Zero Punctuation: Washington DC

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 . . . 19 NEXT

I liked it. Quit slagging him off, it was just him doing his thing. He's not really trying to entertain you or anything. If you got bored wank on his eye or something instead of offering hate comments.
On a more positive note, the washington state memorial looked like a momentous cock.

fucking hilarious

LOL at oval office,capitial building and the lincoln memorial jokes

LOL at "are you got some in my eye nice shot"
"someone out is jerking off to this"
the mischarged jokes LOL

great job Yahtezz

turn right mother fucker or you hit the wall and die

LOL "is it rape??"

If anyone thought that

A) This was not funny.

or

B) Yahtzee is only talented when he's speedreading reviews of video games.

Congratulations, you are one of the world's population of idiots.

When he's actually being himself and not doing his ZP bit, he's much funnier than any of these six minute game reviews, which any of you would know if you listened to the Australian Gamer podcast or kept up to date on the Game Damage show.

I enjoyed this one a lot. It's been a while since I enjoyed a Zero Punctuation. Did you enjoy your trip?

I don't see why this was made. Don't get me wrong, I really like Yahtzee, and his acid wit, but this wasn't ZP. This was just a holiday movie.

I'd have preferred it if ZP was just held off for a week. Yahtzee deserves a holiday, and doesn't need to air it. Just take the time off, and don't worry about the fans.

shabobble:
If anyone thought that

A) This was not funny.

or

When he's actually being himself and not doing his ZP bit, he's much funnier than any of these six minute game reviews, which any of you would know if you listened to the Australian Gamer podcast or kept up to date on the Game Damage show.

Will someone please get this guy's tongue out of Yahtzee's ass before he becomes absorbed.

Thank you.

Wow. Yahtzee sure is boring when unscripted.

Ahhh DC jokes. Because living here you never get enough of them...

You can never truly capture the insaneness of a roadtrip in a 6 minute video.

pyror:
wow... I was bored..
stick to game reviews please

Yahtzee is not your fucking monkey.

Wow, all this bile. Im half expecting the next ZP to be another mailbag showdown now =/

And to be honest, I think a video of Yahtzee in real life was needed at some point, if only to show his jibbering cult following that he is just a normal person, just like everybody else with internet-made fame.

Wow. This was the stupidest thing I've seen from ZP. I actually forced myself to watch the whole thing :S

Wow, I hit him in the eye! What a great shot!

Amazing lack of super mutants.

Funny, thought Yahtzee was going to make the infamous joke on the capital building that looks like a giant breast. But....won't get into that too much....

....damn it, now I need a cake too and it's early here...argh >.<

The best thing of this video was the hilarious self-censorship. He reeeaaaally had a great time in DC, by the looks of it.

Good to see he's not letting this whole "internet personality" thing get to his head.

Nice to see a little bit of variation. Good vid.

trelloskilos:

shabobble:
If anyone thought that

A) This was not funny.

or

Will someone please get this guy's tongue out of Yahtzee's ass before he becomes absorbed.

Thank you.

i loled.

and yeah it was funny but really, yahtzee is a game reviewer who reads quickly from a script. this kind of change in pace is gonna upset his fans, obviously. it's like jim carry talking about politics. he MAY actually have something to say, but people like jim carry cause he acts crazy so his fans don't want to hear him talk politics. same thing here.

i agree with the guy who suggested he make a back catalog of game reviews that he can use in this kind of instance.

Quit bitching, Yahtzee couldn't do a review so he did this instead. Maybe this wasn't as good as a review but he didn't have to do anything so be grateful.

Aww man was hoping to see a real ZP but this was pretty damn good anyway!

DarkPanda XIII:
Funny, thought Yahtzee was going to make the infamous joke on the capital building that looks like a giant breast. But....won't get into that too much....

....damn it, now I need a cake too and it's early here...argh >.<

i think you missed the subtext

protogenxl:
You need to experience the true America.

Find the nearest Sonic Drive-In or Cracker Barrel and go there.

We don't have a Sonic nearby, but when I went to one I discovered that it is, in fact, the king of fast food.

Anyhoo...

Nice. Review. XD

It was realy refreshing to see 'the real' Yahtzee (Jagd sie!). I've also expectid a Fallout 3 reference or two. Nice diversion all-in-all. Hmmm... cake...

Hamster at Dawn:
Maybe this wasn't as good as a review but he didn't have to do anything so be grateful.

Doing nothing would have been better.

Meh...

i loved how slow it was lol. and the bland humor was awesome.

Nice vid. Good to see the guy get some fresh air

Yeah...what DID happen to that make-a-ZP-game thingy?

wow, Yahtzee in my town! how was I not informed?

Wow, that was hilarious. I wasn't expecting laughing that much at a non-game "review". As soon as the video showed Yahtzee alongside the Washington Memorial, I laughed so hard that my roommate wondered if I was insane.

Nemorov:

protogenxl:
You need to experience the true America.

Find the nearest Sonic Drive-In or Cracker Barrel and go there.

We don't have a Sonic nearby, but when I went to one I discovered that it is, in fact, the king of fast food.

Anyhoo...

Nice. Review. XD

closest one is in Fredricksberg I believe

I don't mind a little "break"/experiment

But why is the word "fuck" being beebed out?
When in a normal ZP it is not?

zzzZZZzzzZZZzzzZZzzzz. Gimme zero punctuation. if i wanted to watch 4 nerds in traffic i would stay awake during my car pool in the morning.

Haha, very awesome, it was great to see yahtzee in the flesh. you should come to the UK for a trip sometime :D

trelloskilos:

shabobble:
If anyone thought that

A) This was not funny.

or

Thank you.

That person should first take the time to figure out why you never learned to accept variety...maybe it has something to do with not passing junior high.

It looks like a tribute to Bill Clinton as Jeff Duhnam said

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 . . . 19 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or