Titans, Together: A DC Comics RP (RP Thread, Closed)

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

"You two, inject that into your upper arm. That should heal any superficial wounds, blah blah. Won't heal bones, but it should speed up the healing process somewhat, and ease it a bit. And you can analyze that a little later, Dr. McQuarry."

After seeing that the place was, more or less, deserted, Adrien holstered the pistol and was able to catch the syringe thrown at him.

"This isn't going to cost me anything again, right? My premiums don't go up? No bills showing up late at night for a flu shot costing ten grand?"

"This isn't going to cost me anything again, right? My premiums don't go up? No bills showing up late at night for a flu shot costing ten grand?"

Cavanaugh grinned a little wider, though he didn't exactly have much of a choice considering his face. But he glanced over and gave him a thumbs-up. "On the house, Adrien. Though, I may eventually need to charge for the cost-of-components. A few are a little on the pricey side, and if we end up saving the Earth, I won't be able to justify... 'Liberating' the compounds from Genesis for much longer.", he said, using air quotes as he spoke.

Then he shrugged and continued packing things away, this time opening a cabinet that contained durable canisters of fluids. "Not that stealing sits well with me at any rate. But people needed my help, you know? And it was all I could really do. I couldn't just sit by and let them die slowly.", he said, shaking his head.

When he finished packing in his chemical compounds for Sanare, Vita-Stims and his other serums, he strode to another drawer and opened it, pulling out another set of clothes, including a long lab coat. "Uh, if you'll excuse me for just a sec, I'd like to change. I'm not fond of being covered in my own, bright orange blood.", he said, chuckling out of embarrassment.

"And you can analyze that a little later, Dr. McQuarry."

"I'll be 'avin' none o' tha' talk," McQuarry scoffed as he withdrew his journal and pen in one fluid motion. He held the syringe to the battery lamp's light and turned it back and forth before scribbling down his observations. After removing the protective covering of the needle, he gently squeezed some of the serum onto his palm and sniffed the small puddle, finding its aroma quite peculiar. Swiftly, the scientist lapped up the fluid and swished the serum around in his mouth, his tastebuds coming alive with strange sensations. All of the Doctor's thoughts were being recorded in his journal nearly as fast as he could think them, his findings bringing more intrigue than answers. "My, my, my. Quite the complex mixture ye 'ave 'ere, Doctor. I await the opportunity to analyze this further."

The trouble with this alien invaded world was, of course, the wreckage. There was so much of it and...well...the wreckage of an entirely destroyed building made it impossible to continue by car. Fortunately, they were close to their mark. After asking the others to stay close, Stormalong proceeded first...wary of the whole area. Dark clouds loomed above... And since it wasn't him making them, it could only be the enemy, giant alien behemoths of destruction whose power and exact intent beyond conquest was unknown. Why were they really here? Where did Lobo and Zod play into this?

"Quickly now. Before we're found."

He darted forwards then, no powers in use though. No need to arouse any suspicion in case they had...oh, I dunno...scanners and shit for this. Jake made for the manhole cover and tried to pull it open on normal strength alone, trying not to even make alot of noise if it could be helped.

"Penguin knows who he's messing with. If he's smart, he won't try anything. But... either way, it's not like we have much choice"

Fortune weighed on Nightwing's line of thinking, and sincerely hoped that he was right. The last thing he wanted was to walk straight into a trap, not for fear of dying mind you, Lady Luck would protect him from that sure enough, but merely for the inconvenience of not finding the allies they were hoping for.

Today was not to be their lucky day.

As soon as they pressed through the door, the trio, led by Nightwing, were greeted by an onset of armour clad thugs brandishing sub-machine guns, looking rather uncooperative to say the least.

*BANG*

A gunshot broke the uneasiness of the hold-up, the bullet whizzed through the air shy of clipping the side of Mark's head.

"What part of on the ground did I stutter on?! Get on your goddamned knees!"

One particularly strident thug reiterated the command. The group collectively turned to their fearless leader for some sort of indication of a plan. Nightwing's usually stoic demeanour had been replaced by one of seeming compliance, and he urged Luke and the others to do as the gunmen asked.
Hesitantly, one by one the trio followed suit, Mark himself muttering complaints all the while as he too slowly complied.

"Maybe the bit where you left out 'please'. Or the part where your valet utterly failed to take our car"

Luke couldn't help but admire Mark's attempt to cling to some vestige of etiquetee at such a time. This contempt at the men who were wielding guns mere feet from his face was quite admirable.

As Fortune lay on the ground his thoughts began to wander, before focusing on the notion that he detested sullying his formerly exquisite white suit, but he hoped he could get Cobblepot to pay the dry-cleaning.

Tim took the syringe as it was handed to him; his demeanor was fairly laid-back, but he spent a few very tense moments discreetly watching those around him. Seeing the other doctor present give it his seal of approval, he supposed there weren't any other choices present. He stuck it into his arm, letting the serum do its work.

He objected to saying it out loud, but at once he felt a knitting sensation as torn ligaments and frayed muscles stitched themselves back together. It seemed Cavanaugh was telling the truth, then. Good.

He waved them out of the building, leading the retreat. "Come on; we've got a lot more to get done before we can join Dick and the others." He stared at the hood of his car for a moment before deciding to try it. He made a forward leap, doing a patented Duke boy slide across the hood of the Camaro, landing on the other side with a bright grin. As he hopped in the front seat, he opened the trunk.

"Throw everything you're bringing in there, then hop in!" he shouted.

Though it was a good sight heavier than what Stormalong had been expecting, the manhole cover eventually budged under his direction, and he shunted it to the side. A buzzing in his ear came from back at the cave, where Alfred would be running mission control.

"You're going to drop straight down," the butler informed him. "and if you hit the ground facing the way you came in the truck, you'll be heading straight for approximately 100 meters. Then, turn right, follow the trail until the dead end. Alert me when you've reached that point."

"Tch, five stars my ass."

Mark was given a calm, measured and friendly response to his complaints in the form of a gun barrel pressed firmly to his forehead. The guard that seemed to be in charge leaned in and growled, "Boss only said to bring him Nightwing! You're here on a very tenuous visa, chump, so I'd suggest you keep your mouth shut if you'd like to keep it!"

One guard each approached the quartet, and with an assault rifle at the back of their heads, the leading thug kicked Nightwing in the back. It was a gentle one, in a way; a sign to get moving as opposed to a real attack. "All of you, head inside. The boss was expecting you."

Luke, Mark, Sean, and Dick alike were raised to their feet and guided inside. The Iceberg Lounge, to its credit, hardly seemed to have been touched on the inside. The walls, floors, and most of the decorations still gleamed as if made of ice, and the air was still chilled to perfect comfort levels. Though the chill running up their spines was more from what awaited them in the center of the hall.

A large, circular table had been prepared for them, at which they sat on the side closest to where they'd entered. On the far side of the table was the man they'd come looking for: Oswald Cobblepot, the Penguin. The flubby, chubby little man was dressed in the finest tuxedo and stovepipe hat, though it was marred by his own ugliness. Beady, conniving black eyes, a truly astounding beak of a nose, and little wisps of unwashed gray hair accentuated the image of a monster that wished to look like a man. He was taking slow, even breaths that seemed to almost be quacks with the little noises he made. But as their eyes circled around the table, it occurred to the heroes that they were not alone.

To his left sat a man in a gargantuan suit of armor, twice the size of a man, with a domed piece of glass on top containing a pale, frail head. Victor Fries, or Mister Freeze as he was better known to the criminal and heroic elements of Gotham. Also present was Freeze's near-opposite, a man in a chromelike set of armor with magenta bug-like eye caps. Firefly, the pyromaniac.

Scarecrow, Professor Pyg, The Cavalier, Billy Numerous, The Wrath, Black Mask, and a dozen more villains were present as well. The rumors were true then: every rogue of the Bat found a home at the Iceberg Loungue.

Even so, Nightwing noted the absence of a few notable faces. Before Penguin had even begun speaking, the hero asked.

"Where's Dent? Roxy Rocket, Killer Croc, Joker... lot of missing faces, Cobblepot."

The birdlike mobster sneered at him. "Getting a little presumptuous, asking the questions here, eh Nightwing?"

"Oh, hush." came a sultry voice not a the table. Dick and the others were drawn to the railing of an elevated section of the main floor. Over the railing was a woman in a black, skintight leather suit, which accentuated features that she was lucky to have at her age. Peppered gray and black, short-cropped hair was messily styled on her head, accentuated by the goggles, useful both for obscuring identity and looking a good deal like ears when on top of her head. The ever-stunning face of Selina Kyle, or Catwoman as she was known, was scanning the newcomers lazily.

"If they came all this way looking for us, I doubt it's for a fight, Ozzy."

"Indeed." came another voice, with a hint of a Latin inflection. A man younger than the others, probably about Nightwing's age, approached the table. However, that was where the similarities ended. He was at least eight feet tall, with his absurdly large muscles being pumped full of the noxious green steroid known as Venom. A simple, black mask was pulled over his face, like a Luchador, with the pattern of a white skull imprinted over it to increase the intimidation factor. This was Bane.

Bane continued, "I'd wager they have some sort of offer. So let's hear it then."

As he was, only a little forcibly, guided into the main hall, Mark couldn't help but let out a long, appreciative whistle. So this was the Iceberg Lounge, eh? Truly, it was a sight worth beholding.

But the decor and ambiance were nothing when compared to the individuals clustered around the round table. It wasn't surprising in the least to spot Cobblepot's eerie visage in the seat of honor, but Black Mask, Dr. Freeze, Scarecrow, Firefly, and more than a dozen others... Some were names that Mark had only heard in passing, others he had studied until he had their methods and goals memorized. In any case, it was more than abundantly clear that now was a good time to be cautious. To be very, very cautious.

It was Nightwing who broke the silence. "Where's Dent? Roxy Rocket, Killer Croc, Joker... lot of missing faces, Cobblepot."

The thief suddenly snapped his attention back to the mobster in question. It was probably best to glean whatever he could from the upcoming conversation.

Unsurprisingly, there was quite a bit of venom tucked inside Penguin's reply. "Getting a little presumptuous, asking the questions here, eh Nightwing?"

What was surprising, however, was the soft, yet domineering, voice that cut the mobster off. "Oh, hush. If they came all this way looking for us, I doubt it's for a fight, Ozzy."

No way...

Even if Mark had never heard that voice before, that teasing, purring tone could only belong to one person. Craning his neck back, the man's eyes spread wide beneath his mask as he spotted the woman in question: the legendary thief, Catwoman.

"Indeed. I'd wager they have some sort of offer. So let's hear it then-"

"Excuse me," Mark interjected as he rose to his feet. Nodding, he offered an apologetic grin to everyone else in the room before he continued. "I do hope that you all will forgive my interruption, but seeing as how I never thought I'd get this opportunity and that I'm unlikely to ever get it again..."

Clearing his throat, the tuxedo-clad man stiffened his posture, standing straight as a board for a just a hair longer than a second. Then, with a smooth, deliberate motion, he bowed towards the woman looking down over them all, his right arm pressed against his stomach, his left leisurely stretched outwards.

"My lady," Mark carefully intoned, his words flowing forth like honey, "I would just like to say what an honor it is to be here, in your presence. Truly, it is a once-in-a-lifetime experience, to stand before a legendary thief such as yourself, and I could never forgive myself if I failed to express my undying admiration of you and your tremendous feats. It is no exaggeration to say that you, my lady, are one of my greatest inspirations. And for that, I thank you."

As soon as they were out, Cavanaugh quickly undressed and pulled on a fresh set of pants, a new shirt, and his spare lab coat, all made out of Octopus Skin. Straightening his lab coat, he nodded, then reached up with one hand to adjust his glasses as he grabbed his duffel bag, zipping it up. "Right. Time to make a house call.", he said, chuckling softly to himself as he stepped outside and stuffed his duffel bag into the trunk.

Then he got into the passenger seat and leaned back, stretching. "Hope that serum helped, Tim. And hopefully Johnathan and I can improve that serum so its more effective. In fact, I'm hoping to see about lacing it with something to ease pain, as well as some of my Vita-Stims, something to make it more generally effective.", he said, handing back another syringe to McQuarry.

Then he looked over at the boy wonder and nodded once. "Where to next?", he asked pleasantly.

Sean nervously glanced at the villains, the very scum of Gotham, surrounding them. When Catwoman approached, he bit his tongue, otherwise he'd say something he'd regret later. One of their group addressed her, and he bit down even harder.

I really hope this doesn't go bad...

Felicia followed Stormalong close behind after they disembarked from the vehicle but not after tripping a few times due to the amount of rubble in the streets. The alien invasion absolutely ruined Gotham City and she could see the destruction for miles without end. Still, Felicia focused on the job they needed to do. She stepped next to Stormalong as he pushed the manhole aside and the darkness of the tunnel was only pierced by the light that came from the opened hole but even that was receding because of the moving clouds above. The hole looked ominous but so did everything else in the world now.

"I'll go first." Drosera volunteered. "I'll look down and tell you if its okay. I have a feeling we aren't the only ones using the sewers." She stepped up went down the manhole, headfirst with her tendrils supporting her weight. Cautiously she peeked head out and soon her bio-luminescence kicked in, making her eyes glow dully in the dark.

"...hopefully Johnathan and I can improve that serum so its more effective. In fact, I'm hoping to see about lacing it with something to ease pain, as well as some of my Vita-Stims, something to make it more generally effective."

"Ah, a theoretical cure-all, eh? Well, I'm certain there'll be more to offer than snake oil. 'Eaven knows nobody likes tha' sorta mess, eheh," McQuarry said to the astute chemist, trailing off as his thoughts drifted in remembrance. He recalled the unfortunate incident with a rather infantile elixir he concocted, having the intention of vastly improving the human condition. What the results actually showed was that it only succeeded in deteriorating a few people's flesh and bone to naught but gelatinous ooze in a matter of days. Fortunately, he'd manage to slip out of that particular town before he was run out by its citizens, obviously unhappy about having found some of their fellow townsfolk turned to jelly. That was some half-a-century ago, and since then he hasn't even considered trying to return to the failed formula. It'd be interesting to provide some level of insight and aid the chemist in his endeavor.

"Where to next?"

"Well..." McQuarry spoke up as he was brought back to the world around him. "If no one objects, I s'pose we could move on to my laboratory."

Luke and the others were roughly guided inside the main room of the Iceberg Lounge. Even though it was in the middle of a war zone it hardly seemed to be phased, and the exquisite decor had not just survived the test of time, but also of the other hardships that came with an alien invasion.

Once further inside, the group were shown to a large circular table. At the rear of the table was a portly man, dressed in a fine tuxedo that rivalled Mark's for sheer class. Luke could see the glint of the monocle in his eye, Penguin's hooked nose jutting out from underneath his signature stove-pipe hat.
As his eyes adjusted to the gloomy light, he noticed others seated as well as around the room. Some of Gotham's most infamous super criminals, but there were also some rather noticeable gaps in the villain's rosters, the Joker being among them.
Nightwing himself picked up on this, and was the first to speak up.
"Where's Dent? Roxy Rocket, Killer Croc, Joker... lot of missing faces, Cobblepot."

"Getting a little presumptuous, asking the questions here, eh Nightwing?" Penguin retorted with a squawk, reminding Nightwing of the situation.

"Oh, hush. If they came all this way looking for us, I doubt it's for a fight, Ozzy."

These sweet dulcet tones came from behind the main gathering, and from beyond a railing above. The woman that draped herself almost lasciviously, was none other than the famous Catwoman herself.

Mark stirred at these words, his ears pricking up like a dog who'd heard a pitch above a human's range. His senses drifted to find the master thief on the railing, before he humbly interrupted the group's cumulative negotiations.

"I would just like to say what an honour it is to be here, in your presence. Truly, it is a once-in-a-lifetime experience, to stand before a legendary thief such as yourself, and I could never forgive myself if I failed to express my undying admiration of you and your tremendous feats. It is no exaggeration to say that you, my lady, are one of my greatest inspirations. And for that, I thank you."

My my, what a gentleman. I wonder if she is merely an aspirational figure, rather than a more coveted one..

Luke remained seated, and instead gave a small cough to garner some attention of his own.

"I may not feel the same as my acquaintance here..." he said pointed to Mark who had finished his bow.

"...but I appreciate your hospitality Mr. Cobblepot, as well feeling glad to meet all of you under the guise of civility. However..." Luke took out his deck from his inner coat pocket and slammed it on the table, both as a form of honesty as well as a precaution. "We cannot pretend that it is of no benefit for us to enlist your assistance, and I'd much rather prefer to focus on the issue at hand, and allow Nightwing to speak"

"I would just like to say what an honor it is to be here, in your presence. Truly, it is a once-in-a-lifetime experience, to stand before a legendary thief such as yourself, and I could never forgive myself if I failed to express my undying admiration of you and your tremendous feats. It is no exaggeration to say that you, my lady, are one of my greatest inspirations. And for that, I thank you."

The room was painfully silent, save for the cackling of a man in a yellow and violet costume, vaguely reminiscent of the Dark Knight's own suit. He was leaning over on the table, face red and pounding his fist on its surface. "Oh, god, that's rich! Oh-ho, ya hear that Selina? You've got a fan!"

The man in question, the Wrath, slowly calmed himself and wiped a tear from his eye. "Wow, kid, you've got balls. But sorry to say, unless you've got a bat on your chest, the lady isn't interested."

A few snickers were passed around by the more immature members of the group. Selina opted to scoff and examine her nails. "Don't mind him," she told Mark. "Wrath here's always been a little sore that he doesn't have a bat on his chest."

An assortment of chortles, cackles, and guffaws went around the table as Wrath tried to hide his red face. Nightwing raised an eyebrow and taunted, "If this is the sort of discipline you exert, I doubt you've gotten much done."

"Done?" the Penguin squawked. "What's there to be done? It's the end of the world, Nightwing, and you've seen it better than any of us."

Luke interrupted.

"I may not feel the same as my acquaintance here..." he said pointed to Mark who had finished his bow.

"...but I appreciate your hospitality Mr. Cobblepot, as well feeling glad to meet all of you under the guise of civility. However..." Luke took out his deck from his inner coat pocket and slammed it on the table, both as a form of honesty as well as a precaution. "We cannot pretend that it is of no benefit for us to enlist your assistance, and I'd much rather prefer to focus on the issue at hand, and allow Nightwing to speak."

Cobblepot gave a surly glance at Luke's general direction, before turning his attention back to Grayson. "All right, fine. You want to brave the hellfire and the armies and the blasted Kryptonians to come out here and make an offer. Make it."

Nightwing leaned forward and locked eyes with the crime lord. "As we speak, metahumans and other accomplished individuals around the city are working with me on a plan to infiltrate the invasion's main headquarters in Gotham. We have the means to infiltrate the tower, but we need the manpower to clean it out before Zod and his cronies arrive. We can't do that on our own."

He stood from his chair, and addressed the lot of them. "It doesn't matter to me what you've done in the past; whatever kind of people you are, if you're hiding here that means you must like living enough to avoid the death that's waiting for you out there. But this place? It won't last forever. When Zod has had enough, he'll come down on this place, hard. And face it, you won't stand a chance. But this plan? It might work. It's a gamble, but sitting here is doom. This is your city, as much as it was Batman's. Batman gave his life to defend it. If you have any respect for the man, you'll be prepared to do the same."

In the silence that followed, Nightwing was observed by nervous, bitter glares. He knew that he'd mis-stepped when he called upon their better natures and respect for their worst foe. Then a sultry voice spoke up to his side.

"I always thought Bruce was trying to get himself killed on this crusade of his..." Catwoman murmured. "Just never thought he'd actually do it. Oh, hell, we're all going up in smoke anyway. I'm in."

She hopped down from the railing and walked to Dick's side, opposite the others. "Consider it a favor to the Bat."

Bane followed her down, cracking his knuckles. "A good fighter and a man of conviction. I can respect Batman. I will join you."

Firefly stood and walked straight across the top of the table. "If it means burning the guts of their hive, count me in."

Next came Mister Freeze. "He never was able to fix Nora... but he tried. So, I shall try as well."

The Cavalier, Billy Numerous, and at least a dozen men that must been Bane's all joined their side, agreeing to the higher cause of stopping the invasion. Cobblepot and the others remained in their seats. He waved them off and squawked, "Go fight your little war. I intend to live, thanks. Get out of my sight, before they spot that audacious car of yours and come down on all our heads."

Nightwing scowled at him, but his victory of the moment had been achieved. "Come on," he told his companions. "back to the car. We'll need to get in position."

With his posse of thieves, liars and crooks in tow, Nightwing slowly walked out of the Iceberg Lounge.

The Gotham sewers were a strange, disgusting place. Cavernous tunnels carried the sewage throughout the streets, down into the depths of the city. The water was a color that no object should ever be, and the place reeked of death and grime. Though, it was hardly worse than the smell of brimstone from the ruined city. The place seemed empty, all the way up to the edge of her glow. But in the darkness beyond, she felt a presence. Subtle motions, faint noises that just might be breath. She was right. They were not alone.

Rocket Robo clanked down to the floor of the sewers, taking up a position to defend the others, even as its will begged to leave them to their fate.

"If no one objects, I s'pose we could move on to my laboratory."

"On it."

As soon as he was given the address, Red Robin shot his Camaro through the streets. He'd gotten into the rhythm of the vehicle now, and dodged debris like he'd seen it coming from miles away. The trip felt short, and silent. No one spoke. Robin squinted as they turned onto the street where McQuarry's base of operations was, and quickly halted the car, drifting into an alleyway. He shut off the lights and left the car running, just in case. He stepped out of the vehicle, waving the others out with him and brought them up to the corner of the alley.

He peered around the corner, his grimacing face seeming to be confirming his fears. "Look." he whispered to the others. Down in front of McQuarry's building, a massive beast was situated. Its body was quadrupedal, with massive forearms that it seemed to put its weight on. It was coated in orangish-brown fur, and had no eyes. But its teeth were massive. It seemed to be on guard, sniffing the area around it as if waiting for something. Red Robin cursed and asked, "Anybody have a tranq dart? Or a pike? I'd settle for a pike."

-Cavanaugh-

The Good Doctor relaxed during the entire drive there, feeling better with clean clothes over his otherwise bruised carapace. His eyes slowly closed shut, but when they stopped, the glowing orange eyes popped open and were fully alert. When Robin signaled for them to get out, and be quiet, he complied, easing behind him as silently as his hulking form would allow.

When he stopped at a corner, Cavanaugh crouched, then wished he could frown as he saw the experienced hero grimace.

"Look.".

Cavanaugh carefully eased to one side as he took a quick glance. When he leaned back against the wall, he reached up and scratched his scarred chin. "No eyes, almost a ape-like form with muscular arms. I can hear it sniffing. It must detect its prey by sound and smell, then pummel them with those massive fists.", he said in a hush whisper. Then he looked at Robin as he spoke next and grinned widely, letting a line of saliva drip from his chin,

"Anybody have a tranq dart? Or a pike? I'd settle for a pike.".

"You have the next best thing.", he said, gesturing to his teeth before moving ahead of them.

"Stay back.", he told them, cloaking himself as he crouched, moving forward carefully.

He was out of sight, and out of smell, with sound and touch being the only indicators that beast could have to go on. With a quick glance to one side, he spotted a nearby chunk of concrete and, picking it up, he looked around for a good place to throw it at, someplace that would make a lot of noise.

The first window of the warehouse next to Johnathan's seemed like the perfect target. Taking aim, he winged the rock as hard as he could in the direction of the window, and the moment it shattered is when he made his move. He sped up, running at the animals back and leaping, teeth and claws bared as he made to latch on and use his saliva to bring it down.

"Anybody have a tranq dart? Or a pike? I'd settle for a pike.".

"Uhhh, I might, just a sec," Adrien began rummaging around inside his jacket, running his fingers over what ammunition he had loaded up,"Ah, maybe this'll-"

"Stay back."

"-Or just let Doc Shark do his biting thing. Yeah, that works I suppose. We'll just be waiting over here, alone. We're going to my place next right?"

Sean exited the Iceberg Lounge, nervously glancing at the criminals following them. Hey knew they were all going to help them... but at the same time, he couldn't help but feel a bit nervous.

These people could turn on them on any time... he shook his head. No, don't think like that...

McQuarry watched with great intrigue as the genetically altered chemist fought the large beast tooth and nail. Well, not so much fighting as digging in and holding on tightly. The enormous, orange-furred creature was truly a sight to behold, as was just about every extraterrestrial being he'd happened upon recently. He couldn't help but wonder just what untold anatomical wonders lied within the eyeless monstrosity. The closest thing he could relate it to was a gorilla, what with its massive forearms acting as thick support columns. Johnathan was most certain they were used used for much more than that - crushing, tearing, all manner of destructing - though he'd hoped he wouldn't have to witness any of it for the time being. As much as he disliked the idea of Dr. Sutherland being killed, he did wish that the beast would at least be spared, mainly for the sake of studying the thing.

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Reply to Thread

This thread is locked