Mall Fight: The Earthventure - Epilogue: Here Comes The Flood [CLOSED, ENDED]

Pages PREV 1 . . . 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 . . . 346 NEXT

TrilbyWill:
I get another pair of iMacs and try to make another Thing.

5; you smash them up again, but this time screen-on-screen, creating some alternate universe where people ship iMacs.

"I'm getting the impression that iMacs are not a good crafting material..."
I go get some sex toys and try to craft the sexiest sex toy ever.

TrilbyWill:
"I'm getting the impression that iMacs are not a good crafting material..."
I go get some sex toys and try to craft the sexiest sex toy ever.

5; whatever you've made, it just brutally assassinated someone's boner.

I think I need to fix that die.

I try to come up with a way to use this thing's bonerkilling powers in combat.

TrilbyWill:
I try to come up with a way to use this thing's bonerkilling powers in combat.

14; just by staring at it, your boner dies. You're on to something there.

"This could be an interesting weapon... if we ever fight some kind of bonermonster. Hint guy, do you know if any bonermonsters are around here?"

TrilbyWill:
"This could be an interesting weapon... if we ever fight some kind of bonermonster. Hint guy, do you know if any bonermonsters are around here?"

Well, you just gave the real-life GM an idea, that's one thing.

"Okay, so that's a maybe on bonermonsters?"

TrilbyWill:
"Okay, so that's a maybe on bonermonsters?"

Da.

"Neat."
I go back to crafting random shit.

Green stares at the torn up paper on the floor.

"...But I was gonna be a BAAAAROOOOOON."

He lays down on the floor, obviously depressed and uncomforted by Steven's condolences.

"You can still be baron, robot guy. Just.. not if Salt is queen."

you roll a 24 for depression. youre ready. depression. youre ready. depression.

I manage to gain my mental stability back after eating five Snickers bars and a Payday. I head out into the mall looking for Marcel to find him still unconcous but in a more abstract postion on the group due to laughing himself KOed or somethin. I see Green is depressed and I ask him, "Hey little guy. You ok?"

"Really? I can be a baron still?"

He seems a bit more hopeful, but is still laying down. And ignoring Richard.

"If we decide who gets to be the monarch, sure. I mean, you'd pretty much have no power, but you'd still be a baron."

I recover from my KOed state.

Greenstarfanatic:
"Really? I can be a baron still?"

He seems a bit more hopeful, but is still laying down. And ignoring Richard.

TrilbyWill:
"If we decide who gets to be the monarch, sure. I mean, you'd pretty much have no power, but you'd still be a baron."

"I seriously, honestly thought this place was an anarchosyndicalist commune, though."

"Does it really matter?"

TrilbyWill:
"Does it really matter?"

"No, but who are we even going to appoint as monarch anyway?"

"I saw we become a glorious communist dictatorship like mother Russia." I state to everyone.

Connor Lonske:
"I saw we become a glorious communist dictatorship like mother Russia." I state to everyone.

"Well, I'm on board with Richard's idea."

"I humbly volunteer."

"I volunteer to be in charge of this new communist state."

I make a proud gesture and fake a Russian accent, "Yes! We will be in control of the glorious land known as the Mall Of Fights. Everyone will be an equal in the wonderful and powerful Mother Mall Fight."

I quickly get myself a winter coat and an ushanka.

And that's how the Mall became a communist state.

"OK, so what do we do now, comrades?"

"ouoiuouiuouiuouiuouiouiu"

"I dunno comrade let us check to see if the internet still works" I open youtube and play this LP for glorious communist mother Russia which is a true work of art for all communist peoples.

I look at the description, reading the names "Tox" and "Connor". "Tox and Connor? Who the hell are those guys?"

"...So now you don't trust me in a powerless government, but in one of the most easily corruptible government forms, you choose the serial killer. I see."

"Some really really really obscure LPers. They're pretty cool. Connor's LPs are like abstract art while Tox's are a test on how shitty he can make Ray Mccoy, Blade Runner go in the Blade Runner game. I highly recommend them if you like LPs." I can't believe I've sunk low enough for product placement now. Someone just take my gun and shoot me.

"...now carefully place the centerpiece on the rest of the cake, making sure you dont dislodge any of the icing, which should be dry by now," I say, smiling at the camera whilst I place severed limbs into a microwave onto a pile of broken glass, blood and dead mice.

"I didn't choose anyone."
I look over at Sigma.
"Someone wanna restrain him?"

"Yeah, the point is that there are no leaders in communism; knowing we're a very small group of people, we can actually put in exercise the practice of pure communism. So, no leaders."

"For the record, I'm the one of the only people here so far as to not do something retardedly violent. I'm exhibiting self-control."

"Don't you think it's kinda silly to go for communism given we're basically inside a monument to capitalism?"

Pages PREV 1 . . . 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 . . . 346 NEXT

Reply to Thread

This thread is locked