Unskippable: Dark Messiah

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 NEXT

Omg, this episode was awesome.
Simply hilarious. Maybe it's becouse I played the game already and the dialogs are indeed awfull. Predictable story line with predictable events, really. You guys know how to make it great.

Anyway! Best part of today:
"your future is out thEre, in a distant lAnd."
"where Other people ssspeak with fake ACcent as well"

Great video.

Great way to start the game....the horse gave me a concussion.

"Can you make it hurt a bit" best part xD

Awesome episode, great work.

This just is as good as ever! Especially that "Hay", "What?", "Hay", "What?", "Hay, there's a full pile of it." bit xD

And "he did 52 takes of that line and that was the best?"
and "Could you find some shutthehellup. Am I some tour guide?"

Hay.
What?
Hay!
What?!
There's a pile of it.
I hate you.

Hahah! Great stuff.

I thought they were gonna do the Star Wars rap after "what is your bidding my master"

"I'm crushing your head"
Some other than me watched Kids in the Hall? AWESOME!

elbowlick:
"I'm crushing your head"

Wow, other people got that reference, too?

The bit with the hay was great, and 52 recordings of that line? Got to agree about how useless having her inside your head would be.

lets be fair that was an unreasonably large fall.

Greyfox105:
"What Is Your Bidding My Master?" seems awfully familiar...
But apart from that, it's always good to start a game concussed.
A good vid. :)

Blair speaking to George Bush?

Anywho, finally, a game on Unskippable I've played! And indeed, it is worthy of mocking for its poor acting and dodgy scenes. Good job guys, and the lady without work-place equiette.

neat :) I loved that game, it's always fun to play. At least you didn't show the REAL cutscene with the girl and her true form. that would have left you speechless ;)

I loved the stinger at the end.

"What good is a flirty hot chick if she's inside you?"

Awesome episode, helped with quite the great laugh with its appropriate puns, 'specially the ending.

T-Bone24:
I loved the stinger at the end.

"What good is a flirty hot chick if she's inside you?"

Hey, some people are into that kind of thing.

i actually really like this game, man, the cut scenes were disappointing though.

Can she read my mind?! Don't think about...dammit! XD

falling from a horse? who is this guy, Christopher Reeve?

Ah lovely, another laugh out loud unskippable.

elbowlick:
"I'm crushing your head"

My pen, have you seen my pen? It was on my desk before! No, Ok, everythings fine!

One of the best episodes so far,keep it up guys!

and i doubt you'll read this, but you know what game you guys should cover? The original Saints Row. The intro scene(and the 'Canonization' scene directly afterward) is ripe with material.

I liked the flirty chick.
"Do you havy any shut the hell up? 'cause we could use some."
I'm gonna use that line anytime I can from now on.

Pretty good episode. The hey joke was hilarious.

Journeythroughhell:
It is sort of late to take a shot at Dark Messiah, eh? Oh, I'm just nitpicking. Great video, as always.

I don't think there's a statute of limitations on these things :)
Funny thing is, when we started we were almost always doing old games, and people gave us flack for doing old stuff. Then we did more new stuff and we got flack for that. Can't please 'em all!

Basically, we've just decided to do whatever games we want.

(Secret: Metal Gear August wasn't actually because people kept bugging us to do it---we wanted to.)

GrahamS:

Journeythroughhell:
It is sort of late to take a shot at Dark Messiah, eh? Oh, I'm just nitpicking. Great video, as always.

I don't think there's a statute of limitations on these things :)
Funny thing is, when we started we were almost always doing old games, and people gave us flack for doing old stuff. Then we did more new stuff and we got flack for that. Can't please 'em all!

Basically, we've just decided to do whatever games we want.

(Secret: Metal Gear August wasn't actually because people kept bugging us to do it---we wanted to.)

I like some of the old and new games

MGS August was awesome to me at least

and I know its hard to please everyone but at least you have some fans that like both.

Venatio:
That was great, I especially like the whole "Succubus, the number one reason anyone would learn the dark arts."

Yeah, I mean is there any other reason to learn the dark arts? Also the whole "personal space" thing was funny as hell when the flirty "guardian" showed up.

"Andtheydieenglufedinflamesgameover"

I had to type it like that, it was so fast it was funny.
These are the shows I ejoy starting my boring week with, and as others must have said "keep 'em coming".

I'm shocked and appaled at the lack of Superman/Christopher Reeve jokes after the "our hero, falling off a horse" bit...

...Hey, guess our hero is stronger than superman though! Then again, I suppose it wouldn't be much of a game if he had to go around a wheelchair the whole time...

... Yeah, sorry, had to go there.

I think they have some Shut The Hell Up at Ye Olde Stereoutypical British Accent Store.

Haha good as always. Who ever is the script writer for Dark Messiah should be flogged though, "Sweet Dragon's blood"? Really? [Insert poor Candy Dragon joke here].

This is the third game i have played which was featured on Unskippable, the other two being the darkness and Valkyrie Chronicles.

I love every single bit of the video, GREAT JOB!!!

Falling off a horse? Super!
(geddit?)

Fazer1000:
Nice work guys :) Good refrences (Cant spell Sorry :( )

You spelt sorry fine, don't worry about it.

Funniest one in a long time. Keep up the good work. ;)

I actually enjoyed the game, but, like South Park, that doesn't make the roast any less funny. It's even better when I'm familiar with it.

Edit: In fact, I think I might wander around in it now.

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here