Unskippable: Metal Gear Solid 4: Part 4

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 NEXT

"If he craps his pants, do you all crap your pants?"

Man, there's no easy answer to this question without spoilers.

I'm sick, and that made me feel better (having Snake's voice is not fun). Yeah I liked this one a lot. Good pacing and punch; the mockery was all good.

In regards to screwing up Kojima's movie, that would have been a lot more fun as a boss battle. Try and take down the unified "we see you in the shower team leader" squad and prove age and skill beats synchronised muppets.

As to the crapping pants question, it would be awful. One soldier gets an STD and everyone feels the effects. Jock itch squad, move out.

Nausea, heartburn, indigestion, upset stomach, diarrhea!

"So you're the RATs with the CID investigating PMCs. WTF?!?"

chriswolvie:

Hey, that's nothing compared to some of the Army jargon I've heard.

"Ah, crap, they've got bullet time". That line got me.

"aww, im the comic relief.." and then he craps his pants...

Couldnt stop laughing.

Onmi:

samsonguy920:
This is helping me not get the game, as I would be asleep long before the first playtime, but I am loving these riffs.

Well considering you would Actually have been playing by now (After drebin give syou a shot it's all game play until the BB unit shows up to show you just what shit you got yourself into this time) This is pretty unfair, and again, skippable cutscenes.

Not the first time G&P did an Unskippable on a skippable cutscene (very awkward indeed, lol!) But I wont hold it against them. Unskippable or not, if its a game cutscene, then it needs to be riffed. I'm digging it!

It's strange I haven't noticed it till now. Those X balls and L1 are quite time event durring cut scene?
I can see that Okojima have burping and crapping pants in his script abuot epic war and conspiracy, but I guess it's too confusing for me to get into.

Anyway, I enjoyed this Unskippable very much and now I'm waiting for the last one that pressumly will have end of the game in it, because I bet it's very messed up and worth adding personal touch.

These are getting better, I havent laughed like that since the originals.

This idea of slaying a game over 4 or 5 episodes is a serious winner.

Can In get some nano-bots too? Just so when I take a bad crap, theres somebody out in the world feeling the same pain..

Postcard:

messy:
Metal gear August ended how it should have... Awesomely!

I think they said they were doing 5!! Not over yet! :D

Really? Cool, the fact it was going over a month just made me think instantly of one a week for four weeks. No complaining here

Pants-crappingly good.

raolsether:

chriswolvie:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3mJoHqmtFcQ#t=01m16s

So by that logic, when she gets end-of-the-month cramps do they all get that?

Onmi:
Anyway I had fun with these, some kickass moments Guys now never ever bow to public pressure again, or if you do riff on something people think is infaliable like Half-Life. That would be fun.

I like the double-layered irony here; you wanting them not to bow to public pressure then suggesting a game for them to mock, and thinking that people don't make fun of Half-Life.

Wolcik:
It's strange I haven't noticed it till now. Those X balls and L1 are quite time event durring cut scene?

No, they're just for skipping portions of the scene and changing the camera angle to First Person, respectively.

Briliant as always!

someone needs his pepto...
Also, I have Identified Merril's ass, just in case... ;-)

JonnWood:

Onmi:
Anyway I had fun with these, some kickass moments Guys now never ever bow to public pressure again, or if you do riff on something people think is infaliable like Half-Life. That would be fun.

I like the double-layered irony here; you wanting them not to bow to public pressure then suggesting a game for them to mock, and thinking that people don't make fun of Half-Life.

Actually I was aware of both it was hypocritical humor. By following what I said they would be bowing to public pressure anyway. Most of the times I make a joke I'm taking a shot at myself.

Haha. Loved the surprise and bullet time comments. Those made me giggle. Good job fellas.

chriswolvie:

Not enough acronyms!

"Aww, CRAP, they've got bullet-time!"

Did enjoy.

"Additional surprise!"
I was watching this with my li'l brother, and neither of us could stop laughing when that second "surprise" guy popped up. Could actually seriously possibly be the funniest moment in Unskippable history.

"it's like being threatened by an angry gerbil."

"That guy has no sense for self preservation..."

Best two lines in regards to Johnny.

Wolcik:
I can see that Okojima have burping and crapping pants in his script abuot epic war and conspiracy, but I guess it's too confusing for me to get into.

Anyway, I enjoyed this Unskippable very much and now I'm waiting for the last one that pressumly will have end of the game in it, because I bet it's very messed up and worth adding personal touch.

during some scenes you press X to see flashback and some times during the scene if you press L1 you see from snake's point of view. Their are a few hidden L1 moments through out the this game.

whaleswiththumbs:
Can In get some nano-bots too? Just so when I take a bad crap, theres somebody out in the world feeling the same pain..

they are not nano-bots

they are nanomachines. They live inside and lets people communicate. With SOP(Sons of the Patriots) which is part of the System it lets these soliders fight but they control muscle movements,adrline and even guilt from killing people.

They use Nanomachines as ID tags to let them use ID tag weapons without Nanomachines you can't use any weapons or gear.

I'm black.
Yeah I rialized that.

That was my favourite line of the whole thing! XD

ForgottenPr0digy:

whaleswiththumbs:

they are not nano-bots

they are nanomachines. They live inside and lets people communicate. With SOP(Sons of the Patriots) which is part of the System it lets these soliders fight but they control muscle movements,adrline and even guilt from killing people.

They use Nanomachines as ID tags to let them use ID tag weapons without Nanomachines you can't use any weapons or gear.

Yes becuase the difference is what? a robot is a machine,please don't start a semantics war...

kmg90:

raolsether:

chriswolvie:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3mJoHqmtFcQ#t=01m16s

Touche.

whaleswiththumbs:

ForgottenPr0digy:

whaleswiththumbs:

they are not nano-bots

Yes becuase the difference is what? a robot is a machine,please don't start a semantics war...

they have always been called nanomachines in MGS franchise.

Hahaha, with each passing episode, they observably grow to hate MGS4 more and more, and it just makes the riffs funnier and funnier. This is brilliant!

ForgottenPr0digy:

whaleswiththumbs:

ForgottenPr0digy:

whaleswiththumbs:

they are not nano-bots

they have always been called nanomachines in MGS franchise.

I don't give a flying shit what they are called, nano-bots are the same as nano-machines.. in fact if they are used for identification so much they could be just surgically attached RFID chips..

"Additional surprise!"

Brilliant!

Easily the best MGS review out of the four. Hilarious!

"Hey Pepto-Bismol!" oh man that made me lol irl. Great episode. Made up for Metal Gear August Part 3. Which was fairly dissapointing.

Awesome, awesome work.
Words cannot capture the pure hilarity of that video.

dalek sec:
"Wait a minute if he craps his pants does that mean you all crap your pants?", "Ah crap they've got bullet time!", and "Even in the shower?" were my favorite lines from this one, awesome work guys!

Damn Meryl needs to work on her people skills, you don't deck the people you work with like that...

If he craps his pants and blows your cover, I think it's well-deserved.

13lackfriday:
Awesome, awesome work.
Words cannot capture the pure hilarity of that video.

dalek sec:
"Wait a minute if he craps his pants does that mean you all crap your pants?", "Ah crap they've got bullet time!", and "Even in the shower?" were my favorite lines from this one, awesome work guys!

Damn Meryl needs to work on her people skills, you don't deck the people you work with like that...

If he craps his pants and blows your cover, I think it's well-deserved.

Well you do have a point there.

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or