Seraphic Warriors [Interest Thread]

Pages PREV 1 2

ruedyn:

deathbydeath:

ruedyn:
So are you two still working on your sheets? Because we need those...

Everything except the bio actually. Normally I would upload everything else first and the bio later, but for Richard, I believe that the bio lends an irreplaceable depth to the character. It's in progress now, by the way.

Good to hear you haven't forgotten this was a thing...

Don't judge me, but things tend get backed up when you're trying to finish three simultaneous RP characters in the middle of finals season. Just sayin.

deathbydeath:

ruedyn:

deathbydeath:

Everything except the bio actually. Normally I would upload everything else first and the bio later, but for Richard, I believe that the bio lends an irreplaceable depth to the character. It's in progress now, by the way.

Good to hear you haven't forgotten this was a thing...

Don't judge me, but things tend get backed up when you're trying to finish three simultaneous RP characters in the middle of finals season. Just sayin.

I know, I'm starting finals monday. Just making sure this thread doesn't get buried, and making sure potential members are okay.

deathbydeath:
For anybody who cares:

thanks for this man, nobody's ever done something like this on the internet for me thanks really

@ruedyn: Sorry for the delay in replying but I think I'll have to pass. Real life is getting pretty busy right now and between that and the other RPs I'm I don't think I'll have enough time to do this RP justice. :(

Dogmatic99:
@ruedyn: Sorry for the delay in replying but I think I'll have to pass. Real life is getting pretty busy right now and between that and the other RPs I'm I don't think I'll have enough time to do this RP justice. :(

Ah, damn. Oh well, good luck in your endeavours. This RP is probably going to take awhile to start, so if things get less busy in your life we'll probably still be open...

So I actually managed to finish Richard Graykin, I just hope there's enough interest in this to keep my efforts from being in vain.

deathbydeath:
So I actually managed to finish Richard Graykin, I just hope there's enough interest in this to keep my efforts from being in vain.

Holy crap I thought this was dead. I actually have no idea what I was going to do with this thread.... Huh. It's good, except the war hasn't started yet. We're all just getting out powers, and deciding how you want to abuse them.

ruedyn:
Holy crap I thought this was dead. I actually have no idea what I was going to do with this thread.... Huh. It's good, except the war hasn't started yet. We're all just getting out powers, and deciding how you want to abuse them.

Bump.

In proper response, D'awwwwww, I hope this doesn't invalidate my character sheet. I'm fine with sitting on the sidelines until the proper entrance moment, occasionally retelling the last few paragraphs through spaced-out posts.

Also, we need to recruit people for this. I really want to do this.

if there's time, I'd like to jump in. I'll have a sheet up later, but I'm thinking of a character with control over plants and the ability to communicate with animals.

Son of Songhai:
if there's time, I'd like to jump in. I'll have a sheet up later, but I'm thinking of a character with control over plants and the ability to communicate with animals.

I don't really think there's a time limit on it at this point. We're just waiting on sheets, really.

I'm not the final authority, but the powers seem fine to me. Though you may want to glance at TheIronRuler's sheet and make sure the animal thing doesn't end up to similar.

Glad to see some more interest, though.

Son of Songhai:

Sam pretty much covered it. I'm just going to remember what I was going to do with this RP. Also this.

ruedyn:

You're going to scare away all our delicious delightful friendly potential applicants. >:|

SamtheDeathclaw:
LAZER CAAAAAAAAGE!

Or invite awesome ones.

ruedyn:
Or invite awesome ones.

But the awesome ones tend to struggle more taste worse not have time to make sheets due to going off to be awesome. Yes. That's plausible.

I am not a cannibal. Any word otherwise is slander and vicious calumny, understand?!

Bumpan, to prevent bad things from happening.

deathbydeath:
Bumpan, to prevent bad things from happening.

Like getting to third page? =P

Why not?

Pages PREV 1 2

Reply to Thread

This thread is locked