Review: Left 4 Dead 2

Pages PREV 1 2 3

lax4life:

Jaranja:
It gets old really quickly. It's far too easy. It's monotonous.

Ok go for expert realism i would like to see you breeze through that in 20 minutes

It's all been said before, I did have a go on Expert and it was still easy. Not tried realism yet.

Great game but I wish they had balanced the versus mode a bit more. You will rarely ever be evenly matched in a versus PUG, and since not many people wanna champion a lost cause whole teams will just quit after half a round. I'd have liked to see something like, if team A has 600 more points then team B spawn 2 tanks next time for team A, or team A gets %50 less zombies.

Jaranja:

lax4life:

Jaranja:

Ok go for expert realism i would like to see you breeze through that in 20 minutes

It's all been said before, I did have a go on Expert and it was still easy. Not tried realism yet.

So let me guess your friend told you how to use cheats you put on noclip and shited pills and guns while killing all zombies in your path. Only way i can see this game as being "Easy" seeing as tank takes 1 hit to down and takes more bullets than Gorden browns career.

Jaranja:

What the hell?? Have you even played it? On normal its so hard to survive with the bots, Dark carnival is insane.

I doubt you have even played the game. I played L4D 1 and its was no where near this difficulty. There is always a constant stream of special infected. as well as the walking witch appearing twice in some missions.

Rogun11:

Jaranja:

lax4life:

Jaranja:

So let me guess your friend told you how to use cheats you put on noclip and shited pills and guns while killing all zombies in your path. Only way i can see this game as being "Easy" seeing as tank takes 1 hit to down and takes more bullets than Gorden browns career.

I'm no pushover when it comes to games, you know. I can actually play survival games like this.

Jaranja:

I'm no pushover when it comes to games, you know. I can actually play survival games like this.

I understand where you're coming from when you say that the sequel is far too easy just from playing Dead Center, but believe me when I say that all of the campaigns are very unique and different in terms of gameplay. I completed Dead Center on expert single player in a little over an hour, but I gave up on Dark Carnival after three hours. There are a lot of different gimmicks for the campaigns that greatly change gameplay, and Dead Center is probably the easiest of the campaigns just because it lacks these gameplay elements.

Jaranja:

Since this is all based on your one time played over at a friends house, I'm having trouble taking anything you say seriously.

Expert+ Realism = Pain.

espically on hard rain, got jockey'd into a witch at least twice, and smoked while a spitter went to town dissolving my shoes. Don't remember where but a charger shot me thru a window for an insta kill.

To the guy saying this is easy, maybe if you don't do it on easy it won't be easy?

Personally, I FUCKING HATE THE SPECIAL INFECTED. They ruin the game for me, especially on realism. Me and my friends are having a good time desperately fighting for our survival when a spitter splits us up and a charger tackles someone. It totally ruins the experience.

ultracheeser:
Personally, I FUCKING HATE THE SPECIAL INFECTED. They ruin the game for me, especially on realism. Me and my friends are having a good time desperately fighting for our survival when a spitter splits us up and a charger tackles someone. It totally ruins the experience.

It's kinda the point of the Special Infected to kick your ass. WAY too easy without them.

MBurner 93:

ultracheeser:

It's kinda the point of the Special Infected to kick your ass. WAY too easy without them.

There's a difference between kicking ones ass and removing it. The specials are way overpowered. On realism, or even expert or advanced, you can barely kill the tank. It's ridiculous.

I have to admit that I wasn't into L4D2... Until I heard about melee weapons.

Honestly, why would you use anything else? I want to reenact that 28 Days Later baseball bat scene!

gah I feel totally inept. reading everyone is on expert and on realism?? shit I barely, BARELY got though dark carnival on easy! Having said that I only ever played normal on l4d so I think I just suck :P

As for the game as DLC....probably the most retarded thing I've heard. I don't know why folk are hating on Valve. They put a lot of time and effort into this game and you want it for like Ģ10. If you did that much amount of work and folk wanted you to sell it to them for 25% of the price you'd be GTFO. It's like saying that gears of wear 2 should have been DLC after gears of war. it's just stupid.

looks like the same game as the first one which is not reallty a bad thing

It should be fun but Im wait just a little bit longer until I buy it // Mostly cos none of the value games are workin I and need to reinstall steam

-M

I enjoyed the original L4D and was looking forward to L4D2. L4D2 has way surpassed my expectations, the new weapons, characters, environments; in all just the improvements on how the game works. I still enjoy the original game but L4D2 is straight up, much better.

I'm a console gamer (xbox, wii) so I admit that I don't a clear understanding about why there is a boycott, which seems to be based from PC gamers. From my view point there is no way that a downloaded extra could in any way come close the new experience that this game offers.

I think that my money was very well spent on buying this game, I have spent many hours playing L4D2 and I'm sure I'll spend many more. I hope to see a Left 4 Dead 3 come out Nov 2010!

this game is so much fun. i donīt know the first one but i think itīs pretty hard. i really had to struggle to make it through the swamp fever campaign. i always died when the two tanks showed up. i was playing offline coop with a friend and we eventually managed to beat them. he still got left behind in the escape. the survivor-bot ai doesnīt seem that smart though.

Pages PREV 1 2 3

Reply to Thread

Your account does not have posting rights. If you feel this is in error, please contact an administrator. (ID# 40657)