Serial Killer Round 44 - Dungeons & Doubles! Started! Killer is Dead! Round Over!

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 . . . 16 NEXT

@Trilby: It's just that sky's got lots of love... and it's oozing out her nose. Pay it no mind.

Trust me, I'm a certified quack.

@Oprah Willfrey: Don't listen to her! She's mad, I tell ya!!

@Trill: Who're you going to listen to? The liquorice pancake 'psychiatrist'? Or the talking monkey?

@Schizzy: Probably the one that isn't being eaten.

*tears off and gnaws on your arm*

*Schizzy starts spanking the monkey*

@Schizzy: I...wha...no...

*pours bleach in eyes*

@Link: What? He's been a BAD monkey!

@Schizzy:

sky14kemea:
@WarP: Halloween avatar is back! :D

That reminds me to do my own, actually, thanks!

Yep! Always makes me smile when I realize that something this awesome was made especially for me. :D

I love this time of year when we get to dress up and get all the candy ready, because I always love when- CHRIST ON A STICK, SKY!!! YOU'RE AVATAR IS HORRIFYING!!! D:

@WarP: Muhahahahahaha :D

Since both executees have replied in some way, I'm going to announce it!

Redlin5 and razer17 were our executed victims this round! but both of them were innocent!

@sky: For the record, I think she's hot. She probably just has a nosebleed.

@RaNDM G: Unlikely considering she has no nostrils >.>.

Vengeance shall be mine...

Posts in spoilers are less bitter than they appear

@Nouw: It's anime. Just cause you can't see them does not mean they aren't there.

@Red: Only slightly less bitter methinks.

@RanDMG: Don't worry, I'll get back at them (and you). I'm going to haunt them for all eternity and steal socks from their drawers while they sleep, leaving them with dozens of socks lacking pairs. And I'll also sabotage ballpoint pens whenever people need to write down information immediately so that they are left desperately searching for one that works.

And from now on I give Cops telepathic nudges to always be on the road when my enemies speed, making them get caught every time.

I'll get back.

@Redlin: Yeah... not bitter at all.

Carry on.

@Redlin: I didn't vote for you, although I would have if I had known your response in advance >:)

@Myself: Hey, go do homework.
@Me: Noooooooo.
@Myself: DO. YOUR. HOMEWORK.
@Me: ...fine :(

@girl mort Damn it, what's with all the hate? It seems people here are just waiting for me to die or get killed! What's the big idea ? Oh and redlin if you can hear me up there in JIB you know I didn't want you dead (or maybe I did I don't remember). The point I'm trying to make is we good yes ? No eternal haunting and sock stealing ?

@sky I got to say sky your avatar is not that terrifying. I wouldn't want her to be behind any door I opened or make any sudden movements but she's not that terrifying. All she needs is some love.

@Yokillernick: Or stepping off the coke. All that sugar in one hit would give me a bloody nose.

Huh? I'm not dead yet?

A NEWBIE NOT DEAD YET!?

Interesting...

Plus, I think I need a Halloween avatar now. This one is a poor excuse for one, methinks.

*Slings on ghostbusting gear*

@Redlin: Yes... yes, I voted you. Bring it! *Egg* *Egg*

@terra: You certainly did better than me

@red: You're haunting everyone? ME TOO
I've already got a great plan of what to do with their keys.

@Terra: Don't worry. I'm sure someone will kill you eventually.

@Terra

Well it was my first round last time, and I made it all the way to Lap 11 by being sneaky and acting like I completely forgot about the game so people wouldn't pick me as a target =)

Though I have a feeling I just jinxed myself.

Bugger.

I have no suitably unsettling pictures to serve for a Halloween avatar. None in the correct size, anyway. I am disappoint.

@Redlin: I thought it would be funny if you died in the first round twice in a row.

SomeLameStuff:
@Terra

Well it was my first round last time, and I made it all the way to Lap 11 by being sneaky and acting like I completely forgot about the game so people wouldn't pick me as a target =)

Though I have a feeling I just jinxed myself.

Bugger.

And don't forget, it was your tiebreaker vote that led to the killer's lynching.

Redlin5:
@RanDMG: Don't worry, I'll get back at them (and you). I'm going to haunt them for all eternity and steal socks from their drawers while they sleep, leaving them with dozens of socks lacking pairs. And I'll also sabotage ballpoint pens whenever people need to write down information immediately so that they are left desperately searching for one that works.

I thought you were a guy I know through the internet who looks vaguely similar to someone I used to know in high school!
I feel somewhat offended...
;_;

@Sanguine: Tagteam time!

@TrilbyWill: I'm offended that I'm dead. :P

@TrilbyWill: 'Tis inevitable.

@SomeLameStuff: Just double jinx yourself, then the jinxes will cancel out, I guess?

I was initially going for something a bit more epic and DnD inspired, but kind of lost steam pretty quickly, so I guess this will do.

Also, it took me four tries to get the spoiler tags right. Moron.

@razer: If it was any consolation, while reading your death, I was kinda hoping your character would survive. :(

There's been another double murder!

Who are the unlucky victims this time? Dun dun dunnnnn!

Actually a double murder indicates only one perpetrator unless in the case of conspiracy. This is more like a coincidental thing.

You know. Just saying.

@RaN: I like to think they're in cahoots with each other.

@sky: I like to think of cookies!

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 . . . 16 NEXT

Reply to Thread

This thread is locked