Rest in Pieces: A Mass Effect RP (interest topic)(full, but open via PM)

Pages PREV 1 2 3

So, is that it? We full up, or do we want to wait for one or two more?

JaceValm:
snip

Welcome aboard. It's another human, but a bit of a heavy hitter, which is what we really need.

JaceValm:

jjofearth:

bigfatcarp93:

Hey, if I may, I think maybe we could use a heavy hitter like a Krogan, Turian or Batarian. Your choice, of course, just making a note.

couldn't agree more - as it stands, we've 2 asari, 2 humans, 2 geth, a drell & a quarian. not exactly diverse :P

Ah, just seen this after creating my character, sorry.

haha, that's fine, I'm not the GM, and I like the look of him - as a note, he and my character would've been at C-Sec simultaneously, but yours wouldn't have known mine, or at least not well.

bigfatcarp93:
So, is that it? We full up, or do we want to wait for one or two more?

We are ready to start. Just give me a moment, and everyone get ready to check your inboxes.

Okay, I will get a post up fairly soon, but I intend for a large post so don't go too far without me.

Have you seen the jet pack suit? All it really does is allow faster dodging, ladder climbing, and rather interesting heavy melees. It's not like Garjen will be able to fly among the clouds all day. btw it's a black suit. Tactical like.

Thomas Barnsley:
Have you seen the jet pack suit? All it really does is allow faster dodging, ladder climbing, and rather interesting heavy melees. It's not like Garjen will be able to fly among the clouds all day. btw it's a black suit. Tactical like.

All right, that's fair. I don't have Xbox Live Gold, so I haven't been able to play ME3 online for a while. You're in, then.

thebobmaster:

Thomas Barnsley:

All right, that's fair. I don't have Xbox Live Gold, so I haven't been able to play ME3 online for a while. You're in, then.

cool. currently in australia btw, so might have time zone issues.

Thomas Barnsley:

thebobmaster:

Thomas Barnsley:

No problem. I'm trying to keep posts reasonable, to avoid players getting bogged down too much.

thebobmaster:

Thomas Barnsley:

thebobmaster:

No problem. I'm trying to keep posts reasonable, to avoid players getting bogged down too much.

im fairly new to this... you say you are currently posting? where do i find it?

Thomas Barnsley:

thebobmaster:

Thomas Barnsley:

Check your inbox.

thebobmaster:

Thomas Barnsley:

thebobmaster:

Check your inbox.

awesome, about to start! thanks bro.

Pages PREV 1 2 3

Reply to Thread

This thread is locked