the cave, Lloden nodded. "I do know this place. It was my base for a little while, last time I had to shack up for a few months." Creepy.

''Hmph, you've certainly aged since we last met, I'll cover your back, make sure you aren't stabbed'' Endya said to Iloden. ''I'll stay with Dro'Araaj, keep together, and attack once they get too close'' Joncis said, readying an Atronach.

SamtheDeathclaw:

IFS:
"How are we going to strike?"

Anruin stopped "Quickly and quietly. Araaj,you and me can rush the place, Endya and Lloden can block the exits, and Joncis can use his Atronach to keep watch over the operation. Sound alright?"

Josh12345:
''Hmph, you've certainly aged since we last met, I'll cover your back, make sure you aren't stabbed'' Endya said to Iloden.

"As though you haven't." He smiled wanly.

ruedyn:
Anruin stopped "Quickly and quietly. Araaj,you and me can rush the place, Endya and Lloden can block the exits, and Joncis can use his Atronach to keep watch over the operation. Sound alright?"

"Fine by me. Leave the bloody rat hunt to you two. There are three exits, though due to the circumstances of my departure, I doubt the third one is usable. Just so you know. They may've excavated it some."

ruedyn:

SamtheDeathclaw:

IFS:
"How are we going to strike?"

Dro'Araaj nodded, and matched his pace to Anruin's.

SamtheDeathclaw:

Josh12345:
[ ''Hmph, you've certainly aged since we last met, I'll cover your back, make sure you aren't stabbed'' Endya said to Iloden.

"As though you haven't." He smiled wanly.

ruedyn:

"Fine by me. Leave the bloody rat hunt to you two. There are three exits, though due to the circumstances of my departure, I doubt the third one is usable. Just so you know. They may've excavated it some."

''Ok, I'll stay out here until you need me, be careful'' Joncis said, conjuring an Atronich ''Chezik, troah.'' Endya kept behind Iloden ''just point and there will be a dagger wedged wherever it stops''

Anruin walked up to the guard,

"Excuse me sir-" Anruin punched him in the gut and took his mace, and quickly bashed in his skull. He dropped the mace and nodded to Araaj, and they continued inward.

Dro'Araaj hung behind Anruin as they entered the cave, letting him take the lead as they went around corners. He could smell candlewax from further in, as well as the smells of several altmer, though he couldn't determine how many.

"Hello brother." the voice came from behind them.
"I'm no brother of yours, worm." Lloden turned and pulled an arrow with a single motion. "Come out here and we'll end this now."
"So eager to die? You know, if I wanted to, I could have just picked off all of your friends on the way here. You haven't learned a thing. You still drag everyone around you into your little war.""And you're still a coward."
"Coward? Which of us was it that fled into the Jerrals the last time we fought? Who hides outside while his friends stumble around in the dark, not knowing what's in there?" the man laughed, and dropped out of a tree. He was a tall dunmer, with dark skin and bright red eyes. "They will die. In the dark, alone. Cursing your name." Lloden released the arrow, and it rippled through the man.
Endya stood nearby, watching Lloden shout at thin air, before shooting at it.
Lloden watch the man drift apart and clasped his head.
You are your own worst enemy.
No.
And then he remembered. Killing her. His hand soaked in her blood.
No. I wasn't there. I was in that ship. It couldn't be me.
It's always been you. He is you. A part of you. And you're part of him. One and the same.
Lloden collapsed.

Anruin stopped Araaj and looked around the corner, 4 Altmers and a Bosmer preaching to them. Anruin rubbed his temple when he realized the bandit boy was standing next to the preacher.

He quickly pulled out his bow and launched an arrow into the preachers neck. He gurgled on his way down, and all but the boy looked in their direction. Araaj sprinted out and slashed the neck of one cultist, and the face of another. The remaining two pulled out daggers and the boy ran behind a pew, stolen no doubt from an official church.

The armed altmer on the left recieved an arrow in the heart, and the other attempted to fight Araaj. This lasted for several seconds before Araaj pulled a surprise firebolt out, and set his face ablaze.

"There were more here earlier, they probably ran but keep your guard up."

ruedyn:
Anruin stopped Araaj and looked around the corner, 4 Altmers and a Bosmer preaching to them. Anruin rubbed his temple when he realized the bandit boy was standing next to the preacher.

He quickly pulled out his bow and launched an arrow into the preachers neck. He gurgled on his way down, and all but the boy looked in their direction. Araaj sprinted out and slashed the neck of one cultist, and the face of another. The remaining two pulled out daggers and the boy ran behind a pew, stolen no doubt from an official church.

The armed altmer on the left recieved an arrow in the heart, and the other attempted to fight Araaj. This lasted for several seconds before Araaj pulled a surprise firebolt out, and set his face ablaze.

"There were more here earlier, they probably ran but keep your guard up."

Dro'Araaj nodded, then motioned towards the kid hiding behind pew, "What do we do with that one?" he said.

Joncis sat on a rock outside the cave, his Atronach patrolling above the cliff for anything, he looked around to see, the sky was lit by the stars, but his sight was limited to the area his Atronach was glowing in, ''How could anyone see in this?'' he said to himself, casting an orb of light above himself, a few minutes had passed before he heard rustling of the leaves, something cut through the air and his atronach disintegrated, he stood up and looked around, suddenly a Khajiit dropped down from a tree, he jumped out of the way and from the corner of his eye saw the reinforcements. Behind him were half a dozen Altmer and a bosmer following.

Joncis jumped out of another swing from the Khajiit's claws and cast his flame Atronach again, by now he was cornered between the cave entrance and the bandits, ''Chezik, Toor!'' he shouted, jumping behind a boulder just inside the cave. Immediately the Atronach exploded, causing an inferno. He was a few metres from the blast but the heat was intense.Joncis got up from the rock and could see the damage, 4 of the altmer were dead and one of them was limping off trying to heal herself, no sight of the other 3.

He got up, but a bolt of lightning and a knive flew over his head, he could hear commands coming from the Khajiit, he must be their leader ''He's still alive! Mollimo, keep shooting, Uuras, drop your bow and heal that one!'' Joncis prepared himself, then jumped from the boulder and ran for the Altmer, he shot 2 bolts of lightning at him, then held up a steadfast ward to be safe. He looked around, the Khajiit saw him and was running straight for him, meanwhile the other Altmer and Bosmer were near a river and were back on their feet.

He ducked from the Khajiit again, this time shooting out an ice spike, knocking himself back in the process, the Khajiit was shot in the shoulder,but was still moving. the Bosmer shot an arrow, barely missing Joncis' knee leg, while the Altmer started throwing knives at him, he had to get back to the cave, wards would do nothing against arrows or knives, and he could only dodge them for so long, as the Khajiit got back up, Joncis made a dash back towards the cave entrance, he was almost there, before he heard Endya ''Duck!'' she shouted, hurling 2 knives at the bosmer's throat, killing him. Joncis got back up and was beside her at this point ''guess I made a bit of noise?'' he said ''Something weird is happening in there, honestly I'm glad to be out'' Endya responded, while Joncis knocked one of the Altmer's knives away from Endya.

Joncis saw the Khajiit, as he ran towards him Joncis hurled thunderbolt after thunderbolt, one hit, and the Khajiit went down like a tonne of bricks. By now Endya had moved out of the entrance and was fighting the Altmer one on one, the Altmer pulled out 2 daggers and tried to jab Endya, Joncis saw this, and threw a thunderbolt at him, Endya used this to her advantage, snatching the dagger from the injured Altmer and stabbing him with it.

Lloden was in a massive stone and timber great hall, like you might find in High Rock. He knew it well. He had been here in dreams a thousand times. He slowly turned around.
Lounging on a massive stone throne was a slight altmer girl. Not a real altmer, but it was better than the mass of tentacles he usually chose. Standing next to the girl was the tall dunmer man. At his waist was a beautiful ivory and gold schiavona, and he was dress in purple and black finery, a prince's clothes, with thick padding and armoring at the elbows and shoulders.
Come, my child. Come and bend your knee. Or watch the rest of your friends die. Lloden saw a great beast chained in the depths of the cave, a monster who terrified the ancient Aldmeri into sealing it away forever. But not forever. My worshipers can undo it's binds. Your friends will die. And it will be on your head, once again. You can stop it. Just submit to me. You will not be harmed, nor will the ones you love. The girl-who-was-not-a-girl smiled at him.
He knew the fight was over. I already sent too many people to their deaths by fighting this war. And for what? Rebellion against fate? Lloden approached the throne, and dropped to one knee.
"My lord." He said, choking on his bile. "My bow is yours."
Then all is as it should be. Take your soul-piece into yourself. You will not defy me while you and he share a body. Lloden looked in revulsion at the tall man, and stood stiffly. The man turned into smoke, and slid into Lloden. It felt like walking over a gravestone.
And so it is done.
Lloden awoke suddenly. His clothes were gone, replaced by the tall man's. His silver sword and the schiavona hung next to one another on his hip. And more than anything else, he could feel his soul turning grey, as the lost part of his soul slowly settled back into him.

Endya rested on a rock while Joncis searched the bandits ''No notes on them?'' Endya asked ''Nothing, looks like they were cultists, part of the group in there, shouldn't you head back in there?'' Joncis said, Endya looked into the dark cave ''No no, I'll stay out here if it's alright with you, there's something off about that cave, the air doesn't taste right'' she said, shuddering. ''Fine, it's almost dawn now, we'll have to head back and catch our ship in a few hours'' he said back, first thing he was going to do when he gets to the ship is find some place quiet and sleep.

Anruin sighed, "The kid lives. We'll take him to the orphanage." He looked at the boy, who had now picked up a broom and attempted to swing it at them. "Mind hitting him with paralysis?" Araaj obliged, and Araaj picked up the kid and began walking away. Anruin pushed the statue over, shattering it and began praying.

There were no other cultist about, so Araajs confusing trek through the maze was at least boring. When the three had left, it was dawn, and they began walking back towards the town, eventually catching up with Joncis, Lloden, and Endya. When they made it back, Anruin marched to the basement and almost immediatly fell asleep.

Lloden separated from the rest of the group. He really did not want to explain what happened. He stopped in an armorer's, who looked curiously at his new armor, and tried to change armors. However, when he tried to take it off, it simply would not come off. He sighed.
So it goes.
Strolling up to Eraamion's, Lloden drew his new swords. The silver one was pretty enough. Shiny, and sharp. The schiavona, though, was a breathtaking sword. With a handguard of gold and ivory, and a blade of ebony, it was strikingly beautiful, more a work of art than a sword. But it exuded malice like a cold wind. It was such an obviously demon-touched sword that Lloden was afraid he'd be arrested just for having it. He put it away, and swore to himself never to draw it again.

Endya and Joncis both sat on the first seats they saw in Eraamion's. ''You sleep now, I'll rest first on the ship.'' Joncis said, Endya nodded, sipping some water in her place.

Dro'Araaj dumped the kid at the doorstep of the orphanage, pounded on the door, and left before anyone could see him.

He returned to Eraamion's and busied himself with going over Eraamion's formulas and recipies, he didn't feel like sleeping and they weren't going to be here long enough for him to study everything the old elf had discovered since he had last visited him.

IFS:
Dro'Araaj dumped the kid at the doorstep of the orphanage, pounded on the door, and left before anyone could see him.

He returned to Eraamion's and busied himself with going over Eraamion's formulas and recipies, he didn't feel like sleeping and they weren't going to be here long enough for him to study everything the old elf had discovered since he had last visited him.

Urgal had missed out on all the action of the fight. The silencing spell had a curious effect of creating a high pitched ringing in his ears which prevented him from hearing much of the conversation beforehand, as well as fact that the Altmer kid was constantly pissing about using the paralysing staff through the bars of his temporary prison before he was sprung by the others meant that he was physically drained.

I hope that kid gets what is coming to him Urgal thought with rage as he stepped out into the drizzling rain. Too fatigued to join in on the shrine smashing, too much ringing in his head to sleep Urgal was thoroughly pissed off at the fact that he was so inactive ,redundant but above all restless. He passed Dro'Araaj in the doorway wordlessly who seemed to be in a mood more content than his own. it's was an extremely powerful silencing spell to last this long. It was dark outside, the only light coming from a half open door down the street with a plump Altmer woman poking her head out and looking either side as if to find the source of a knocking. Her eyes fixed upon Urgal stood alone on the street for a second followed by a hasty door slam.

Friendly bunch here.

Suddenly the Altmer kid from before poked his head around the corner of the building to see if the lady had really gone. His eyes went wide like a rabbit in headlights as he saw 7ft of dark green rage staring back at him.

Urgal went berserk. He sprinted full pace straight at the small boy a silent battlecry screwing up his face. The child darted around the corner just about managing to scurry under a garden fence and clear the other side before Urgal smashed it down.

This silent pursuit would have gone on all night had the child not led Urgal to the front of an Inn simply named "Highborn" up on a hill.

As the boy darted through the door four sharp eyed Altmer all dressed in the same rich purple robes readied lightning at their fingertips. A fifth, with gold trim adorning his robes clearly showing him to be the others boss, stepped out in between these figures and one of them cast some sort of spell to repel the rainwater from this towering aged elf.

"For a race that constantly drivels on about honour in battle, you certainly seem keen to pick on someone not exactly your own size" He said with a haughty air. "Cat got your tongue Orc? My nephew's speciality was always the silencing spell, only way he ever managed to live in the same house as his wife, so he had a lot of practice."

The four crackling sets of hands formed a loose circle around the fuming Urgal. He was stood there in just basic linen clothes, and neither of his maces at either hip.

"We'll teach you your lesson by your own rules of honour. You have no weapon, so neither shall I." the elder said handing his expensive looking Akaviri Katana to the boy who hurried inside with it.

The tallest bodyguard spoke up, "Are you sure you don't want me to handle him Anacotar? There's no way he could..."

It was at this point where the bodyguard got just a slight bit too close to Urgal causing a small amount of static to jump from his hands inadvertently to Urgals back. Urgal suddenly reacted with all of the power and subtlety of a bomb going off as he twisted around and dealt a mighty backhand to this bodyguards face causing him to fly through the air and into a wall a few feet away. He punctuated this by breaking his silence with a roar and picked up another with both hands preparing to throw him to the ground. The other two reacted quickly however and shocked the Orc with constant steams of white blue electrictiy, as well as inadvertantly his overhead passenger

Urgal crashed to one knee but kept enough might to throw his burden at the pair which was enough to break the spell. Getting up he kicked one of them in the back of the head into the dirt and was rounding on the other when out of nowhere came a yellow wizened foot, catching him off balance.

Anacotar twisted and jabbed him with more quick strikes to his middle, dodging Urgals frenzied lunges as he did so. The remaining conscious bodyguard recovered and was about to shoot more thunderbolts when Anacotar planted a powerful palm to his chest knocking him off his feet without breaking stride, he got the message after that and didn't interfere with the hand to hand battle further.

"You're certainly skilled without a weapon, but it's only a matter of time old man." Urgal yelled, as he swung a series of punches, each being successfully deflected.

"Ha, not Man, but Mer. A lesson it looks like I'll have to beat into you." he retorted striking a glancing blow at Urgals head.

"Man or mer, you and your family are still thieves and cowards hiding behind your bodyguards and using children to do your bidding!" Urgal roared managing to knee him in the side.

"Yes, Tilnho has led you into a trap twice now is it? He's very resourceful." A roundhouse kick caught Urgal by surprise catching his shoulder and sending him off balance staggering backwards.

"You're the one whose trapped, you've gotten yourself into a fight with an ORC!" Urgal exclaimed catching the Altmers jabbing fist in his and crushing it which made a grinding, cracking sound under his fingers.

The Altmer tried to internalise this pain through great effort and managed to loosen Urgal's grip with an uppercut to the underside of Urgal's arm with his free hand, but Urgal could tell he was struggling, especially with Urgals berserker rage still flowing through his veins vigourously.

If I can just get some distance between me and him I can charge him to the floor

Urgal pushed at the fatigued Altmer and took some steps backwards ready to charge. Anacotar signalled to his remaining guard for help and lightning bolts flew past Urgal's vision. It was too little too late though, and Urgal careered into the elf's stomach with enough force in the tackle to send them over the railing tumbling down the hill.

They rolled down the slope striking each other until a sudden drop interrupted their blows and they found themselves falling through the air and through a large pane of glass into a building at the foot of the slope.

Urgal heaved a grunt and took in his surroundings. Anacotar lay still with his head cracked on a fireplace, but breathing. A desk full of old books and stacks of parchment had broken his fall and in the corner by a bookshelf stood Dro'Araaj looking equally shocked and annoyed at the sudden intrusion.

Dro'Araaj hurried to move the books and papers out from under the altmer, and away from him so that he wouldn't bleed on them. He knew Eraamion would care far more about his research than his house. While he was doing this he glanced up at Urgal, then cast a healing spell at him to mend the bruises and scratches he'd gained.

"Rough night?" he said to the orc.

The altmer began to stir, groaning in pain, Dro'Araaj calmly stood up and placed his foot over the mer's throat "Do you want him dead, or just scared?" he said to Urgal, his foot applying just enough pressure to the elf's throat to make it hard to breath.

IFS:
Dro'Araaj hurried to move the books and papers out from under the altmer, and away from him so that he wouldn't bleed on them. He knew Eraamion would care far more about his research than his house. While he was doing this he glanced up at Urgal, then cast a healing spell at him to mend the bruises and scratches he'd gained.

The altmer began to stir, groaning in pain, Dro'Araaj calmly stood up and placed his foot over the mer's throat "Do you want him dead, or just scared?" he said to Urgal, his foot applying just enough pressure to the elf's throat to make it hard to breath.

Joncis entered the room to see the damage ''We heard the commotion in the kitchen, need any help?'' he turned around, Endya wasn't behind him ''Endya?'' Endya already stepped outside to see who was outside, she spotted the young altmer boy helping up the bodyguards ''What is the fighting about?'' she said, feigning the persona of a feeble old woman ''Go back inside miss, we have a... beast to slay'' one of the bodyguards said. The boy recognized her from the alter, and began to whisper in one of the guard's ear, she smirked for a second, then threw a dagger at the boy, pinning him by his shirt on a nearbly wall.
The guards were on their feet and poised to attack, from the hole in the wall Dro'Araaj and Joncis came out to help Endya, Urgal stayed inside to pacify the Altmer.

Josh12345:

IFS:

The guards were on their feet and poised to attack, from the hole in the wall Dro'Araaj and Joncis came out to help Endya, Urgal stayed inside to pacify the Altmer.

Urgal shrugged off the uncomfortable tingling of the healing spell "Thanks, but I can take it. Sorry about your papers." he mumbled to Dro'Araaj before heaving the Altmer up to his feet against the marble of the fireplace, his welt on his forehead was bleeding profusely. Urgal could tell that Anacotar wouldn't be doing any more fighting tonight.

"Your nephew caused me a great deal of pain and discomfort over the past few days." Urgal growled, his yellowed teeth not more than a couple of inches from Anacotar's face. "We also lost some of our crew, and don't know whether they're captive, alive, dead or what." Urgal pushed him hard against the stone. "But you're going to tell me."

The firelight flickered on the crystallizing red blood contrasting his yellow skin tone and creating a myriad of orange hues as a frame for the elderly defiant face, which had lost all of it's previous composure.

"You think I would talk to a beast like you? My nephew should have killed you whilst he had the chance! Orc meat sells for a high price amongst the Namira worshippers near Alinor."

Urgal held Anacotar's head into the hearth inches from the roaring fire at this remark. Anacotar yelled and screamed and cursed the orc incomprehensibly until urgal relented and pulled him upright again.

"YOU SPEAK OF HONOUR? Your friends are outside being harmed by my kin so that you can try and intimidate an old man! You're nothing more than an animal."

Urgal plunged his right hand into the fireplace, the same hand that he plunged into his clans fire all those years ago, and grasped a fistful of hot ash which he threw in Anacotar's face.

He's right though, I can't stand here putting everyone in danger. The town guard are probably in the pay of such a large crime family as well.

He threw Anacotar into the arms of Dro'Araaj and stepped out of the house into the fray.

''That child is a thief and a bandit!'' Endya said, pointing to him, still struggling to pull free from the dagger. the guards moved towards her, unsheathing their swords ''Those are some damning accusations, why don't you just head home now, you must be seeing things'' Joncis rolled his eyes and moved towards him from his left ''oh, and knives are dangero- ugh.'' the guard grunted, Joncis had tripped him ''Listen, it's nearly dawn, I don't know what happened here but you just busted a hole in the wall of a room I was planning on sleeping in, I don't like that.'' he said angrily, Joncis looked towards the Altmer child, now free ''Dro'Araaj I thought you sorted that one out, oh, and junior, I hope you realise everyone at that shrine AND shipwreak are dead.'' he said menacingly, but the boy seemed unphased. ''How dare you speak to us like that, you filthy half-breed! and who have you got to fight with? An Orc without a mace, a carpet and some old hag with a cheap parlour tric-'' the guard retorted, before getting a knive through the chest. The mercenaries all readied their weapons.

Derek_the_Dodo:

He threw Anacotar into the arms of Dro'Araaj and stepped out of the house into the fray.

Dro'Araaj immediately dropped Anacotar on the floor, walked around behind the elf as he started to stand up, he then grabbed and dislocated both of the elf's arms, before tossing him out the window and leaving him writhing in pain on the ground. He moved to join the others.

Josh12345:
''That child is a thief and a bandit!'' Endya said, pointing to him, still struggling to pull free from the dagger. the guards moved towards her, unsheathing their swords ''Those are some damning accusations, why don't you just head home now, you must be seeing things'' Joncis rolled his eyes and moved towards him from his left ''oh, and knives are dangero- ugh.'' the guard grunted, Joncis had tripped him ''Listen, it's nearly dawn, I don't know what happened here but you just busted a hole in the wall of a room I was planning on sleeping in, I don't like that.'' he said angrily, Joncis looked towards the Altmer child, now free ''Dro'Araaj I thought you sorted that one out, oh, and junior, I hope you realise everyone at that shrine AND shipwreak are dead.'' he said menacingly, but the boy seemed unphased. ''How dare you speak to us like that, you filthy half-breed! and who have you got to fight with? An Orc without a mace, a carpet and some old hag with a cheap parlour tric-'' the guard retorted, before getting a knive through the chest. The mercenaries all readied their weapons.

"This one is not that old, and Endya isn't that hairy," Dro'Araaj protested, readying his staff.

Pages PREV 1 . . . 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 . . . 40 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Registered for a free account here