Doomsday Arcade: Episode 10

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 NEXT

Hah, I was right. *Something in reference to what would happen this episode*

Great episode guys, not sure how you're going to continue on though. I look forward to more.

"Wait. Tom is only partially awsome everything".

Ormick:
I'm sorry, but this is driving me bonkers.

THE SPY IS SPANISH, NOT FRENCH! GET IT THROUGH YOUR SKULLS!
Not that it matters anymore anyway, because he's dead. HAH!

Franco-Spanish.
He's probably from a town near the borders

Anyways, yay for new episode!
He's only PARTIALLY awesome at things!

Wow, every new episode somehow manages to top the last. And this one was no exception. This is easily one of my favourite episodes, nearly every moment of it I was laughing. Keep up the amazing work.

Oh snap its-a Mario time

OMFG that was bloody epic! The part were they just walk past the engineer and shot him reminded me as something Joker would do! XD

RTR:
Nice UR reference!
This show is always so funny and it has such good special effects.

Seconded!!!

I loved the invisible fight scene. Did you make Lund wear a chroma suit then key him out? That must have been it!

IT'S A TARP!

Awesome once more!

The Medic was great.

Loved the invisible fight that was done very well! :D

bad rider:
Please let the poncy guy walk in with a shotgun, I swear to you now If I see him shoot a guys head off and then go on about frois gois (sp?) I'll send you guys a muffin.

Hmm, I have to make good on this now.

Great episode the spy bit was great. "Wait, Tom is only partially awesome at things."

"I think our problem is that we keep saying that line before we do things."
Classic

Did you sneak a No More Heroes reference in there, you cheeky sods? :D

The spy died before he got a chance to sap anyone's sentry. Poor guy.

Really getting into this show for the past few episodes. I can't wait to see what happens next!

Shane Hamstra:
I loved the invisible fight scene. Did you make Lund wear a chroma suit then key him out? That must have been it!

I wish. That surprisingly was one of the worst things I've ever done. It's really quite painful to throw yourself about and then put yourself in a Boston Crab.

Awwww i wanted Lazer Cat to appear in this episode -_- still, great episode!

<3 <3 <3

I hate to post for nothing but have to keep saying it so you guys keep making it... kind of... ANYWAY, Awesome stuff and this is my FAV serie evar! <3 <3

Wootzor!

Mario's gonna issue a beat down.
Or an epic-sized boss monologue.
Or both.

This was one of my favourite episodes. I complained in here in the last ep that I could barely make out the audio, and it's much better in this one. Nice!

Also, I said in the last ep that the Pyro should be a girl, so either you took my suggestion, or there was a serious level of hivemindery in there. Either way, it's several levels of awesome.

Excellent as always guys, loved the invisible fight, can't fault your references,
"remember me as a one dimensional character"
Possibly the best feature on The Escapist, next to 'There will be BRAWL'

Star Wars quote FTW!

Okay...I know I'm not THAT old, and neither are the guys who do these videos. But, am I REALLY the only one who got the Jeff Wayne's "War of the Worlds" reference besides the writers?

"I thought you surely burned!"
"I thought you surely drowned!"

As soon as I heard it, all I could say was, "Oh, SNAP! I thought EVERYONE had forgotten!"

Thanks guys. Brilliant show.

chickenlord:
Loved the invisible fight that was done very well! :D

AGREED!!!...very fight club...brilliant as always (mario could at least attempt an italian accent though)...why do you guys credit macho man?...did i miss a gag or something?

p.s. still my fav web series by far...keep it fresh

BrotherAndreRaven:
...am I REALLY the only one who got the Jeff Wayne's "War of the Worlds" reference besides the writers?

When I wrote that I assumed noone would get it, but I figured if I heard someone else make that same reference I'd probably explode in awesomesauce.

Mr. Blond:
[...(mario could at least attempt an italian accent though

I just felt the typical live action Mario thing has been done to death so I wanted to put an Australian twist on the character. A constant high pitched voice with a feigned Italian accent would be far more grating. Plus I really find Sam's over the top acting of Mario really funny.

Yet another episode of win, I think I'm missing a few of the references you guys have picked up though.
Loved the Medic's cheap puns and the "No other possible outcome". Those are always good. Oh, and the spy disguising himself as Tom.

The_root_of_all_evil:
I have to say, even by my standards, some of those Doctors puns were BAD.

ya think?

Timtimfed:

Shane Hamstra:

I wish. That surprisingly was one of the worst things I've ever done. It's really quite painful to throw yourself about and then put yourself in a Boston Crab.

Can't forget you topped it off with a Stone Cold stunner.

Timtimfed:

BrotherAndreRaven:
...am I REALLY the only one who got the Jeff Wayne's "War of the Worlds" reference besides the writers?

When I wrote that I assumed noone would get it, but I figured if I heard someone else make that same reference I'd probably explode in awesomesauce.

Good Heavens, it's the artilleryman!

Way to make my day guys. Keep it up!

So. Much. Time. Between. Updates.
I demand more awesome.

Oh man, the next episode is going to be amazing. There's going to be explosions and laser cat and when you watch it you will be knocked out and put in a coma by the pure awesomeness of it. I can see no other possible outcome.

Hamster at Dawn:
Oh man, the next episode is going to be amazing. There's going to be explosions and laser cat and when you watch it you will be knocked out and put in a coma by the pure awesomeness of it. I can see no other possible outcome.

NO DON'T JINX IT!!!!

Love the series guys, keep it up

I've been ignoring this series for a while (CURSE ME!!). After a while, I've decided to give it a go. You guys have a lot of talent. I hope it gets even better.

EDIT: Verbose Man was the best short-lived character... Too bad we won't see him anymore...

Note to the Escapist: Does Ian Dorsch has a website or a cd? His music has a great sound to it. I would love to hear the Doomsday Arcade theme during my workout. (Sounds a bit odd, yes).

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Registered for a free account here