Elder Scrolls: Interregnum Chapter 4 (Started, Open)

Pages PREV 1 . . . 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 . . . 40 NEXT

IFS:
le snip

Yukov got up,

"Might as well go. Been awhile since I was on any sort of mission."

ruedyn:

IFS:
le snip

Yukov got up,

"Might as well go. Been awhile since I was on any sort of mission."

Dro'Araaj nodded, with Yukov's help it was not long before they reached the shack, one of the bosmer mercenaries was standing guard outside, who was leaning on his spear, clearly tired and bored. Dro'Araaj found a potion of detect life in his bag, it lasted only for a few seconds but that was plenty of time for him to determine that both hunters and two more mercs were inside the shack.

Dro'Araaj poured his pouch of sand into one of his hands, stepping out of his hiding place he lobbed a fireball from his staff at the shack, settint it on fire, the startled guard charged at him with his spear, only to recieve a handful of sand into his eyes, he stumbled dropping the spear to try and clear the sand from his eyes and Dro'Araaj grabbed his spear and ran him through with it.

The others emerged from the flaming shack, the orc was wearing steel armor and held a greatsword, with a handaxe on his belt. The two bosmer held bows and the argonian appeared to be unarmed, Dro'Araaj wondered what about him had scared Vasha then the smell hit him, the argonian was a lycanthrope.

IFS:
Dro'Araaj nodded, with Yukov's help it was not long before they reached the shack, one of the bosmer mercenaries was standing guard outside, who was leaning on his spear, clearly tired and bored. Dro'Araaj found a potion of detect life in his bag, it lasted only for a few seconds but that was plenty of time for him to determine that both hunters and two more mercs were inside the shack.

Dro'Araaj poured his pouch of sand into one of his hands, stepping out of his hiding place he lobbed a fireball from his staff at the shack, settint it on fire, the startled guard charged at him with his spear, only to recieve a handful of sand into his eyes, he stumbled dropping the spear to try and clear the sand from his eyes and Dro'Araaj grabbed his spear and ran him through with it.

The others emerged from the flaming shack, the orc was wearing steel armor and held a greatsword, with a handaxe on his belt. The two bosmer held bows and the argonian appeared to be unarmed, Dro'Araaj wondered what about him had scared Vasha then the smell hit him, the argonian was a lycanthrope.

Yukov leaned in next to Araaj, "Psst, fun fact about lycanthropes, they tend to wear cheap light clothing, carry no weapons, and smell like wet dog. The Argonian fits all three." He pulled out one of his scrolls,

"Give me a minute fellows!" He began reading, ducking an arrow sent by an impatient Bosmer. "Tsk tsk." he said before casting ice storm, taking out the archers.

"There, now we keep a range between us and them, and hopefully I won't need to heal anyone." The orc began charging and the argonian began transforming. "You're up Dro." He said ppreparing his second scroll.

ruedyn:
snip

Dro'Araaj kicked the bosmer's corpse off of the spear. The argonian had already doubled in size, and was still transforming. He hurled the spear at the beast, only for it to glance of its hide.

The orc grinned and spoke "So the reluctant champion of hircine presents himself, I am favored indeed,"

"Reluctant Champion? No this one is merely a chosen peice of prey, though the title has a nice ring to it," Araaj replied.

The orc ignored this and charged at Araaj, who dodged the first swing of the greatsword, only for the orc to throw the sword aside, and tackle him, trying to grab and tear the tooth from his neck. Araaj grabbed the orc's head, forcing the claws on his thumbs into the orc's eyes, the orc screamed in pain and rage, before Araaj's thumbs went far enough in and the orc went limp. Araaj forced the corpse off of himself and stood up, the srgonian had finished transforming, and had begun feasting on the corpses of the bosmer to heal the injuries Yukov had inflicted.

IFS:
Araaj forced the corpse off of himself and stood up, the srgonian had finished transforming, and had begun feasting on the corpses of the bosmer to heal the injuries Yukov had inflicted.

"Hunh, nasty fella. Paralysis didn't do a damn thing." He withdrew his 3rd scroll,

"I think I can take it from here." he withdrew a sword and cast, forming a sphere of fire around him.

"This should hopefully be quick." As he spoke, the beast sprinted at him, but stopped several feet away from the heat. Yukov lunged at him and smacked him on the snout with the flat of his sword, sending the beast reeling. He followed up with a quick stab in the heart, leaving the sword there and watching as the beast went limp.

"Sooo.... Do you want to help me bury them?"

ruedyn:

IFS:
Araaj forced the corpse off of himself and stood up, the srgonian had finished transforming, and had begun feasting on the corpses of the bosmer to heal the injuries Yukov had inflicted.

"Hunh, nasty fella. Paralysis didn't do a damn thing." He withdrew his 3rd scroll,

"I think I can take it from here." he withdrew a sword and cast, forming a sphere of fire around him.

"This should hopefully be quick." As he spoke, the beast sprinted at him, but stopped several feet away from the heat. Yukov lunged at him and smacked him on the snout with the flat of his sword, sending the beast reeling. He followed up with a quick stab in the heart, leaving the sword there and watching as the beast went limp.

"Sooo.... Do you want to help me bury them?"

"Just toss them inside the shack, cheap cremation," Dro'Araaj said, nodding towards the burning shack, while wiping what was left of the orc's eyes off on the ground "Though Dro'Araaj would sooner leave them out as an example, up to you I suppose."

He looted the orc's body, finding a decent number of coins, then stood and walked back to the tavern, he ordered a glass of skooma, and rejoined the others.

IFS:
snip

Yukov pointed at his amulet as Dro left, and sighed. He was going to call him on the grave robbery, but after murdering 3 people he felt he'd be called an idiot.

"He couldv'e at least helped me drag them into the building." When it was done he threw a firebolt into the wall to catch it ablaze.

Anruin had decided to get a water and sat in the corner talking with Vargmir before Araaj entered,

"Yukov okay?"

ruedyn:

IFS:
snip

Yukov pointed at his amulet as Dro left, and sighed. He was going to call him on the grave robbery, but after murdering 3 people he felt he'd be called an idiot.

"He couldv'e at least helped me drag them into the building." When it was done he threw a firebolt into the wall to catch it ablaze.

Anruin had decided to get a water and sat in the corner talking with Vargmir before Araaj entered,

"Yukov okay?"

"He's fine," he replied, "skilled mage too, if he wants to join us Dro'Araaj says we should let him."

He sat down and took a drink of skooma, sighing as he felt the euphoria moon sugar caused.

''He's not coming'' Enthir said ''Why not? The altmer seems capable and we could always use a healer'' Endya responded ''The previous Altmer Anruin tried to get into the group was a spy and an assassin. Plus one of the only reasons he recruited him was probably to kill off any Daedra worshippers in the group-- so Urgal, Vargmir, an Argonian who has deserted right? and Luna, the vampire who is now dead anyway, plus we already have a healer, I trained in Wayrest for Conjuration AND restoration magic'' Joncis interrupted annoyed, drinking before speaking to Enthir ''so when do we leave here?'' ''Tomorrow'' Enthir said back.

"Where are we headed, if steeds would help then this one can get us some senche," Dro'Araaj said, between drinks of skooma.

It had been a while since he had used skooma, most of it outside of Elsweyr was of poor quality, and poor quality skooma could be deadly. He had bought some moon sugar at the market, and if he could find the necessary bits of nightshade he would try his hand at making his own.

IFS:
"Where are we headed, if steeds would help then this one can get us some senche," Dro'Araaj said, between drinks of skooma.

It had been a while since he had used skooma, most of it outside of Elsweyr was of poor quality, and poor quality skooma could be deadly. He had bought some moon sugar at the market, and if he could find the necessary bits of nightshade he would try his hand at making his own.

''Directly north up in the mountains, where the scrublands, badlands and rainforest converge, quite a sight actually. we'll be crossing half of Elsweyr to get to it so we're keeping off the roads, the Legion might be able to use them if Dune is taken'' Enthir said, staring at the skooma ''Does that stuff have a different effect on your people? it's hardly going to improve your performance in battle.'' Joncis pulled out a map and pointed towards northern Elsweyr ''See, the 4 major cities are Rimmen, Orcrest, Riverhold and Dune, Rimmen and Riverhold have already been taken, further south Orcrest is probably under siege by now, and Dune could probably hold out for a while but, basically Anequina is a sinking ship,'' ''Which means we should get to the sanctuary, drop off the Package and get as far from the region as possible'' Endya contributes.

Josh12345:

IFS:

''Directly north up in the mountains, where the scrublands, Dune canyons and rainforest converge, quite a sight actually. we'll be crossing half of Elsweyr to get to it so we're keeping off the roads, the Legion might be able to use them if Dune is taken'' Enthir said, staring at the skooma ''Does that stuff have a different effect on your people? it's hardly going to improve your performance in battle.'' Joncis pulled out a map and pointed towards northern Elsweyr ''See, the 4 major cities are Rimmen, Orcrest, Riverhold and Dune, Rimmen and Riverhold have already been taken, further south Orcrest is probably under siege by now, and Dune could probably hold out for a while but, basically Anequina is a sinking ship,'' ''Which means we should get to the sanctuary, drop off the Package and get as far from the region as possible'' Endya contributes.

"Not really a different effect, just less of one, Khajiit are not as easily addicted to moon sugar or its products as the other races," He finished his glass then continued to speak, "As for battle this one has no plans to use it during a fight, though it does improve speed and strength for a short time."

He turned towards Endya "So are there others who we're leaving the package with? Or is it some buried vault to hide it until the war ends?"

IFS:

Josh12345:

IFS:

''Directly north up in the mountains, where the scrublands, Dune canyons and rainforest converge, quite a sight actually. we'll be crossing half of Elsweyr to get to it so we're keeping off the roads, the Legion might be able to use them if Dune is taken'' Enthir said, staring at the skooma ''Does that stuff have a different effect on your people? it's hardly going to improve your performance in battle.'' Joncis pulled out a map and pointed towards northern Elsweyr ''See, the 4 major cities are Rimmen, Orcrest, Riverhold and Dune, Rimmen and Riverhold have already been taken, further south Orcrest is probably under siege by now, and Dune could probably hold out for a while but, basically Anequina is a sinking ship,'' ''Which means we should get to the sanctuary, drop off the Package and get as far from the region as possible'' Endya contributes.

"Not really a different effect, just less of one, Khajiit are not as easily addicted to moon sugar or its products as the other races," He finished his glass then continued to speak, "As for battle this one has no plans to use it during a fight, though it does improve speed and strength for a short time."

He turned towards Endya "So are there others who we're leaving the package with? Or is it some buried vault to hide it until the war ends?"

''...You could say that,'' Enthir heard word of it and explained ''These sanctuaries are devoted to keeping these things safe.... artifacts not meant for us. There were a few other orders in the Dominion I considered, a few were in the Summerset Isle, like the psijic order, but they'd probably try to study them, and others around the Dominion have been destroyed by the Thalmor, if you aren't their ally, they want you dead as soon as you're no longer useful to them.'' Endya reluctantly nodded, ''The sanctuary here I've made contact with should be safe, Esweyr only joined for the Dominion's military help so I doubt forces would have scouted the countryside for secret organisations, and the region is remote enough that the Imperial forces could probably move south and the place would go unnoticed. No rea strategic value''

Josh12345:
''...You could say that,'' Enthir heard word of it and explained ''These sanctuaries are devoted to keeping these things safe.... artifacts not meant for us. There were a few other orders in the Dominion I considered, a few were in the Summerset Isle, like the psijic order, but they'd probably try to study them, and others around the Dominion have been destroyed by the Thalmor, if you aren't their ally, they want you dead as soon as you're no longer useful to them.'' Endya reluctantly nodded, ''The sanctuary here I've made contact with should be safe, Esweyr only joined for the Dominion's military help so I doubt forces would have scouted the countryside for secret organisations, and the region is remote enough that the Imperial forces could probably move south and the place would go unnoticed. No rea strategic value''

Dro'Araaj nodded his head as Enthir spoke, he was still trying to figure out what they were transporting. Was it a daedric artifact? Some sort of weapon? A dwemer machine? There was no point in thinking about it now, the skooma was hardly going to help him think.

"So do you want this one to get some senche or not? They will help us reach the place faster, and will not cost anything, though they would remember were we went, so it might not be the best for keeping this sanctuary a secret."

IFS:

Josh12345:

Dro'Araaj nodded his head as Enthir spoke, he was still trying to figure out what they were transporting. Was it a daedric artifact? Some sort of weapon? A dwemer machine? There was no point in thinking about it now, the skooma was hardly going to help him think.

"So do you want this one to get some senche or not? They will help us reach the place faster, and will not cost anything, though they would remember were we went, so it might not be the best for keeping this sanctuary a secret."

''No, but thanks for the offer, we don't want to be followed, or have any loose ends, this place is a secret and the last thing we need is a Senche running off to the guard about this afterwards''

Anruin sighed,

'Refusal of reinforcements and steeds. I don't think our leaders are making very sound decisions. Won't even tell us what the package IS.'

"Bah, I need to get some air." He walked outside, and took a deep breath.

"At least our ceremonious murder has been completed." He began walking up to his guildhall again, mostly to return the armor and get something abit more climate friendly.

A woman stood next to Lloden, a slim wood elf.
"You look just like your sister." he said as she drew her knife.
"Don't you dare talk about her." she growled. Lloden knocked back another flin.
"And why not? I knew her just as well as you did." He refused to look at her.
She kicked the stool, snapping one of its legs and throwing Lloden to the ground. Her dagger was pressed against his throat. He could see the tears in her eyes. "Why?" she asked.
Why indeed? I was an idiot child and a terrible smuggler and she got in my way. She thought I was better person than I was. Much to her chagrin. He sighed.
"I was stupid and young and she was in my way." He knew this answer was not good enough as her knife pressed more forcefully against his throat, drawing a thin line of blood.
"She loved you. And you killed her."
"I know." Lloden made no move to draw his sword, or defend himself in any way. He was: A, drunk. B, guilty as charged. And C, ready to die and give up his fight.

Yukov, sweating slightly, walked into the bar. Hearing Lloden yell he pushed through the crowd surrounding the bar,

"What's going on here?!" he asks no one in particular. Lloden is lying next to a charred body, and is covered in blood. The black blade is on the ground near them both, and as he moves in to inspect it, it is swallowed by a black vortex. He looks around and finds its' hilt back in Llodens sheath. He moves over to Lloden and checks his pulse. There's one there, but it's faint. His face goes pale and he jumps back as a thought is transmitted to him,

'He is mine now.'

ruedyn:
Yukov, sweating slightly, walked into the bar. Hearing Lloden yell he pushed through the crowd surrounding the bar,

"What's going on here?!" he asks no one in particular. Lloden is lying next to a charred body, and is covered in blood. The black blade is on the ground near them both, and as he moves in to inspect it, it is swallowed by a black vortex. He looks around and finds its' hilt back in Llodens sheath. He moves over to Lloden and checks his pulse. There's one there, but it's faint. His face goes pale and he jumps back as a thought is transmitted to him,

'He is mine now.'

Joncis got up and tends Iloden, ''Don't die on us, Endya would be pissed, or ecstatic- I don't know with her.''he said, casting a healing spell over Iloden's chest.'' what happened here?!'' he spoke up to Yukov.

ruedyn:

'He is mine now.'

Lloden sat up, panting. He felt the stickiness of the blood on his skin and knew what had happened. Joncis' healing washed over him, but his only injury was a cut on his neck. Emotionally, he was falling apart, of course.
"NO!"
He turned to the charred corpse, slumped over it.
Your hand gains yet more innocent blood.
Lloden rose shakily. There was a small crowd gathered around him. He pushed through, and out the door. With quick steps, he went to the port. He drew the cursed sword and threw it as hard as he could out to sea. However, as he turned to go, he felt it's weight return to it's scabbard. He collapsed on the ground and sat, holding back tears for a girl who only wanted vengeance.

Josh12345:
Joncis got up and tends Iloden, ''Don't die on us, Endya would be pissed, or ecstatic- I don't know with her.''he said, casting a healing spell over Iloden's chest.'' what happened here?!'' he spoke up to Yukov.

Yukov put his hand on Joncis shoulder as Lloden sprinted out, "He has a link with Mora, I can feel it. Keep an eye on him, and if needed a blade at his neck." as he began to stroll out, he scanned the room for Anruin. 'Must've gone to the guild for his goodbyes.'

Anruin had donned his new clothing, a long sleeved tan shirt and a leather cuirass with black pants and leather boots. He said his goodbyes to Avik and a few other friends. He began walking out as Yukov came back in.

"Don't trust Lloden."

SamtheDeathclaw:

ruedyn:

'He is mine now.'

Lloden sat up, panting. He felt the stickiness of the blood on his skin and knew what had happened. Joncis' healing washed over him, but his only injury was a cut on his neck. Emotionally, he was falling apart, of course.
"NO!"
He turned to the charred corpse, slumped over it.
Your hand gains yet more innocent blood.
Lloden rose shakily. There was a small crowd gathered around him. He pushed through, and out the door. With quick steps, he went to the port. He drew the cursed sword and threw it as hard as he could out to sea. However, as he turned to go, he felt it's weight return to it's scabbard. He collapsed on the ground and sat, holding back tears for a girl who only wanted vengeance.

Dro'Araaj stood up and followed Lloden to the port, watching as the elf broke down. He walked up behind him and put a hand on his shoulder.

"You'll be all right," he said, "its in the past, nothing can change it, so you should accept it and move on."

He doubted Lloden would react well to hearing this, but anger was a step up from depression and Araaj would rather have Lloden angry at him than be angry with himself.

"Come on, this one still owes you a drink, from that time in skyrim," he said, offering a hand to Lloden to help him stand up.

ruedyn:

Josh12345:

Yukov put his hand on Joncis shoulder as Lloden sprinted out, "He has a link with Mora, I can feel it. Keep an eye on him, and if needed a blade at his neck." as he began to stroll out, he scanned the room for Anruin. 'Must've gone to the guild for his goodbyes.'

Anruin had donned his new clothing, a long sleeved tan shirt and a leather cuirass with black pants and leather boots. He said his goodbyes to Avik and a few other friends. He began walking out as Yukov came back in.

"Don't trust Lloden."

''Hermaeus Mora? lord of Memory? well, he's got his work cut out for him'' as anruin whispered in his friend's ear, Joncis interjected ''Don't plan on killing anyone, we both know how well that worked out back in Skingrad, assuming he's part of your guild''
''I just came back from the one of the rooms you booked for the night'' Endya said to Enthir before sitting back down ''Did you check all 3? I don't want to find an assassin hiding under my bed'' he warned back ''No, I didn''t find one, but there were some cushions underneath each bed, probably for kittens or the smaller breeds.'' she said, orderin one more drink of mead ''Very productive day hasn't it? get off ship, snoop around the marketplace for food then spend the rest of the day in an inn?'' Joncis walked past, yawning while overhearing them ''Basically. I'm heading to sleep.'' Endya turned around on her chair to speak back ''Goodnight, oh, and don't touch the tube and rack of salt next to your bedside table, it's actually moon sugar.'' she warned cautiously.

IFS:

Dro'Araaj stood up and followed Lloden to the port, watching as the elf broke down. He walked up behind him and put a hand on his shoulder.

"You'll be all right," he said, "its in the past, nothing can change it, so you should accept it and move on."

He doubted Lloden would react well to hearing this, but anger was a step up from depression and Araaj would rather have Lloden angry at him than be angry with himself.

"Come on, this one still owes you a drink, from that time in skyrim," he said, offering a hand to Lloden to help him stand up.

Lloden shook his head slowly.
He remembered it all, now. Every time he had unwillingly murdered someone close to him.
But what was worse, he hadn't been possessed when he killed the woman so long ago. Just angry. Just afraid. And now her sister, unwilling this time but still awful.
He stood slowly, ignoring the hand. "I have to do something first. Even if it only causes more pain and more death. It has to be done." He set off for a courier office.

SamtheDeathclaw:

IFS:

Lloden shook his head slowly.
He remembered it all, now. Every time he had unwillingly murdered someone close to him.
But what was worse, he hadn't been possessed when he killed the woman so long ago. Just angry. Just afraid. And now her sister, unwilling this time but still awful.
He stood slowly, ignoring the hand. "I have to do something first. Even if it only causes more pain and more death. It has to be done." He set off for a courier office.

Dro'Araaj sighed and followed Lloden, he noticed that Lloden seemed to be heading towards the courier's office, does he have a message to send?

"Do you need a courier? This one knows a very good one," he said.

Anruin ignored Joncis and walked towards his room to sleep again. As he lay on his bed, hugging his new silver sword, he thought about Yukovs warning.

'Nobody is innocent here.' he thought to himself grimly.

IFS:

Dro'Araaj sighed and followed Lloden, he noticed that Lloden seemed to be heading towards the courier's office, does he have a message to send?

"Do you need a courier? This one knows a very good one," he said.

"A few." he said shortly. "Mostly out of the province."
Dar Do will find hear about them, I bet. Only so long you can run from someone like her. Lloden was slowly gathering himself back into a whole.

ruedyn:
Anruin ignored Joncis and walked towards his room to sleep again. As he lay on his bed, hugging his new silver sword, he thought about Yukovs warning.

'Nobody is innocent here.' he thought to himself grimly.

Joncis opened the door, then saw Anruin hugging his sword, ''I'll leave you two alone'' he said, creaking the door shut then picking the 2nd room to sleep in. Inside was Astoph, who was asleep with his armor off, he must have just cleaned it, and Vargmir lying on one of the beds ''Sounds like things got very hectic once the bulk of the group left Valenwood'' Vargmir merely grunted in response.

Soon afterwards, Endya and Enthir left as well, ''Keep an eye out when we leave, the last thing we want to be is followed to the sanctuary'' he warned. It would be a long journey, but he was trying to be careful.

Anruin woke up from a nightmare, already half forgotten. Something about the orphanage and his skimpies. He looked to his nightstand and looked at the potion Yukov had slipped him as he left. A potion to restore mana to its' drinker.

'This is a dangerous quest, and I don't think I'll be able to go back to the guild after this...' he uncorked it and stared down. He thought the thought of most people about to make a terrible decision.

'Fuck it.' He gulped down.

"Why does it taste like cherries?" he thought out loud before becoming light headed and falling back to sleep. When he woke up again, the sun was barely out. He looked into the mirror in his room,

"Holy- it worked!" He said, noticing his eye color. Back to its' old green. He pointed near his bed and an orb appeared, shining the room in brilliant puple.

"Scampers!" He hugged the daedra before him,

"Eh, what?"

"Hold that thought" another of the spells was cast,

"Mast- oh, it's... yooou." The dark seducers forgetting of his name could wait,

"Big finish." One last one was cast.

"What, Anny, I was in the middle of something important?" Mal asked, covered in blood,

"Yes, my mana has been restored!"

"And why do we-?" An arrant wave of his hand and Scampers and the dark seducer currently speaking went back to their respective planes.

"And why do I remain?"

"Simple really. It's been MONTHS since I really trained with a sword, (without getting my ass kicked) so you'll help me with this."

"'Scampers' as you call him knows how to wield a sword as well."

"Yes but he has a FAR inferior tolerance to pain."

"...What?"

"Yeah, funny thing about my time with Daedra hunters, I don't feel the fear you used to cause me anymore! I'd suggest wearing a helmet for this by the way." Anruin unsheathed the blade, and cut Mal off from summoning his,

"Oh no not that kind of training. I could easily square off against Avik again if I wanted that. No, I need a training dummy."

Lloden strode into the courier office. He bought four peices of stationary and couriers to deliver them, just about wiping out all of his money.
He scrawled an apology on each.
One, to Mals' father. He had never forgiven the little lordling who caused his son's death.
Another, to the father of his friend in Dusk. He would have heard of his daughter's death at the hands of a dunmer and be spoiling for some blood.
The last two were for Dar Do. He was tired of hiding from her. One was a decoy, a map to a safehouse in Imperial City. The other, a rough sketch of where the group would be going. He shouldn't know where they were going, obviously. Being a lackey for the demon of knowledge had it's benefits. He sketched it quickly, hardly paying attention to the lines he drew, and made sure not to let Araaj see it. He also made sure to carefully forget what he had drawn. Knowing your own future is very dangerous.
Apologies, all of them. There would be time enough for the others. Two apologies, a trick and a love letter, to be exact. But all were apologetic.
He turned to Araaj.

IFS:
meow meow

"Let's get that drink now, shall we?"

It was morning now and Joncis was first up, he put on his clothes and woke up Vargmir and Astoph ''We leave in an hour, c'mon'' he urged. As he left his room he opened the opposite room ''Up, we're leaving after breakfa- ..... what?'' the room had 2 large beds inside, on the left Urgal was getting to his feet tiredly, on the other side Endya was just waking up and Enthir was getting his bag up from the floor ''Don't give me that look, I was hardly going to share wth the Orc!'' Enthir said back ''My husband's dead, and I didn't really care who I'd have to spend the night with, otherwise I'd be asking for a trade'' Endya told him tiredly. ''one hour,'' he said, heading downstairs, Enthir following after.

Dro'Araaj yawned and got out of bed, he had slept well, in part due to the lethargic aftereffects of skooma. He went to the market and purchased some fresh pastries, scarfing them down as he walked back to the inn to meet the others. He arrived back at the inn and sat down, pulling out the message from his son that Vasha had given him and began to read it while he waited for the others.

Josh12345:
It was morning now and Joncis was first up, he put on his clothes and woke up Vargmir and Astoph ''We leave in an hour, c'mon'' he urged. As he left his room he opened the opposite room ''Up, we're leaving after breakfa- ..... what?'' the room had 2 large beds inside, on the left Urgal was getting to his feet tiredly, on the other side Endya was just waking up and Enthir was getting his bag up from the floor ''Don't give me that look, I was hardly going to share wth the Orc!'' Enthir said back ''My husband's dead, and I didn't really care who I'd have to spend the night with, otherwise I'd be asking for a trade'' Endya told him tiredly. ''one hour,'' he said, heading downstairs, Enthir following after.

Anruin emerged from his room, sweaty. He figured Mal would never forgive him, but he didn't care much.

"So, when are we leaving?"

ruedyn:

Josh12345:

Anruin emerged from his room, sweaty. He figured Mal would never forgive him, but he didn't care much.

''Well once everyone is ready we can go'' he said, biting into a bit of fish. Endya came down the stairs and past the group ''I'm going to the markets, meet me there when you decide to leave'' ''Buy food for us while you're down there for the trip'' Enthir asked, tossing a bag of gold towards her.
''Can I ask you something?'' Joncis asked Dro'araaj and anruin, ''Well, it's less a question, more an order. No going off on your own until this is delivered, no 'odd jobs' and no cave hunting, the last thing we need is a pissed off Daedra or cult after us, and don't even start the 'I'll be careful' crap, I won't buy it.''

Josh12345:

ruedyn:

Josh12345:

''Well once everyone is ready we can go'' he said, biting into a bit of fish. Endya came down the stairs and past the group ''I'm going to the markets, meet me there when you decide to leave'' ''Buy food for us while you're down there for the trip'' Enthir asked, tossing a bag of gold towards her.
''Can I ask you something?'' Joncis asked Dro'araaj and anruin, ''Well, it's less a question, more an order. No going off on your own until this is delivered, no 'odd jobs' and no cave hunting, the last thing we need is a pissed off Daedra or cult after us, and don't even start the 'I'll be careful' crap, I won't buy it.''

Dro'Araaj didn't look up from the letter, though he smiled and responded "When has this one ever been careful?"

He finished reading and turned towards Joncis, a large grin on his face, "Besides, this one doesn't want hunters following him, but that hardly stops them."

Pages PREV 1 . . . 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 . . . 40 NEXT

Reply to Thread

This thread is locked