Zero Punctuation: Washington DC

Pages PREV 1 . . . 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 . . . 19 NEXT

Like a cake? That building looked like a giant tit.

sramota:

danosaurus:

Vomax:
Whats the name of the song that starts playing in the background around the 1:57 mark?

Pretty sure that's played by the guy who made the main ZP theme song for Yahtzee, he wouldn't use a copyrighted song in the video.

Yeah, ZP would NEVER use copyrighted music...............

I'm not sure why you're being sarcastic.
From my memory I cannot recall Yahtzee ever using copyrighted music in one of his videos.
Also, I'm thinking logically, as Yahtzees videos are present on youtube as well - Youtube will not allow copyrighted background music (pretty sure it uses a Shazam style filter to disallow any uploads containing known copyrighted songs) in any videos unless you prove you own rights to it.

But I could be wrong?

Tonimata:

danosaurus:
Wow, they might as well just have done a 'best of' Yahtzee montage, would've been more entertaining than this tripe.

...Another one?
No offence, but the first one wasn't that good either

They're both pretty much a slap in the face. Though at least with a best of, I get colourful shiny images instead of drab, white buildings.

danosaurus:

sramota:

danosaurus:

Vomax:
Whats the name of the song that starts playing in the background around the 1:57 mark?

Pretty sure that's played by the guy who made the main ZP theme song for Yahtzee, he wouldn't use a copyrighted song in the video.

From my memory I cannot recall Yahtzee ever using copyrighted music in one of his videos.
Also, I'm thinking logically, as Yahtzees videos are present on youtube as well - Youtube will not allow copyrighted background music (pretty sure it uses a Shazam style filter to disallow any uploads containing known copyrighted songs) in any videos unless you prove you own rights to it.

But I could be wrong?

You either have a bad memory or you haven't seen his older videos pre-zp theme song.

I'm not really disappointed that this wasn't Zero Punctuation... I'm just disappointed that Yahtzee, a man I've always admired for having a brilliantly smart sense of humour, seemed content to just roll out the same old "this building looks like something naughty" type of jokes that have been stated pretty much since the bloody things were first built!

I thought the stuff in the car was pretty amusing, especially the 'eye-shot' moment. I hope you enjoy your stay in America Land Mr. Yahtzee, and that you return safely!

Crash486:

danosaurus:

sramota:

danosaurus:

Vomax:

But I could be wrong?

You either have a bad memory or you haven't seen his older videos pre-zp theme song.

You're right, I do have a bad memory so I'll take your word for it and give you this victory, you beautiful dinosaur, you.

protogenxl:
You need to experience the true America.

Find the nearest Sonic Drive-In or Cracker Barrel and go there.

are you insane?

some of us actually want a ZP next week.

Highlandheadbanger:
I've said it before when he was on the last ENN News Video: Yahtzee isn't that funny on-camera because he's out of his element. Its one thing to be recording audio and images, but an entirely different experience to go on camera and act.

Just an observation...

I think this should improve as Game Damage progresses and he gets used to being on show. He's doing a lot better than he did in his first appearance, anyway.

Oh and just wanted to mention, due solely to this video I am now consuming delicious lemon cake. :D

yahtzee i love you but all i can say is mttt. new sentence mttt

Good seeing you in a real video. I actually found this one kinda boring. Not sure whether to really complain or not. It was probably this or a repeat episode. All I know is that I wasn't laughing as much as I usually do during these vids. Oh well, whatever, right?

Dude Yahtzee was in NC! Awesome that's where I live!!!!

Yeah this didn't do anything for me to be honest.
The 10 minute question and answer elsewhere on the Escapist was more entertaining. Should've subbed that in instead.

Also I hate to tell Yahtzee how to do his job because I know how he loathes it. However I would very much like to see his opinion on Boarderlands.

Draycos27:
Also I hate to tell Yahtzee how to do his job because I know how he loathes it. However I would very much like to see his opinion on Boarderlands.

ditto

I'm disappointed. I wanted an Uncharted 2 review before Modern Warfare 2 came out.

7 minutes long and only 1 dick joke? I have to say, I'm a bit disappointed...

Amazing. This video has proven to be the most brilliant philosophical thing of our age. All of it was so true, so true, and the Washington Monument IS a big cock'n'balls, as the designers planned all along.

Great video.

Boring.

That must've been the most terrible road trip ever.

Good commentary on the landmarks. Somebody was not thinking when they planted those trees below the Washington monument. I thought he was going to make a breast joke about the capitol building, since he just finished with the jiggle physics bit.

It was a good change to see him outside of his yellow office, but I don't understand why they suddenly decided to censor him.

it's just not the same without imps and funny pictures. Or ridiculously fast Brit-speak.

Wounded Melody:

protogenxl:
You need to experience the true America.

Find the nearest Sonic Drive-In or Cracker Barrel and go there.

Come to Northern NJ Yahtzee! We just got a Sonic and I would love to tap that a$$ of yours.

Fuck Jersey! Jersey is just a more shitty Staten Island. Come to New York instead! As you can see here, New York is clearly better than Jersey - or anywhere else for that matter.:

Nice to see Yahtzee in the flesh for once even if he is a bit of an annoying traveling companion.

ya i concur no Fallout 3 jokes? wtf?

Oh and the last one was the Washington Monument the Washington Memorial is a gigantic Masonic Pyramid Tower citadel thing. Clearly the US isn't run by a shadow government.

Okay, this was just boring. Sorry.

If he couldn't make a ZP this week, I would seriously prefer that he had just said so.

Also, what's with all the "LEAVE YAHTZEE ALONE!" going on around here? Aren't people entitled to their opinion anymore? Yeesh...

I wish this had been just another Escapist bonus video and not actually a ZP review. It was fairly entertaining. But you don't watch Gilligan's Island to see the professor teaching physics to college kids in the continental USA. You watch it to figure out how Ginger and Mary Ann have managed to escape being raped by all the men trapped on that island with them for 15 years.

Yes watching a normal ZP video is like figuring out why Ginger and Mary Ann weren't raped.

I don't get why some are mad about this. he's switched hemispheres, for godsake! if it were me, I wouldn't have released anything. I get that he's simply bullshitting around with friends instead of making his usual comedic filibusters, but it still made me chuckle. the landmark portions were a bit dull, but Washington's a pretty dull place, anyway.

well, if you ignore all the crime.

Well if your point was to show you could post basically anything and people would watch it, win.

If this was supposed to actually mean or be about something, fail...

Lol, loved it. Angle at the end was perfect.

I found his slow talking actually pretty funny, probably because you mostly hear him talking extremely fast.

Meh, Yahtzee bores me when he isn't reading off a script.

Great vid.

Very funny, especially the moments in the car

Why are so many people complaining it's not a game review? It's new and interesting, he lives in another country and here he is in the US, not something that happens too often. Next week he'll review a game and the week after that, and after that, so just enjoy the different for what it is.

"I'm into the indie cancers, like prostate." Win!

why did you even say you was 12 that doesn't even make sens and yahtzee is on vacation so yeas...next week

Hahaha. He should have called it "Reviews Historical Buildings in Washington D.C." in retrospect. Pretty funny and I liked the change from the norm. Really was hoping to get a good exposition on the Lincoln Memorial though, a few good lines about Lincoln would have been icing on the cake!

This eppisode was made of win/.

is this 'mankind has yet to recognize my genius'? i've got to say the graphics are pretty good, almost as good as crysis.

Pages PREV 1 . . . 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 . . . 19 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here