43.6% (17)
No
17.9% (7)
17.9% (7)
Only a few(explain)
35.9% (14)
35.9% (14)
Want to vote? Register now or Sign Up with Facebook
Poll: Feudal America - A super-power RP set in modern USA (Interest thread)

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 NEXT

Viking Incognito:

Do you like my sheet?

Sweet as honey, but the bio needs extending. Try to not fill it with too much fluff. Also, I recall your Vampire is about to die at the hands of Leo. What was up with that? Are you extected to split in the future too?

TheIronRuler:

Viking Incognito:

Do you like my sheet?

Sweet as honey, but the bio needs extending. Try to not fill it with too much fluff. Also, I recall your Vampire is about to die at the hands of Leo. What was up with that? Are you extected to split in the future too?

Sorry about that, I'm out of TWT. I vanished because I had to go to summer camp, and after all this time I just don't have the enthusiasm any more. So what specifically would you like more of in the bio?

There you go. I extended the bio to include more detail about how he went through the first collapse and what he has been doing since.

>.> bugger, kinda forgot about this one.

to late to get in on it?

Lunar Templar:

to late to get in on it?

Nope.

TheIronRuler:

Lunar Templar:

to late to get in on it?

Nope.

sweet, its bed time for me though so I'll have something up tomorrow

TheIronRuler:

rigabear:
I hope I'm not too late!

More than a little cliched, but fun to make.

It was pretty neat. I want you to add what he did during the collapse (6 months period) and what he did after he found out he had a super-power too. I like it how it does take some time to fully read a person's mind and it's not just as easy as waving a hand.

Right I've added that

I've add the post-collapse stuff up to the discovery of his power. I got more than a little carried away - I'll keep it much more succinct in future.

Super edit! He feels more rounded now. Thanks for the suggestions.

and done, one character sheet

pyroguy86:

Deu Sex:
Huh. This looks pretty interesting. Would you mind another person joining if you haven't started yet?

We haven't started yet, just throw up a sheet and we'll take a look. Pleasure to see people are still interested after a few days.

Good to know. I should have a sheet ready later today.

i hope i can get in and i hope i'm not too late for me and that this is still active and i hope this is okay and i am sorry for the grammar if it's bad so here goes nothing

Name:Capt. David Woon.
Alias:The Black Knight.

Appearance:White, short black messy hair, weights 280 pounds, an eye patch covering over his right eye, 6 foot 5, well build, black casual clothes lots of scars covering his body and wears a duster coat.

Previous profession: he was a detective captain in The L.A. Vice Diversion they get lots of big cases and david he busted more than 10 people daily to name a few serials, mafia gangs, drug lords, slave traders and pedophiles.

Skills: he's a weapons master and he has a black and golden belt in Kung Fu.

Weaknesses: first the has a short and very quick temper fuse so he can be easily pissed off cause he will go off the handle and probably kill someone, Second you know how david has a wife and two kids and well because he's taken so many of gangs and rings, the bad guys seem to think that it's a really good idea to kidnap his family and hold them hostage and demand something but it really isn't worth it and third he drinks alot specifically vodka and he smokes alot cigars, cigarettes.

Special power: after the collapse David learned that can control fire, he can put it out with a wave of his hand and can set it on fire again with snap of his fingers why? because David thinks Fireballs are overrated so he snaps his fingers and a bolt of fire shoots out and when hits it's target it explodes here is an example of what i'm talking

he can also set his thumb on fire so he can light his cigarettes.

Special Weaknesses: Emotion his temper seems to set things on fire sometimes it's the environment and that when "the tree lovers" as David calls them come a knocking and have field day when he burns something that's counts as the environment and when he's really pissed he makes nearby volcanoes erupt.

Family status: a wife and two kids, the rest of his family were killed during a gang war shootout

Personality: when his family or someone close to him is around he's nicest person you'll ever meet but when a case is involved he is cold, ruthless and unpredictable, oh and watch out he can be a mean drunk and he smokes.

Biography: David was born in 13/09/1990 on a little island in the UK called Isle of Wright, when he was 18 David heard how violet things were getting over in America on the radio so he decided to go to America and join the police there When David was 20 he was in the Elite L.A. police department known as L.A. Vice and he did lots of big cases to name a few: serial killers, serial rapists, a serial bombers, Mafia gangs, pedophile rings, drug lords and drug dealers, you name it and he's taken them down. [the following happened before and after the collapse] anyway one time a serial bomber who had been blowing up street blocks killing more than 10 each time, David finally had figure out where the bomber's next target was and went to confront and arrest him sadly fate had "other" plans as the bomber blew david and himself sky high, a few hours later they find and dug his body out and somehow he was kicking but he was in a coma.

A few hours later at the hospital he overhears a conversation between two doctors "i don't understand it these readings are physically impossible on so many levels look it says here his system has mixed with a strange chemical in his body and it's has completely changed his DNA and look here there are heat signatures where there shouldn't be at all, his physical fitness is maxed up and then in all my years of medic training i have never seen anything like THIS! in all my life" one doctor said as he handed the other a scan "dear mother of god what is that thing!?!? and how is he still alive if it's right next to his HEART!!" shouted the other doctor "i have no idea" said the first doctor.

David would have continue to listen but all of a sudden the equipment he's wired to starts going haywire and then it all shuts up and takes half of the hospital along with it just as David wakes up with a Almighty grasp and then a shout and he starts pulling off all the equipment he's attached to, he later discharges himself and even later learns about his powers and has taught himself to control them. A few days later

Weapons: David being on the force he has access to the armory and all it's weapons but he prefers to use a colt 1911 pistol and a S.A.A. revolver he uses for a type of moments but in dire situations he will grabbing a old Tommy gun and start shooting and you don't want to be there when he starts shooting.

Alright, I rewrote it a bit, leveled out the power, found a suitable weakness

Right then, full rewrite of powerset, edited bio accordingly with more information, along with the weaknesses. Hope it's suitable.

We're planning to start the RP in a few days. I urge all of you that followed us but haven't submitted a sheet to do so quickly. We will do a final cut of the players then, so if you thought you weren't accepted now because we don't like your sheet - relax, we'll get a group of you all at the same time.

drmigit2:
I do not break my promises, I hope you like chaotic neutral as an alignment.

I edited the second half of the bio, the powers and his profession. Essentially he is only a little bit better at seeing and punching than an average person. Not superhuman, just a bit better to keep him shooting somewhat accurately.

PART 1

rigabear:

TheIronRuler:

I've add the post-collapse stuff up to the discovery of his power. I got more than a little carried away - I'll keep it much more succinct in future.

@ rigabear: Looks good, thank you for adding more onto your bio, your sheet looks good to me.

SkullKing84:

Super edit! He feels more rounded now. Thanks for the suggestions.

@ SkullKing84: Good to see an edited sheet, and thank you for fixing up your characters power section. The new sheet looks good to me.

Lunar Templar:

and done, one character sheet

@ Lunar Templar: Good to see you got a sheet up, even better to see it's a female since we seem to have a shortage of those in this rp. Just one question from me, how does your character have wings? I'll also have to ask you extend the bio a bit, maybe explain how she coped with her new-found powers?

PART 2

David Woon:
i hope i can get in and i hope i'm not too late for me and that this is still active and i hope this is okay and i am sorry for the grammar if it's bad so here goes nothing

@ David Woon: Alright I've got a few problems with your sheet. First is the fact that your character has more than one power and his weaknesses don't really seem like weaknesses at all. I'm going to have to ask that you cut your powers down to 1 and fix up the weaknesses as well. Also, I'll have to ask that you expand your bio a bit more.

TheNaut131:
Alright, I rewrote it a bit, leveled out the power, found a suitable weakness

@ TheNaut131: Ah, much better and thank you for balancing out the power. The sheet looks great, thanks for fixing it up.

PlastikBulb:
Right then, full rewrite of powerset, edited bio accordingly with more information, along with the weaknesses. Hope it's suitable.

@ PlastikBulb: Alright, a few questions about this sheet. Does your character have the ability to control trees and other fauna, or does he have super strength? Only one power please, other than that though the sheet looks good.

I added one thing to the powers and explained the first time he used his abilities. I think this is the best version yet.

pyroguy86:

@ Lunar Templar: Good to see you got a sheet up, even better to see it's a female since we seem to have a shortage of those in this rp. Just one question from me, how does your character have wings? I'll also have to ask you extend the bio a bit, maybe explain how she coped with her new-found powers?

you know what, your right, my bad, but, i had like just woken up when i made this, gimme a minute or three to fix it

Why not?

and ... edited, with extra stuff as well as the requested edits

Final edit, yay! Only one power now. Far and away from my original conception of this character, I must say.

Viking Incognito:

I added one thing to the powers and explained the first time he used his abilities. I think this is the best version yet.

@ Viking Incognito: I like it, it'll be interesting to see how your character develops and if he plays nice with the other's.

lacktheknack:
Why not?

@ lacktheknack: Interesting, a very interesting sheet indeed. Good to see we've still got interest, and thank you for putting up a sheet. I like the sheet, well done.

Lunar Templar:

and ... edited, with extra stuff as well as the requested edits

@ Lunar Templar: Thank you very much, your sheet looks wonderful.

PlastikBulb:

Final edit, yay! Only one power now. Far and away from my original conception of this character, I must say.

@ PlastikBulb: My apologies that your original design had to be changed as much as it was, I know it's not fun to change a character, but unfortunately we have to make sure all of the characters are balanced, to a degree. Thank you for putting up this final sheet, I like it.

pyroguy86:

Viking Incognito:
[quote="TheIronRuler" post="540.386178.15422035"]

@ PlastikBulb: My apologies that your original design had to be changed as much as it was, I know it's not fun to change a character, but unfortunately we have to make sure all of the characters are balanced, to a degree. Thank you for putting up this final sheet, I like it.

Ahh it's all good, before I was pretty much an Ork from 40K but less cool, now I'm a crazy sunflower. I think it's an improvement.

Viking Incognito:

Oh Lawd. My character is a Christian. We are SO not going to get along.

PlastikBulb:

pyroguy86:

Viking Incognito:
[quote="TheIronRuler" post="540.386178.15422035"]

Ahh it's all good, before I was pretty much an Ork from 40K but less cool, now I'm a crazy sunflower. I think it's an improvement.

Hey, in response to that, I believe the crazy sunflower look can suit Warren well. Besides, I'd say he's more of a daffodil.

lacktheknack:

Viking Incognito:

so we have a witch doctor, a Christan, and a black winged 'angel' >.> <.< anybody else see the joke or is it just me

Lunar Templar:

lacktheknack:

Viking Incognito:

so we have a witch doctor, a Christan, and a black winged 'angel' >.> <.< anybody else see the joke or is it just me

"So a Christian, a Voodoo witch doctor and a black winged angel walk into the bar.

The barkeep angrily exclaims "What is this? Some kind of joke?""

Christians, Witch doctors, Angels, Sunflowers and Reptiles. Yup. It's a good time to go insane. Or it's a good sign that the world is ending. Eitherway works.

I went ahead and fixed up the personality a bit just to make my vision for him a bit more clear. The other changes to the bio and powers still stand.

hi there i hope i'm allowed and that this is okay

Name:David Woon.
Alias:The Black Knight of The West.

Appearance:White, short black messy hair, weights 280 pounds, an eye patch covering over his right eye, 6 foot 5, well build, black casual clothes lots of scars covering his body and a few on his face and wears a sheriff badge on the inside of his coat.

Profession: he was a sheriff and david heh he busted/killed more than 30 people daily from a few serials now and then, outlaw gangs, slave traders to pedophiles and so on.

Skills:not only he's a weapons master he's got a damn good aim too, he has a black and golden belt in Kung Fu.

Weaknesses: first the has a short and very quick temper fuse so he can be easily pissed off cause he will go off the handle and probably kill someone, Second you know how david has a wife and two kids and well because he's taken so many of gangs and rings, the bad guys seem to think that it's a really good idea to kidnap his family and hold them hostage and demand something but it really isn't worth it and third he drinks alot specifically vodka and he smokes alot cigars, cigarettes.

Personality: when someone close to him is around he's nicest person you'll ever meet but when someone trys to cause trouble he is cold, ruthless and unpredictable, oh and watch out he can be a mean drunk and he smokes.

Biography: David was born in 13/09/1866 on a little island in the UK called Isle of Wright, when he was 18 David read about how it's were getting violent up in America so he decided to go to America and join the law in a county called New Austin skip a few years to when David was 20 he becomes Marshal and he based himself in a little town called "Refuge" and he killed and arrested lots of bad people a few serials now and then, bandit gangs, slave traders you name it and he's taken them down now about the name the bad guys call him "The Black Knight of The West" he got by taking down so many people and because someone started calling his weapons "Wrath", "Justice" and "Vengeance" for reason heh heh.

Weapons: David having been on the law he's picked up quite a few weapons but he prefers to use a colt 1911 pistol and a S.A.A. revolver he uses for a type of moments but in dire situations he will grabbing his rifle and start firing with the eye of an eagle.

drmigit2:

I went ahead and fixed up the personality a bit just to make my vision for him a bit more clear. The other changes to the bio and powers still stand.

>.> long as he'll still be as fun as the other :D

drmigit2:

@ drmigit2: Thank you, the sheet still looks great.

David Woon:
hey pryo i hope this is okay now

REPOST!!

@ David Woon: Thank you for fixing that up, and I'll give you a thumbs up just for using one of my favorite anime's to show his power. Sheet looks good to me.

pyroguy86:

David Woon:
hey pryo i hope this is okay now

REPOST!!

@ David Woon: Thank you for fixing that up, and I'll give you a thumbs up just for using one of my favorite anime's to show his power. Sheet looks good to me.

"heh heh no problem it was a pleasure" tips cowboy hat "it's actually one of my favorite anime as well"

Sheet so far. Will have to work on the rest tomorrow due to some IRL issues that have come up. Going to update this post once I'm able to do so.

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 NEXT

Reply to Thread

This thread is locked