Zero Punctuation: Washington DC

Pages PREV 1 . . . 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 NEXT

I'm starting to wonder... Isn't Yahtzee reminded of penises by pretty much anything?

Iampringles:
Is it just me, or did Ben's accent sound different to usual?

He cant talk in to a microphone headset, as normal, so it is more like hearing him form a distance because the microphone zeppelin is not the best at getting his voice.

i want the last 7 minutes of my life back, this was so dull...

Yahtzee should do a joint review with the Nostalgia Critic sometime.

Lol, why did you bleep "fuck" in the beginning there?

(a visible weasel)

Funny at times, and tossing it up is always fun...but please, more ZP next week.

One of the only things I do on the internet is watch ZP and read XP (and post on topics that catch my eye while reading and watching the aforementioned things.)

Jin-Roh:

Iampringles:
Is it just me, or did Ben's accent sound different to usual?

He cant talk in to a microphone headset, as normal, so it is more like hearing him form a distance because the microphone zeppelin is not the best at getting his voice.

I dunno, he sounded a lot more...human =S It was disturbing and having worked on a technical team, it still wouldn't account for the different intonations, etc.

It's actually a cool video, I want to see more of this.

Yathzee:
You know someone is getting off to this.

SNAP, he got me!

Bet I was ninja'd on one of these 17 pages?

haha all these people whining how they didn't get a review xD
Get over it, everyone needs a break and like he said

"F*** you" lol

lol ive asked the very same thing about clones

Best escapist vid I've seen in a long long time

You should stop doing live action pieces, you have a good thing going with your show but when on the spot.... eh, you look like your reaching. IMO

Viggo:
Well that was really really bad.. where do I rate it 0 our of 10?

YukoValis:
you needed a break anyway :) Yahtzee is on vacation! If you don't like it you can piss off. Welcome to the states Yahztee I hope you guys had fun.

Yathzee resents you more for trying to act his boy-toy than me for telling him the truth. ***.

Why are you trying to become an asskisser to Yahtzee now? you know what he likes and hates as if you study him? :) I told the truth about him deserving a vaction, and you told your sad pathetic "woe is me no video review, I sad..." opinion. Get a life ^^

jak1165:

TitsMcGee1804:

awesomeClaw:
Well, Mr. Croshaw. This is the first time ever, and i mean EVER you´ve disapointed me. Hell, i would´ve freaking had a clip show instead of that. It saddens me to say this, since i love Zero Punctuation. This video was nothing but pure, good ol´fashion CRAP. I hope the next episode doesn´t turn out like this.

be quiet child

get a life, watch something else, go outside for a change!

Mans allowed to take a holiday every once in a while

:D

That's rich. A guy with the name "Tits McGee" telling someone else to get a life. Lol'd

This episode was, as Yahtzee says, pure shite. It was bad, boring, and terribly unfunny. I'm sorry, Yahtzee being an ignorant tourist isn't funny. And If I may say so, that hat looks much cooler on stick-figure-Yahtzee than real-life-Yahtzee.

Tbqh, stick-figure-Yahtzee looks much cooler on the whole than actual-Yahtzee

okay just so we are clear...on the internet...forum names dont ACTUALLY reflect real life names, you know. I thought that was kinda like, a given, but then again you sound like a thicko...so best to spell it out for you, idiot

secondly, it wasnt pure shite, you wanna know why? because watching these video's are free...if you were paying for it, and it was below par, then yeah, piss and moan about it, but tbh, you are getting it for nawt...so the fact that you are actually getting something to watch, you should not cry about it when its not what you expected it

he could have just NOT made a video and said; sorry folks, day off today...but he didnt

Remember: he doesnt owe you shit

in other words, stfu mong

lol, a question about s.twins
both consent: are you cheating on one of them?
one consent, other dosent: ok, or Rape?
no consent: double parodox rape?

this was pretty disappointing, except for when i came in his eye, that was fun.

hasb0045:
this was pretty disappointing, except for when i came in his eye, that was fun.

I wonder if in the next ZP they'll give him an eyepatch :P

well atleast he didnt just rerelease an old episode

An Oval,its like...an egg xD

Not the best video,but still AWESOME

You know the whole Washington Monument thing, lets just say they didn't call him woody because of his wooden teeth.

Yaaaaaaaaaawn. Yahtzee, let's get something strait. You're hilarious when you have time to write what you'll say, speak extremely quickly and make humorous diagrams, but when you're just making stuff on the spot and speaking directly you may as well just be another youtube user. You'd better make up for this with an awesome MW2 review!

I lol'd. Better than a game review IMO
Fun road trip with the "BOYS"..

Speaking as an American (IE from the United States, as we are, after all, the only people from this continent ;)) I really was hoping for a bit more snark on our national treasures. At LEAST a president comment. Come on, man!

Don't let the distressingly high DC murder rate discourage you!

Denamic:
I'm starting to wonder... Isn't Yahtzee reminded of penises by pretty much anything?

Oh come on! All of us think it looks like a dick too! I'm pretty sure that was a joke by the people who built it. Either that or we were saying that our first national leader was better endowed than anyone else's.

I wouldn't put it past us.

TitsMcGee1804:

jak1165:

TitsMcGee1804:

awesomeClaw:
Well, Mr. Croshaw. This is the first time ever, and i mean EVER you´ve disapointed me. Hell, i would´ve freaking had a clip show instead of that. It saddens me to say this, since i love Zero Punctuation. This video was nothing but pure, good ol´fashion CRAP. I hope the next episode doesn´t turn out like this.

be quiet child

That's rich. A guy with the name "Tits McGee" telling someone else to get a life. Lol'd

This episode was, as Yahtzee says, pure shite. It was bad, boring, and terribly unfunny. I'm sorry, Yahtzee being an ignorant tourist isn't funny. And If I may say so, that hat looks much cooler on stick-figure-Yahtzee than real-life-Yahtzee.

okay just so we are clear...on the internet...forum names dont ACTUALLY reflect real life names, you know. I thought that was kinda like, a given, but then again you sound like a thicko...so best to spell it out for you, idiot

secondly, it wasnt pure shite, you wanna know why? because watching these video's are free...if you were paying for it, and it was below par, then yeah, piss and moan about it, but tbh, you are getting it for nawt...so the fact that you are actually getting something to watch, you should not cry about it when its not what you expected it

he could have just NOT made a video and said; sorry folks, day off today...but he didnt

We may not have to pay to view it. But I'm pretty sure Yahtzee gets paid to do what he does.

And the episode was crap. I would rather him have taken the week off. He was on vacation, right? Who the flip wants to work on a vacation? That probably contributed to the shite factor.

He deserves a day off every once in a while.

well that was the most sus thing ever

Get back to work before your visa expires!

I was really looking forward to some glorious RL trash talking, but I think his wit went on vacation too. (Which is fine and all, but why post it among his good stuff? lol)

I laughed how in one shot he's in D.C., and the next in the car he's on I-695 in Baltimore HEADING to D.C.

Though US-1 from Philadelphia tends to be a pretty long road. (I'm assuming that's what he's on at 00:52) Avoids those blasted tolls though.

Sonic is an elusive place where I live. I've seen is advertised for years, but never saw one. My girlfriend actually discovered one in North Jersey, so I'm at least of physical proof that it's not a myth. I'll have to go there sometime.

jak1165:

TitsMcGee1804:

jak1165:

TitsMcGee1804:

awesomeClaw:

be quiet child

We may not have to pay to view it. But I'm pretty sure Yahtzee gets paid to do what he does.

And the episode was crap. I would rather him have taken the week off. He was on vacation, right? Who the flip wants to work on a vacation? That probably contributed to the shite factor.

He deserves a day off every once in a while.

first, yes he will get paid...so that is the escapists problem not yours

second...he wasnt on vacation, i can only assume he was at that gaming convention for work purposes

thirdly, shut up moaning that it was crap, you are only fuelling his probably ever growing hatred of his whinging and spoilt fanbase

for those of you that dident like, please remember that he said if you want a game review, "fuck you", thats what yahtzee does, so quit commenting

i was bored

Pages PREV 1 . . . 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or