Unforgotten Realms: Episode 44: A "New" Quest

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 6 NEXT

God dammit they are visting the keens?! I hope we get to see Wesley again he is hilarious! nice to se a new episode keep em coming=D

i miss the old sir shmoopy, the awesome lumberjack with the viking helmet.

maddog015:
Why are people confused about Gary in the past? I thought he was already in the past. Or am I forgetting something?

you haven't missed anything, Gary has defiantly been in the past the whole time. If you remember he was with Nailo in the arena when they encountered 'petey', he just didn't go to Hogwarts because...... actually that bit is confusing

these episodes are getting shorter....2 weeks for 5 minutes....

Man, this episode is freaking awesome! :D The music was so epic, I just disliked waiting two weeks, and now, I have school starting tuesday, so now the days are going to go by slower.. D:

FIANLY!!!

I watched all of the videos. The only season that I liked was the first one. I keep watching this videos because I know that if the first season was really good it means the show has potential, but I rarely enjoyed any of the videos after the 13th one (yes I know it was on the second season).

joshthor:
i miss the old sir shmoopy, the awesome lumberjack with the viking helmet.

I miss him too, cause he was the most funniest thing in the show, used to be at least

Simmo8591:

maddog015:
Why are people confused about Gary in the past? I thought he was already in the past. Or am I forgetting something?

you haven't missed anything, Gary has defiantly been in the past the whole time. If you remember he was with Nailo in the arena when they encountered 'petey', he just didn't go to Hogwarts because...... actually that bit is confusing

because he wasn't a sorcerer maybe?

i don't know, i haven't got any better explanations.

Podunk:
So is it supposed to be suspicious that Gaary somehow appeared in the past and found the party, or is this one of those 'don't question it, you fanboy' kind of things? : /

Gaary was already in the past. Remember the earlier episodes of season 3? he was left behind when they went to hogwats, and came back when they left.

Abengoshis:
I think Gary might be Nadar in disguise. I've just got a feeling....

I thought it was the town of Moonwell Pass or something....

The keens of Hyu built the town of moonwell pass, so since they are in the past it's probably still being built. Though it's true that moonwell pass is the one can only be found by those that inhabit it.

I hope gary will make the show quite funny now because because Without the humor, this show isn't the same anymore, The classics were the best personally.

I forgot all about Gary's existence.

I am going to say this know and I want you guys to think about it.

I think Douglas is Roamin.

If you think hard it makes sense because Douglas looks like him and since douglas is immune to being turn to stone it would be a way for Roamin to come back into the series. During the end of this episode you could draw the armor on Douglas and it would be Roamin.

why can't they just make nader believe in nothing?

it might just be that i havent seen him i a while... but does it look like Gaary gained weight?

PLEASE STOP POSTING THAT YOU THINK DOUGLASS IS ROAMIN!!! *mumbles*(every freaking episode)*mumbles*

Turning a crystal into a sword? Where have I heard that before?

*Ahem*

Look Gaary's back! Anyway, nothing funny in this episode, but we've got a quest now. Time for some Lemon Granades.

Th eonly complain I can say about this ep is how short it is after a two week hiatus. After the birthday episode and the Harry Potter themed episodes, I think Rob may be getting a little lazy. But, now that we're going to the moon, I really can't complain. I never thought that the story would get back to that. Also, there's no way that "the blackest blacksmith" can't sound racist.
(sigh)...I miss Roamin.

Hamster at Dawn:
What happened to last week's episode? I was kind of expecting something a bit better than this after waiting two weeks. You'd better be going somewhere good with this because I'm honestly starting to get tired of this show.

Spoiled little punks man.

You guys keep blaming me like it's my fault there wasn't an episode last week and trust me if you understood, you wouldn't complain.

Good episode but after a two week gap I thought that u would make something a bit longer or were u bussy or something.

To everyone who is complaining about the two week break, Rob explained it on the Unforgotten Realms site! The Escapist uploaded an episode of Appocolypse Lane instead of Unforgotten Realms. His exact quote is "Trust me, it's not my fault there isn't an episode up last week."

Also, I thought the town on the moon that could only be found by the ones who inhabit it was Moonwell Pass?

Keens, huh? Maybe we're finally going to see where Douglass comes into the picture.

well it was better than ZP this week.

Man they're making so many references to the original episodes, I'm glad I saw them. Also they seem to be getting back to the original plot.

wait 2 weeks and error on page :( awesome, i stupidly started reading comments ruining it for myself hope it works soon >.<!

I love this show, awesome.

But they're back in time so how would wesley still be around?

hauk93:
God dammit they are visting the keens?! I hope we get to see Wesley again he is hilarious! nice to se a new episode keep em coming=D

Abengoshis:

Which can only be accessed by those who came from it.... a bunch of blind people thinking they can fly.
Hopefully some of that will come back.

WOOOOOO!!!! ITS GARY. I'm starting to miss roamin

AboveUp:

Abengoshis:

Which can only be accessed by those who came from it.... a bunch of blind people thinking they can fly.
Hopefully some of that will come back.

Which of the old episodes was this? I want to see it again. :D

Amazing! Incredible!

I enjoyed that one more than last week. Great episode though. I like the way the story is going, very epic. And the jokes were sweet.

But what if we? Nope.

AWESOME!

But it was on the short side for 2 weeks.

For a moment at the end of episode I thought that If Duglas won't become Timmy the evil then he could become the paladin XD

"New" Quest and we're going to the moon... I don't know how many season can this go on about those games, but it be nice to have a new story one day - I'm not bored with this one, but fantasy world have more quest than devilery XD

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 6 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Registered for a free account here