We Are Our Avatars VI (Closed for Good)

Pages PREV 1 . . . 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 . . . 641 NEXT

OoC: @demon, Xiphatia was the one that invaded, they took over Holadino and were supposed to attack somewhere else today

"Well, there's always the conflict. We plan to move out, soon. Do you wish to help with that?" Tiberius asked.

Mild looked at the toothpick in mild shock, as she recoiled slightly.

Grace waves at Jessica.

Black woke up on the tree branch she slept on yesterday, she sighed and enjoyed the breeze before moving.

"I was thinking about it. I should tell you, I'm a soldier myself, so I know how to conduct myself on a battlefield. However, I'm not a magician, and I use tech to do my fighting. Is that going to be a problem?" I ask the general, getting a little nervous about what his answer will be.

Marston was near Black. "Morning Miss Shooter. I think these folks are getting ready to move out, if you're at all interested in knowing that." he said to her.

Jessica was startled when she noticed Grace, as she hadn't noticed her the entire previous time she had apparently been there. She nearly fell out of her seat as she jumped a bit. "How long have you been there?" She asked, sounding somewhat exasperated.

Nybeth reached Holadino and found Tiberius at the outskirts. Seeing that he was busy speaking with someone else, he stood by and said nothing.

Black's eye widen, snapping out of any tiredness she was feeling. "They are?" She replied, then rolled to the left, grabbed the tree branch and jumped down. "and that's definetly worth knowing...thank you..."

"The men may look at you funny... And may not trust you, but I hold no such issues. So long as you don't cause any problems." Tiberius answered Tanner's question.

OOC: @Furi Oh! I got it switched around... Well I gone for a week so I wasn't sure on everything also who isn't in Holandio
Ezra looked at Mild "What you never saw a toothpick before!"

Grace shrugged, "A while now." she said.

Mild looks at Ezra, and begins to walk in whatever direction she could go.
"Never a talking one." she said.

OoC: @Salty, will this thing get started tonight?

Ness slowly yawned as she rose up in bed and rubbed her eyes a bit. She almost immediately digistructed the HE earrings out of her belt and put them in before waving over toward Jessica and Grace. "Good morning, you two... or is it afternoon...?"

Yuki began to wander from where she was toward Holadino.

"Well I have you know that there have been two talking toothpicks. The other one is my most hated enemy though. I shall destroy Geth one of these days"

"Good to hear. Now, something else...I don't work for war criminals. I'm not accusing you or your side of anything. I just don't tolerate that sort of thing. I hope you can appreciate that." I say, being a little daring in stating my standards.

"Impressive. You planning on fighting with them?" Marston asked Black casually.

demonjazz:
OOC: @Furi Oh! I got it switched around... Well I gone for a week so I wasn't sure on everything also who isn't in Holandio

Silly jazz, thinking Legalia would do anything in this war...

"That's a good thing to hear. I don't desire to employee war criminals." Tiberius replied. "It's almost impossible to avoid some people dying, but that doesn't mean you should aim for it."

OoC: @Outis: Yeah, other than attack a base and invade a country to the point that they are right outside the capital. Plus, Loki has a theory as well... Yeah, they've been inactive. Plus, they would have been more active in a different plot path.

Envy continued to do the same thing

"What do you mean by 'a while'?" Jessica nervously asked Grace. She waved back to Ness, but was still pretty obviously nervous about Grace's presence in her room. "I-I think it might actually be getting to evening." She replied to Ness.

Nybeth brought out the mithril knife he had been given and began using it to trim his fingernails while he waited on Tiberius to be done talking to the man he hadn't met.

Black nodded. "I'm not going to like it, but I have to help" She replied to Marston. "What about you Marston, what's your plan of action?" she asked curiously.

Steiner came across Yukino while he was walking. He was in a good mood today. "Don't I know you?"
OOC: @Outis It would be a nice change of pace

Grace looked at Jessica, "About four hours, maybe?" she said, "I've mostly been thinking.

Mild eventually happends upon Black and Marston, and said to the toothpick:
"It's... weird, okay?"

"People dieing in a war isn't usually considered a crime. Maybe it should be, but it isn't, so we're good." I say. I get a little worried, getting philosophical in front of my new commanding officer. "So could I get a ride to my ship so I can get my equipment? It's a pretty long walk, and I don't want to miss anything or hold you and your forces up." I say, changing the subject quickly.

"Same as yours. Certainly doesn't feel right, getting forced to fight and kill for someone elses cause." Marston said as he looked away from Black and out into the horizon.

Saltyk:
OoC: @Outis: Yeah, other than attack a base and invade a country to the point that they are right outside the capital.

Say what? And, yeah, the reason I've been saying the outcome of this whole war already seems set is that it seems Legalia is doing nothing in response to Xaliphila's massive pushes. Unless they're doing stuff off screen, it seems pretty hard to believe.

demonjazz:
OOC: @Outis It would be a nice change of pace

Indeed.

"Now first I need to get back at that cat girl... I will change all of her summer clothes to Winter clothes! MWHAHAHA!

"That won't be a problem. We'll send you in a small craft to do that." Tiberius says motioning to a soldier to do as he says.

OoC: @Outis: So easily you forget someone who is very important. Someone who has not been seen at all, but has been mentioned... On several occasions.

"Thank you. Maybe you could tell me what you plan to attack so I can do some recon?" I ask.

OOC: @Salt: ...Yeah, I DON'T know who you're talking about...

Ness scratched the back of her head as she looked outside. "...Woah. How'd I sleep for so long...?" She turned toward Grace and raised an eyebrow. "...I don't remember teleporting along with you... How'd you get here...?" She continued to look outside for the moment.

Yuki looked over toward Steiner and shrugged as she came up toward Tiberius and Tanner. "Uh... No, I don't think I've ever seen you before." He doesn't fully remember me... whew... She smiled and waved toward the two as she neared.

OoC: @Outis, probably Savranth's mother

Furioso:
OoC: @Outis, probably Savranth's mother

I was thinking that, but don't remember her being talked about...

Grace thought for a moment...
"You teleported me with you, I remember..." she said.

OoC: I did say she would teleport with her.

Also, I have no idea who you're talking about either, Sav.

"Forced to fight is never good, but we have the chance to save many lives.....even if that does mean getting rid of some...." Black replied to Marston, then clinched her left hand into a fist. I have to control my emotions during this fight, otherwise it could all go wrong...

"That won't be necessary. We'll likely be moving out, soon." Tiberius says. Seeing Yukino walk up, he looks to her. "Good to see you back Ms. Nishida. How are you?"

"No I remember meeting a fox girl... Wait a second you were the one who had information about that building burning down and didn't tell the authorities!"

"I just try not to think very hard about it." Marston said to Black rather grimly.

I nod to the general. I don't say anything as Yukino walks up and is greeted very cordially. I better not rock the boat I think as I wait for transport.

Yuki shrugs a bit toward Tiberius. "I'm doing alright, General. Thank you. ...Are we going to get the troops moving today?" Turning to Steiner, she scratches her head. "In all honesty, I have no idea what you're talking about."

@wacky: ...Huh.

Ness scratched her head before sighing. "...I see. Well, what are we doing today? I couldn't find anything on the second key to open up another of those altars... Maybe we should try to find Ms. Lyra. She said she was on the trail of one of them, if I recall correctly."

Grace thought for a moment...
"Why not?" she said, "What are you talking about, anyway?" she said.

"Yes. It seems like a good time for that. I hope that is okay." Tiberius answers Ms Nishida.

A small transport, about the size of a small sport utility vehicle approaches the gate. It almost looks to be made of stone, but it obviously isn't. The lower section glows with a gentle blue hue as the vehicle floats off the ground. "Your transport has arrived Mr. Tanner."

Savranth walks up to the entrance having heard about all the recent activity.

Pages PREV 1 . . . 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 . . . 641 NEXT

Reply to Thread

This thread is locked