Unforgotten Realms: Episode 31: I Would Have Named Him Peter

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 6 NEXT

Rob, when it comes to trolling your fans you're a definite winner. Hats down to you.

I'll miss seeing Roamin although people take this series way too seriously than they should; it is after all a lighthearted cartoon about two fictional people playing a made-up game.

Keep it up man, I enjoy seeing people speculate about the plot in vain as much as you like shattering their expectations.

Way better than any episode in Season 2. I was just starting to loose interest in this show, but I thought this one was really funny. Good work, I like it when you do one on one dialog jokes.

you figure out a figure shit out roll isn't real ok let's get seroius were is my pet chick turkey? you haven't seen him ok well UNICORN POWER

Kill Romain u cant do that he is like stupidly cool

OK First off Love the "well one drop cant hurt" line when considering birnging new guy back to life that just tells you straight from the get go that the could is gonna be trouble and I have to agree IA believe he could well e a past timmy but we'll have to wait and see. How come maelstrom was already huge did the events in the preview really happen instead of being an actual I dunno preview coz if so that is a pretty handy way to skip a lot of explaining and talking Love it and what is the deal with ye olde timey schmoopy and nailo in the intro is it just rob stealing mikes pencil or is it a reference to time travel well since the figure it out check isnt real we shall just have to rely on unicorn power to take us to the future to find out.... what?

This episode was great but really caught me off guard. I was expecting the season to start with a bunch of plot (mostly do to most of season 2's episodes being plot infested) but in this episode nothing really happened. However, it was one of the funniest episodes yet, mainly because the whole episode was filled with jokes. I also thought that this episode would bring back Petey because of the name but oh well. I found the "I think Roamin's dead" part to be funny and I hope that was just a joke [probably is because why would Roamin be given the axe right when he multiclassed?(I LOVE YOU ROAMIN!)]. Finally, the intro was very funny which I wasn't expecting at all. I was expecting super epic music like in Season 2 but this one is still amazing. Overall, it seems like this episode wasn't planned out that much plot-wise but it ended up being awesome anyways.

While not a lot happened it at least had a couple of good laughs here and there with the whole "Can you dance?" and "Figure shit out check" that made up for that.

Here's to a new season, hope it's as good as the last one.

Douglas got served :P

MY NAME IS DOUGLAS! WOO I SAVED SCHMOOPY! =D

unforgotten_bain:
MY NAME IS DOUGLAS! WOO I SAVED SCHMOOPY! =D

Same here, heh. At last, the Douglas's are reckonised!

Not bad....but a disappointment nevertheless. The opening was......mild. TOO mild for this series. The past two openings were 100x better.

Not a lot happened though sadly. HOPEFULLY we will see more action and more humor in the next episode.

Please....Make....new...opening.

The figure **** out check bit was hilarious.

Hehe...He said wee.

It was funny, but I hope that characters return, and I don't want Roamin dead.He's too cool to die.

It was an okay episode, but it was no where near as epic as I expected for a season premiere. Especially for this series!

Some People Like Joeks and some people like a tasty Ploy...
Me I Like Plot because this Shoq is getting mroe and mroe confusing and leaving so many questions unanswered...I might jsut Give up on the Plot and jsut watch for Jokes...
Its too bad Hopefully Rob fixes up the unanswered questions and gives this season a good Finale.
And yes I notice I am Taking it too seariously...I just Take Everything Seariously.

Rob will probalby have something lined up for him, e.g. secret power that he has forgot about from his amnesia etc etc ;p

RTR:
Is Rob gonna get rid of old secondary characters and replace them with new ones? Just saying. I mean, Jacque and Petey were barely shown last season and Roamin is presumed to be dead. Plus on the intro, only Schmoopy and Nailo are mentioned while old footage of the other characters is shown. If that's true, what's gonna happen to Gaary?

I loved this one but I think he's right.

SirSchmoopy:
The tears... they... they are so delicious.

Wait who tears?

It was a so-so episode.

Good jokes, but not enough plot development. Rob left plenty of questions lingering around. I still want to know what happened to that stone head they were talking to in episode 20-something. I'm also confused by the fact that Maelstrom said he wanted the Nador gems not for ultimate power, but for something else (Last episode of season 2).

And as for Petey... Did anyone else realize that in a previous episode (the yo-yo one), two Kobolds were carrying the corpse of the thing that ate Petey and the gang underwater...?

Haha, I love the new intro, as well as the credits footage.

I think "Douglas" is Timmy's twin brother - they were separated at birth. Roamin is not dead and is in fact Douglas & Timmy's father!

Minimike3636:
It was a so-so episode.

Good jokes, but not enough plot development. Rob left plenty of questions lingering around. I still want to know what happened to that stone head they were talking to in episode 20-something. I'm also confused by the fact that Maelstrom said he wanted the Nador gems not for ultimate power, but for something else (Last episode of season 2).

And as for Petey... Did anyone else realize that in a previous episode (the yo-yo one), two Kobolds were carrying the corpse of the thing that ate Petey and the gang underwater...?

Go watch the trailer for Season 3.

Well... I hope he knows that Roamin is too made of awesome and too great to not be dead.
The intro was perfect, the episode had its moments, but a weak opening for the series. I still loved it though.

I don't understand how some of you can't wait. I didnt care how long the break was. I was pleasently suprised to see this up but even then I didnt watch it straight away. I finished watching something else and than played some gears of war 2. Why do you people get so worked up over something so insignificant.

I will miss the epic intro so much! And if I may ask, did you forget to put in the "Sins Of the Unforgotten" Chart or decided not to use it?

A butterfly in my field of dreams! I couldn't breath after that line

Fishkill:
I think "Douglas" is Timmy's twin brother - they were separated at birth. Roamin is not dead and is in fact Douglas & Timmy's father!

O_o? You have just twisted the plot, humor, and reality, cut it up, and then glue it back together to create that? I applaud your creativity, but REALLY?

PS: Sorry for the double post!

I really hope you bring petey the rat back he was my favorite in the older flash cartoons

kopakadude08:
Heres how im seeing it. If Sir Shmoopy went back in time,and before he went back in time and got his armor he must be the dragon warroir! Also, If roamin multiclassed as a shaman, maybye he will use self Ressurretion? Also that kid must turn into Timmy The Evil!!!!

Uhh, is Shaman in World of Warcraft? You most likely don't know what shaman means, and the classes in UF are nothing like the classes in WoW!! Really, whats with all the Self-Ressurect, Stoneform, and other shit talk? IF YOU HAVEN'T NOTICED YET, THIS IS DUNGEONS AND DRAGONS BASED!!! I can't believe how many people are trying to get a reason for Blizzard to sew Rob...

Hopefully the next episode is more action-packed.

Anyone wonder how Timmy is voicing the new character, but he's not in the room? Is he hiding under the table or something?

gaaaaa it won't stop buffering on my computer, this never happens!!!!

The first season was the best season so far. I loved the first episodes because they were freakin hilarious. Now i just watch hoping for at least one good joke, but i am disappointed almost every episode. Most of the jokes now just seem like quick half-assed ideas thought up 5 min before making the episode.

Also, Rob(the writer) is getting a bit of an ego problem. Insulting viewers(some do deserve it) and not putting any effort into writing a good episode. I would rather wait forever and see one good episode, than watch many bad ones in that same time period.

EXCELLENT! This is going to be the best season yet.

I must not be getting references anymore because these really have just stopped being funny.

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 6 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here